FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My married lovers wife's panties

My married lovers wife's panties

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A few years back I was seeing a man in his 50's. The sex was amazing. One day he txt to say he was really horny and we should meet for a quickie at a near by beauty spot. I said I would only meet him if he wore a pair of his wife's pants, he actually agreed and an hour later we met as planned.

We started kissing and I could see the bulge in his trousers, I unzipped him to find his cock swelling nicely out of a pair of red lace knickers, the tip was already wet. I put my head down and started licking him through the pants. It was long before I pulled my knickers to one side and climbed on top of his hard cock, as he slid inside my very wet pussy I could feel his wife's pants rubbing against me. It's wasn't long before we both reached explosives climaxes, he filled me full of hot cum, I sat up slightly so it could dribble out over his wife's pants.

Wow.... what a day that was.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh my god that's so horny . I bet he almost came in anticipation of your meet.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It certainly spiced things up.

By *ood tongue!!!Man  over a year ago

harwich

very good but im sure more happened between you both that you would like to tell us about

By *raceytelTV/TS  over a year ago

telford

Where did you go x

By *elrose57Couple  over a year ago

reading

wow very kinky and horny, love to hear more please

» Add a new message to this topic