FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Meeting Hannah and Matt

Meeting Hannah and Matt

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Part 1

I'd been chatting on and off to Hannah and Matt from Colchester for a while now. Hannah is curvey brunette with a great body and Matt is tall slim, both are attractive Hannah is Bi and Matt is straight. We had some great chats on line and when I was told I had to go over for some business I couldn't wait to meet up with them.

We arranged to meet for a drink rather than jumping straight.

I flew over that morning and headed straight to the office and had three meetings. I left the office and headed to the hotel, I checked in and caught up on some emails. I took a shower and shaved....no stubble anywhere, nothing like getting freshly shaved balls sucked on.

Myself and Hannah had been messaging each other all day and had agreed where to meet and what time. She asked if I wanted her to wear anything in particular, I said short tight dress, bra, suspenders, stockings no panties.

I headed down and had a bite to eat, need some fuel if I'm going to perform.

I get chatting to the waitress Nicky, petite, blonde, nice tits and a great ass. she says that she loves the Irish accent, we flirt and I ask if she has any Irish in her "not yet" she replies and I see from the glint in her eye that I might be nailing her two in the next few days. As I finish up and charge to my room I hand her a £5 tip and fold a note inside as I walk away she opens the note reads it, looks over at me with a dirty grin and I smile "nothing to lose" I say.

I headed out to the pub we were meeting I arrived about 10 mins early, I ordered a pint and settled in a quiet corner watching the telly but far enough away that our conversation wouldn't be overheard. Hannah and Matt arrived on time, they walked in and looked around, I waved to them and Hannah smiled. They walked over I greeted Hannah with a kiss on the cheek and shook Matts hand firmly. I asked if they wanted a drink and went to the bar and orders drinks, we sat back down and made small talk for about 20 mins, eventually I asked Hannah if she had honoured my request for no panties. She parted her legs and said see for yourself.

I reached over and placed my hand on her knee and ran my hand up her thigh until my fingers found her pussy. Bare, smooth to touch amd slight wet, I pressed my thumb against her clit and started rolling my thumb over it. It got wetter as I played with her clit while talking the while time. I slid two fingers inside her pussy and pressed my thumb against her clit, she moaned lowly as I finger her pussy and rubbed her clit, myself and Matt chatted about the match that was showing on the telly as I finger fucked his wife I pushed my fingers deeper and found her Gspot, pushing against her Gspot and rubbing her clit harder I could feel her pussy tighten around my fingers.

I look at Hannah and she was close, I leaned over and asked her if she was ready to cum.

"Yes please" she moaned "fuck yes"

I pumped my fingers harder and rubbed her clit more, "tell me when you're coming"

"She bit her bottom lip "I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum".

I pulled my fingers out and stopped, I picked up my pint and took a drink, I smiled as I look at Hannah, her face dropped, she groaned "no no no please"

"not yet" I said wait till we get somewhere quieter.

Hannah and Matt looked at each other and said ok go. I smiled and said "are you sure" Hannah replied "I've been waiting for weeks to get fucked by you and Matt has been waiting to watch so yes we're sure".

We left and headed back to my hotel we headed into the bar, I ordered a bottle of champagne and three glasses, we headed for the room.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Part 2

I opened the door of the room I stood back and let Hannah in as Matt went to follow her I walked in front of him "wait your turn you bitch" I said.

Hannah turned and smiled at me, "mmmmmm I love seeing him put in his place".

I looked back at Matt " his place is on that seat and naked" i nodded to a chair in the corner of the room, I had placed that chair there earlier.

He looked at Hannah and back at me, I grabbed her by the hair and kissed her hard on the mouth. She's mine now so you have to answer to me so strip and sit you sissy ass down on that fucking chair.

Matt looked at the chair and started to strip, once naked he made his way over to the chair and sat down, his cock was hard and standing up.

He looked up from the chair "touch your cock once and you'll be fucked into the bathroom where you'll only hear as we fuck is that understood".

He nodded in agreement, Hannah looked at me with a wanton lust "fuck that's made me so horny"

"That's a good little bitch cuck you have there"

I turned her around and held her by the hair, pushing her toward Matt when we were right in front of him I told her to place her ledt foot on the arm of the chair.

She did this and her dress rode up, I pulled it up the rest of the way and exposed her beautiful pussy, I grabbed the front of her dress and pulled it down over her tits squeezed them both. Then running my hand down.her front to between her legs I cupped her pussy and began to rub it.

Yanking her head back I began kissing her as I slid two finger inside her pussy "play with your tits" i said and she duely grabbed her tits and began playing with them.

Looking down at Matt with his cock raging hard and precum dripping from the tip.

