FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Extreme cuckold

Extreme cuckold

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I absolutely love being a regular bull for a serious cuck couple who understand the concept of it, sadly my regular couple moved away but.....

Just wondering just how extreme do some couples go, cuck couples feel free to post your naughtiest moments with your favourite bulls xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We have been looking for an exp Bull to take control we are not in our late 60s if that's of any help x

By *az1Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Hi I'm looking for a cuckold/Hotwife couple for regular meets. I've been in this scene and the swinging lifestyle for a while now so am quite experienced and got plenty of ideas, some of which I've put on my profile if anyone would like to read x

By *c69funCouple  over a year ago

Chesterfield

For us its about good sex and the mrs satisfaction nothing extreme just mutual fun for all . Seems so many bulls lose their couples when they move away lol.

Thats nearly what hapoened to me but it was me that moved. I still speak and hope to me them again but I would love a new cockold couole nearer to where i work now.

"For us its about good sex and the mrs satisfaction nothing extreme just mutual fun for all . Seems so many bulls lose their couples when they move away lol. "

Was more a question of HOW extreme rather then I WANT extreme xx

Chesterfield

"For us its about good sex and the mrs satisfaction nothing extreme just mutual fun for all . Seems so many bulls lose their couples when they move away lol.

Was more a question of HOW extreme rather then I WANT extreme xx"

Everyones perception of "extreme" is different. For us cuck helpng prepare the bull and once its an established long term relationship then bareback would be introduced once tested is as far as we would go . To many that could be classed as extreme .

"I absolutely love being a regular bull for a serious cuck couple who understand the concept of it, sadly my regular couple moved away but.....

Just wondering just how extreme do some couples go, cuck couples feel free to post your naughtiest moments with your favourite bulls xxx"

I think its different for us, I work away from home and my wife is 10 years younger than me with a hugely high sex drive.

She has a lover who is extremely well endowed, he is also married with family.

I think this helps me, knowing he is married with kids and that he only meets up for fun and sex with no intention of moving in on her and splitting us up.

He is clean and due to him visiting regular he doesn't use protection. I have a vasectomy from my first marriage but Caroline is on the pill which helps with her period cycles and obviously protects her from pregnancy.

I am okay when watching them together and we do often make love after he leaves to go back home to his own wife, but I do worry at times when I am away from home at work, not so much worry but wonder if he is round at mine fucking her whilst im away working.

Its difficult to explain and the feeling of inferiority & humiliation does turn me on

My wife often tells me she loves me more than ever for allowing her to continue seeing him and its just sex with him, she doesn't love him like she loves me

By *rappedaroundyourWoman  over a year ago

Colchester

Hi...Am not sure what is 'extreme'...each to their own really...up to everyone to be creative and enjoy themselves...xx

Chesterfield

"Hi...Am not sure what is 'extreme'...each to their own really...up to everyone to be creative and enjoy themselves...xx"

Precisely our thoughts, as long as all involved are comfortable then its not extreme in our view.

"Hi...Am not sure what is 'extreme'...each to their own really...up to everyone to be creative and enjoy themselves...xx"

By *rappedaroundyourWoman  over a year ago

Colchester

"Hi...Am not sure what is 'extreme'...each to their own really...up to everyone to be creative and enjoy themselves...xx

Precisely our thoughts, as long as all involved are comfortable then its not extreme in our view. "

One couple's 'extreme' is another's 'vanilla'...xx

Chesterfield

"Hi...Am not sure what is 'extreme'...each to their own really...up to everyone to be creative and enjoy themselves...xx

Precisely our thoughts, as long as all involved are comfortable then its not extreme in our view.

One couple's 'extreme' is another's 'vanilla'...xx"

Definately agree guys

It's about finding the level at which everyone is comfortable

I find that's when it's exciting to keep pushing the boundaries xx

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Well if your comfortable with your wife having a luver while your there . You should trust her at least she keeps saying she luvs you more than she can say . I would let her have her luver. At least you know she is satisfied and not straying.

Chesterfield

"Definately agree guys

I find that's when it's exciting to keep pushing the boundaries xx"

having been active for over 7 yrs now in the cuckold lifestyle we know exactly what our boundaries are , we always make sure the Bull knows them to . That way he knows how far he can go and knows not to push them. We're different to many cuckold couples as the female is Dom herself so an equal to a Bull.

