FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Gasman

Gasman

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This unfortunately is pure fantasy. I had a day to myself so decided to let Stephanie loose for the day. I had a nice bath shaved all the important bits and used some non perfumed moisturiser and then got out my new lacy knickers and bra and put them on. Next followed the DD breast forms and 60 denier holdups. I finished off by pulling on a clingy black jersey dress. Once dressed I put on my long black wig and applied some lipstick.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

I was sitting in my lounge having a nice cup of tea and watching daytime TV when the doorbell rang. Oh shit I thought. I had forgotten the gasman was coming today to service the boiler...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Go on please continue.

What do I do? I am not the most convincing of dressers so there is no way I would pass as a woman. Sod it I will have to answer the door dressed and be a laughing stock. I know when dressed I like the submissive role but that os with people I know. I checked the peep hole to see who I was going to be humiliated by and found myself looking at a man my own age with a bit of a belly on him. At least it wasn't some young lad who was likely to shout his mouth off to his mates down the pub.

More please

I opened the door and inspected the man's badge. He inspected me too but with a bit more of a suprised expression on his face. "I am here for the annual service." He said.

"Come in." I said "Mr Clarke is away on business and he knows I do not get the chance to dress at home so he asked me if I wouldnt mind looking after the house for a bit. He did not tell me that the gasman was coming to service the boiler." I thought why not flirt and see what happens. He wasn't bad looking. And I do prefer the more mature look.

"I bet you get a few offers to service more than just the gasworks." I continued.

He smiled and said it had been known.

More please

By *yeball91Man  over a year ago

southampton

Sounds good so far

More more, sounds like my fantasy

Luv fee xxx

I showed him through to the guest bedroom where the boiler was situated and sat myself down on the bed while he got to work, unfortunately not on me though.

After about half an hour of checking the inside of the boiler adjusting valves and such, he turned to me and said that he had finished and that he had no more appointments for the day.

I took that as a hint and slowly opened my thighs which caused my short skirt to ride up and expose my stocking tops.

His hand went to his jeans amd he started to undo them. I leant forward to give him a hand. Ad his jeans fell to the floor I could see a massive bulge in the front of his boxers

Licking my red painted lips I ran my fingers the length of his cock through his shorts before pulling them down to join his trousers on the floor. With his cock free of all constraint I could see that it had a nice length but not too much girth thankfully. I got up off the bed and indicated for him to sit down. I then got down on my knees pushed his legs apart and moved in close. Brushing my hair back from my face I gave him a wicked smile and then dribbled saliva on to the engorged purple bulb of his cock.

I then lowered my head so that my tongue could brush the tip of his cock, which twitched nicely at that first touch. I then opened my lips fully to take his cock inch by glorious inch into my mouth. At the same time my left hand was playing with his tight balls.

He took my head in his hands as I began to lick and suck in earnest. After about five minutes I could tell by the way he was gripping my head and throbbing inside my mouth that he wanted to cum.

I took the base of his cock in my hand and gently began to wank him as I continued to lick around his bellend.

He gripped my head even harder and gave out a cry of release as he filled my mouth with jet after jet of warm salty spunk.

He took my head in his hands, sounds like my ultimate fantasy

Luv Fee xxx

» Add a new message to this topic