"see this pussy and these tits.......I'm going to fuck the shit out of her pussy and cover her tits with cum..........this is your wife and I'm going to fuck her properly"

He watched as my hand pumped her wet pussy and as she played with her tits, you wife is going to be my dirty little slut tonight and she's going to love it and you can do fuck all but watch.

Matt looked up at me"yes sir, please fuck my beautiful wife like she deserves, she deserves a real man".

Hannah moaned loudly as her pussy tighten around my fingers "jesus Matt she cumming already" i continue to finger her pussy hard, she was getting closer and I could feel her getting wetter, she cried out "fuck I'm cumming" and with that she came hard, squirting all over Matts cock and thighs.... I keep pumping her pussy and she kept cumming. When she stopped she fell back towards the bed and moaned deeply.

Matts cock and legs glistened from her cum.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More please . A very good start

By *isspussycatWoman  over a year ago

Bath

Part 3

I walked over to the table and stripped naked, my cock hard and thick standing proud and ready.

Hannah turned towards me and smiled, she rolled over and got up on all fours, without hesitation she took my cock in her hand and began lick the shaft and sucking on my balls.

She then took my cock into her warm wet mouth sucking deep and hard I watched as she expertly took my cock and sucked it with such enthusiasm, she suck deep, spat on my cock and sucked greedily. Placing my hand at the back of her head I controlled her movements I held her against my cock making her gag and coughs, sout dribbles down her chin then I pull her off and let her get some air. Slapping her face with my cock I ask "you want to suck my cock"

"fuck yes please" she replied.

Pointing my cock straight into her face I tell her "suck that cock, you whore"

She takes it in her mouth and starts suck furiously on it, wank it as she draws it from her mouth.

"put your hands behind you back" I say

She does so immediately, grabbing a handful of hair tight I begin slowly pushing my cock deeper into her mouth till my balls are against her chin, holding it there I watch as she gags and gasps for air. Slowly I pull it out and till it's just the timing her mouth them immediately start pushing it back in again, I can feel the tip of my cock hit the back of her throat as spit and drool drips down her chin onto her tits. I begin to pick up the pace and within seconds I slamming my cock into her mouth and fucking her face as she gags, coughs and spits all over my cock. Her eyes streaming as I pound her beautiful face, looking over at Matt his cock is twitching as it's dying to be milked his knob is glistening with precum. " jesus your wife is such a good cock sucking whore".

Yes, yes she is" he replies "she your cock sucking whore to do with as you please"

I can feel myself getting dread to cum, it's building a I know I'm nearly there.

I keep slamming my cock harder into her mouth, looking down at her I tell her "suck that cock down deeper"

She reaches up and grabs my ass and pulls me deeper into her mouth, tightening her clamp around my cock she begins milking it.

With in seconds she is drinking my cum down her throat, she pulls my cock from her mouth and it spurts all over her face. As I cum she laps and sucks on my cock and takes my cum in mouth or on her face but never wastes a drop.

There's a knock at the door, Hannah is busy cleaning my cock so I look over at Matt "see who that is bitch". He walks to the door and replies " "some young blonde girl".

"Well don't leave her waiting, let her in you cunt".

He opens the door and in walks Nicky she stand at the end if my bed looking at Hannah on her knees sucking on my cock covered in cum and Matt standing there naked, she smiles and walks over to us, she leans in kisses me and then leans down takes Hannahs fave and kisses her deeply, licks some of my cum of her face and then gives my cock and suck. She stands up turns around to Matt "sit your tiny cock, sissy ass back fucking down in the chair and watch the adults have fun".

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

By *argaryen starkCouple  over a year ago

pinxton

By *elshmailMan  over a year ago

neath

Mmm nice

[Removed by poster at 17/04/17 10:11:44]

Part 4

She pulls off her skirt to revel a black lacy thong and her blouse comes off to revel her quarter cup bra and pert tits. She pulls the crotch of her knickers aside and looks at Hannah "get over here and lick my cunt".

Hannah duly obliges and makes her way over to Nicky and promptly begins licking and eating her pussy. I walk over to Nicky and we kiss hard, she is sucking on my tongue and biting on my lips "I didn't think your note was for real" she said " but I couldn't take the chance of missing out"

"very real" I replied

She placed her hand on Hannahs head and looked down at her "mmmmmmm that's it, eat my cunt, make it nice and wet"

"you have a filthy mouth" I say

yes I do, I fucking love filthy talk during sex"

We kiss harder and I take off her bra and begin sucking on her tits.

"Oh fuck yes, that's it but my nipples and bit my clit"

Myself and Hannah obviously oblige because Nicky began moaning "Oh yes, that's it bit this sluts cunt and tits, bit hard, oh fuck yes"

I stepped easy and watched as Nicky grabbed Hannah by the head and began grinding her pussy into her face. "ooh yes baby that's it, eat that juicy cunt"

I sat on the bed and watch then Nicky pulled Hannah to her feet and lead her to the bed and pushed her on her back, took off her knickers.