By *eardedSilverFoxMan  over a year ago

Colchester

Last Summer I met a lovely couple on the local nudist beach and got chatting. Chatting soon turned to playing and we had a real audience on the beach watching me fuck his wife. They invited me to their house a few days later and that was when it started to develop into something special.

It started of with Cucky watching on the bed, next time this lovely lady wanted him tied to a chair so he couldn't touch her or play with his cock. Then it went to him tied up downstairs. I went down half way and let him sniff my cock soaked in his wife's cum.

Once the holidays were over and Cucky was back to work, Mrs still wanted cock, so she told him she wanted me over at least once a week to service her and that he would be sent photos and text messages. This was exactly what happened.....we even phoned him while I fucked her so he could hear her being taken deep and hard and gushing all over the place.

What a lovely Summer it was

"Definately agree guys

having been active for over 7 yrs now in the cuckold lifestyle we know exactly what our boundaries are , we always make sure the Bull knows them to . That way he knows how far he can go and knows not to push them. We're different to many cuckold couples as the female is Dom herself so an equal to a Bull. "

It does help the bull when the couple is clear on what they want.

We are still looking for a genuine Bull who does know the rudiments of extreme cuckolding whereas the wife is totally satisfied and the cuckold is totally humiliated x julie x

"We have been looking for an exp Bull to take control we are not in our late 60s if that's of any help x"

Im and experianced bull...pm me

id love my wife to take a bull she told me I cum 2 quick shes bbw

"id love my wife to take a bull she told me I cum 2 quick shes bbw"

Hi there bull here

any takers

By *nkySwitchTV/TS  over a year ago

Stirling

Reading all this just makes me wish i wasn't single, i would love to be a cuckold... though i can live in hope i suppose.

"any takers"

Right here

By *iganpairCouple  over a year ago

Wigan, Lancs.

Same as us u wouldn't think it would be so hard to find would ya

"We are still looking for a genuine Bull who does know the rudiments of extreme cuckolding whereas the wife is totally satisfied and the cuckold is totally humiliated x julie x"

By *iganpairCouple  over a year ago

Wigan, Lancs.

Sounds like great summer

"Last Summer I met a lovely couple on the local nudist beach and got chatting. Chatting soon turned to playing and we had a real audience on the beach watching me fuck his wife. They invited me to their house a few days later and that was when it started to develop into something special.

It started of with Cucky watching on the bed, next time this lovely lady wanted him tied to a chair so he couldn't touch her or play with his cock. Then it went to him tied up downstairs. I went down half way and let him sniff my cock soaked in his wife's cum.

Once the holidays were over and Cucky was back to work, Mrs still wanted cock, so she told him she wanted me over at least once a week to service her and that he would be sent photos and text messages. This was exactly what happened.....we even phoned him while I fucked her so he could hear her being taken deep and hard and gushing all over the place.

What a lovely Summer it was "

"Same as us u wouldn't think it would be so hard to find would ya

We are still looking for a genuine Bull who does know the rudiments of extreme cuckolding whereas the wife is totally satisfied and the cuckold is totally humiliated x julie x"

Right here

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

We are still looking for a genuine Bull who does know the rudiments of extreme cuckolding whereas the wife is totally satisfied and the cuckold is totally humiliated x julie x

Right here"

At 27 !

Right here

At 27 !"

What can i say i got into it early

By *az1Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Right here

At 27 !"

I met and was a bull for a couple when I was 19. Been with them for 2 years and had plenty of fun x

"Definately agree guys

having been active for over 7 yrs now in the cuckold lifestyle we know exactly what our boundaries are , we always make sure the Bull knows them to . That way he knows how far he can go and knows not to push them. We're different to many cuckold couples as the female is Dom herself so an equal to a Bull.

It does help the bull when the couple is clear on what they want. "

That's one of the 1st things I try to established. No use being ALL over the place like a Labrador with new squeaky toys.

By *eardedSilverFoxMan  over a year ago

Colchester

"Sounds like great summer

Last Summer I met a lovely couple on the local nudist beach and got chatting. Chatting soon turned to playing and we had a real audience on the beach watching me fuck his wife. They invited me to their house a few days later and that was when it started to develop into something special.

What a lovely Summer it was "

It really was....I've been thinking a lot about it recently as it's about a year since it started.

» Add a new message to this topic