FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Giving my sub requests

Giving my sub requests

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My first post here, was just wondering if anybody would like to hear some of the stories from when I used to sub my 19 year old gf out to people and make her do risky tasks to please me. For example teasing and flirting with her best friends bf to see how far he would take it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *elshmailMan  over a year ago

neath

Why not

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Go for it

So there was an evening where her best friend was out for the evening and her 32 year old bf was texting my gf to chat. They finished texting and I told her to text him to see if he wanted company. He said he didn't mind and she asked if the friend would be bothered. He replied with I'm sure it will be fine.

she said I can't come over in what I'm wearing now or it would cause problems, a sexy babydoll in which he invited her to wear it over and get changed in his flat. She agreed to go over and the nerves built up inside her that she might potentially fuck her best friends bf who has obviously fancied her for a fair while. She told me how nervous she was but she would do it as she wanted to show him how much better she was. She pulled up to the flats and found the courage to go inside ..... shall I carry on

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

neath

Yes

By *inkycdxxxTV/TS  over a year ago

wrexham

These are her words as she wrote them to me

So I turned up at the flat and **** let me in. We went into the living room and we sat on the sofa and quickly chatted about **** being in out. Then he brought me a drink from the kitchen and we chatted some more. I moved over to where he was sitting to carry on the conversation and started running my hand up and down his inside leg teasing him. I leaned in for a kiss and his lips met mine. He didn't hold back. He reached around and took the back of my head a kissed me deeply. More passionate then I had ever seen him kiss her. We broke from our kiss and asked him how long he wanted to do that for and he told me he has wanted to touch me since he had first met me. I took him by the hand and lead him into their bedroom. I pushed him backward on the bed and unzipped his trousers. I jumped onto the bed next to him and let his hands wonder up and down my body kissing and feeling everything. My mind was racing. What if she found out. He began to get hard and I asked him if he wanted a bj. Before I knew it his pant were down and he pushed my head down. And I sucked on his average sized cock in and out. He groaned loads and told me I was better then Jodie. He started pulling at my clothes and told me he wanted to see me naked. He started slowly undressing me starting at my boobs squeezing them hard that my nipples became so hard. I got up off the bed and took my underwear off so I was fully naked. I laid back on the bed and he popped his head inbetween my legs and licked my wet pussy so good. I cum in seconds over his face

neath

Nice

Anyone in Kent?

By *lew65Man  over a year ago

Anglesey

Nice more please