She climbed on top of her in a 69 position and I watched as these two sexy women licked, sucked and are each others pussy. I watched as Nicky would grind her pussy down into Hannahs face are issue orders "eat that cunt, suck that fucking clit, that's it suck on my cunt"

Hannah just licked and sucked and ate her pussy like a pro, Nicky was the same, she was licking and sucking hard on Hannahs pussy, spreading her pussy lips wide and sucking hard on her clit while fingering her deeply

My cock was rock hard again, I stood and stroked it as I watched the two women cum hard and heavy, soaking each other with their juices.

I walked over behind Hannah and pushed my cock into her pussy, she moaned as my thick cock stretched her pussy wide. Nicky sucked and nibbled on her clit as I pumped my cock in and out of Hannahs sloppy wet pussy. Her pussy dribbled juices down onto Nicky waiting mouth, I pulled my cock from Hannahs pussy and slide it into Nickys waiting mouth and push it down her throat then back into Hannahs sloppy wet pussy. Fucking Hannahs pussy and Nickys mouth my cock was rock hard. I looked over at Matt who was sitting watching as I pounded his wife's pussy while Nicky licked and lapped at her pussy "you're such a fucking sissy bitch sitting there as your wife gets fucked properly by me and Nicky".

"yes sir" he replied

I pulled out of Hannahs pussy and told Hannah to get on all fours so she was facing Matt, Nicky crawled under her and began sucking on her pussy as I positioned my self behind her and slid my cock into her waiting pussy. Grabbing her by the hair I pushed her face into Nickys pussy and she lapped and licked at her wet pussy. I fucked her hard, grabbing her by the hips I began pounding her deep, Nicky was eat her pussy and reached up and pushed a finger into Hannahs ass. Hannah threw her head back and moaned loudly "Oh fuck yes, finger my ass you dirty slut"

Nicky fingers her ass hard as I swapped my cock from Hannahs pussy to Nickys mouth and back again.

Nicky spat on Hannahs ass and took my cock and positioned the tip just at her ass. Hannahs ass was tight, it took a lot of spit but I pushed my hard cock into her ass as she cried out "ooh that big fucking cock is filling my dirty ass.

Nicky sucked and slurped on her juicy pussy as I pounded her ass. She looked over at Matt "this is how a real man fucks his slut"

"Yes dear he looks to be fucking you really good"

I continued to pump my hard cock into her ass then into her pussy and then into Nickys waiting mouth, back to Hannahs pussy and then into her tight ass again.

Wow amazing.

neath

Yea

Part 5

Nicky slid out from under Hannah and walked around begin Hannah she dropped to her knees and took my cock from Hannahs ass and began sucking furiously on it then pushing it back into Hannahs ass "that's it fuck that slut, fuck her like her bitch husband never could".

She pushed three finger deep into Hannahs pussy and three fingers up her own pussy.

Fingering both pussy hard and deep "ooh fuck yes that fuck that dirty whore hard in the ass, fuck her ass while I pound her dirty cunt" both were close to cumming, they were both moaning loud and deep, Nicky was swearing like a docker.

"Fuck that whore, pound that dirty ass, ride that slut, my cunt is throbbing, give me that cock.

They both came within seconds of each other, Hannah first squirted all over Nickys hand and face my cock continued to pound her ass

Nicky fingers herself furiously and she came like a river, gushing all over the floor. The squelching of the two pussys was filling the room, the moans of the two women in unison as they both swore loudly.

"Oh fuck yes, my cunt is soaking, fuck my ass, fuck that slut, pound that sluts ass.

The two women squirted and gushed as I pounded Hannahs ass and Nicky finger fucked both their pussys.

I pulled out and shove my cock into Nickys open mouth, shoving it down her throat I fucked her face hard as she gagged, coughed and spat all over my cock.

Hannah collapsed on the bed and turned to see me face fuck Nicky, she smiled and got down behind her, Nicky still had three fingers up her own pussy, Hannah grabbed Nicky by the hair with her right hand and shoved two fingers from her left hand up Nickys asshole. Nicky flinched "gag on that fucking cock your little slut" she pushed her head deeper into my cock, as I pushed my cock forward Hannah shoved Nicky forward so my cock went so deep down her throat I was nearly able to get my ball in too.

Hannah pulled her face off my cock and kissed Nicky hard and deep, sharing the south and saliva that coated her face.

The two women kissed deeper their hand exploring Nickys fingers were in Hannahs pussy and ass fingering furiously and Hannahs finger were in Nickys pussy and ass doing the same. Their hands fingering each other as they kissed hard fast and deep, they both came again the fingers squelching in each others pussy and ass.

I sat on the bed looking over at Matt who by now was sporting a rock hard cock that was throbbing to be touched, I'd say one stroke and he'd be cumming like a fountain "you're some fucking sissy bitch, look at you sitting there while two other people satisfy your wife better than you ever have".

The two women collapsed on the floor and moaned deeply, I walked over to Matt and stood with my cock just inches from his face, he could smell his wife's ass from my cock he looked up at me with his mouth open "don't worry, I'm not going to make you suck me, you don't deserve it"

I waked back over to the bed and lay down on it, Hannah got up first and straddled my cock, sliding her pussy down on my cock, Nicky got up and straddled my face so I could eat her pussy and ass. She sat facing Hannah and they kissed and sucked each others tits.

Nicky was grinding her pussy on my face when she whispered something into Hannahs ear, i just heard Hannah say "yes do it, do it here"

With that Nicky lifted her hips and reached down and parted her pussy lips.

A trickle at first, it hop my lips then she just opened the flood gates and she began pissing all over my face and mouth. The warm yellow tinged pee sprayed all over my face and it felt and smelled wondrous. I lapped at her spraying pussy as she continued to piss.

Hannah who was grinding on my cock suddenly stood and stepped in front of Nicky she parted her pussy lips and began to spray her piss all.over Nickys tits and face.

Nicky lapped at it as it hit her on the face and mouth, the smell and taste of the two women's piss was magical I lapped at Nickys pissy pussy as Hannahs piss streamed down her body and over her pussy lips onto my face and waiting mouth.

neath

Nice

Part 6

The two women just kissed and fondled each other then Hannah got on all fours with Nicky beside her they looked back and said fuck our holes you dirty bastard.

They tuned to each other amd started kissing I took Nicky in the pussy first fucked it for a bit the tool Hannahs pussy, then I went for Nickys ass, fuck that was tight but I forced my thick cock into her asshole and started fucker hard, she moaned and groaned as I stretched her ass, while fucking Nickys ass I would split finger Hannahs ass and pussy and the same when fucking Hannah I would split finger Nickys ass and pussy.

I went from Hannahs ass to Nickys pussy to Hannahs pussy to Nicky ass just fucking their holes hard deep and dirty. Nicky and Hannah were just lost in lust kissing and talking filthy to each other, call each other names. "You're such a whore, you're a slut, fucking cum slut, dirty cock sucking bitch" every now and then they would both look over at Matt and call him a fucking bitch, Nicky asked "how's does it feel to watch another man fuck your slut wife properly, you fucking sissy bitch"

"She deserves it"he replied

"I can't fuck her right so a real man should"

Nicky replied "I fuck your wife better than you do you bitch"

I couldn't help it any longer I was close to cumming, i was in Hannahs ass when I said I was going to cum, with that Nicky turned around and placed her open mouth over Hannahs ass.

Just as I was about to cum i pulled it and exploded all over Nickys face and filled her mouth with my cum

"ooh yes that it you filthy bastard give me all your spunk, I emptied my load into Nickys open mouth and she took it all.

She bet down and kissed Hannah deeply and they began swapping my cum from mouth to mouth.

I walked over to Matt and handed him a.wet wipe" clean you wife's ass juice off my cock"

He took it looked at me and cleaned my cock with the wipe "thank you for satisfying my wife"

I patted him on the head "there's avoid little bitch"

I walked back over to the bed where the women were still cum swapping with each other.

They finished and decided to have a shower together, I rang down and ordered room service drinks they barmaid told me that they were finishing up and this would be the last round.

I said that's fine and she said they would be dropped up. A few minutes later there was a knock at the door and I wrapped a towel around me and open the door, there stood a small curvey brunette with massive tits straining her white blouse.

Come in I said she smiled and walked away in, when she seen Matt sitting there with his hard cock she turned and looked at me, it's ok his wife is in the bathroom. Suddenly the door opened and out walked Hannah and Nicky naked.

Hannah stopped dead in her tracks but Nicky just said "Hi Jenny" Jenny replied "Oh hi Nicky, what's the deal"

Nicky replied "this is Matt, he's just a cuckold bitch and this is Hannah and this is Derek and we've been fucking like rabbit white that sissy bitch watches"

"Really" said Jenny "that sounds like fun"

I looked at Hannah who smiled at me and Nicky and then said "Oh yes fucking please..............tbc

More please so hot xx

neath

Nice

By *he_batmanMan  over a year ago

Gotham

Loving this

By *olosuckMan  over a year ago

runcorn

Brilliant story

"More please so hot xx"

Check out my other stories, they're listed on my profile

Best story on here by far

"Best story on here by far "

Wow thanks very, big compliment but I'll take it.

» Add a new message to this topic