FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Best friends little sister

Best friends little sister

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Me and my friend were aged 10 when he welcomed a new sibling to the family. He had a little sister. I saw her grow up and even though I stayed friends with my best friend we drifted apart. I barely saw his sister in her teens. One day on Fab I was browsing and I came across a faceless profile. There were body pics and she had a tidy body, she was aged 19 and wanted to meet slightly older people than herself for fun. I liked the pics and the sound of her profile so messaged to see if we could strike up a chat. I sent a body pic but no face. Surprisingly she did message back. We had some flirty chat and after a while she asked to see a face pic. I sent it to her and it was left on read for a while. She finally replied and said she knows me... I was a bit embarrassed but asked her to send a face pic or say who she was. She teased and said she wouldn't. I thought this was the end but she said no she was still keen. I said I needed a face pic then or else what was the point? So she replied, I opened it and there she was. My best friends little sister, a girl who I had known since birth! I found it a bit weird but couldn't deny she was stunning. She had black hair and blue eyes. She was also quite chavvy and looked naughty. I had no idea how to proceed. Luckily for me it was her who sent the next message...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/04/17 17:16:38]

More please,

By *ood tongue!!!Man  over a year ago

harwich

interesting

Getting interesting

Promising

By *elshmailMan  over a year ago

neath

Nice

By *lew65Man  over a year ago

Anglesey

More please, it's sounding good

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Nice start

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmmmmmm

Sounds good

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

More please

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Could be trouble ahead ?

By *encarolCouple  over a year ago

Tyneside

More

Great story

What's her name on here

"What's her name on here"

Ha, I'm not into naming but she has left the site as this was a few years ago.

The message said how she used to have a crush on me when she was younger and she would be happy to meet socially to catch up and see how things go. I thought what's the harm so agreed. We met one evening during the week in a pub local to get in Keyham. This wouldn't arouse much suspicion of people we knew saw us. As it turned out it was a quiet night and we chatted and had a few drinks. She was attractive without really making much effort. She had a pair of tight leggings on with a baggy hoody. Her hair was tied up with a bit of fringe dangling down her face. She had done her make up which looked good and I discovered she was doing beauty at the city

college. After chatting she was actually pretty cool and I still didn't know what I was doing or where this would go. After a few drinks I decided to push her a bit and see where she was at. I asked her when did she stop having a crush on me? She said who said I stopped and with that she winked and got up and went to the toilet. What a tease! She came back and was smiling. She then flipped the questioning on me and asked if I had fantasised about her in her teens! I blushed and said not early teens but now at 19 she had flourished. She giggled and I felt her foot under the table run up my leg and onto my cock. I started getting a semi on and as it was so public I had to stop and get up for the toilet this time. As I was in there I was washing my hands and looking at myself in the mirror. The door opened behind me and I could see it in the mirror, it was a female. I spun around and it was her! She had a wicked look in her eye and a cheeky grin spread across her face, what was she doing...

Definitely please keep going

Wow

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

harwich

neath

Nice

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

Likey. .

More

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

bradford

She closed the door behind her and even though I was the only one in here it was still a pub, anybody could come in. Mind you it was pretty quiet. Now this was a local old school pub so the toilets were pretty grim. There were 2 urinals but only one cubicle. Neither of us said anything and she walked towards me. She kissed me, her tongue was I use, exploring my mouth. I decided to go with it. I pu my hands around her and pulled her tight against me. I could feel the warmth of her body through her clothing. Her hands were on my waist and one of her hands squeezed between our bodies and onto my crotch. My cock was stiffening and straining at my jeans. She felt this and managed to unzip me. Her hand got into my jeans and she was fumbling around as we continued kissing. My cock finally burst through my open zip and she had her hand gripped around my shaft. As much as this was thrilling I was still worried about being caught, especially by someone we knew. I started to move her towards the cubicle, still kissing and she was wanking my cock. We got into the cubicle and I managed to close the door and lock it. As we kissed she broke away and sat on the edge of the toilet. My cock still in her hand. Her other hand went to my bum and pulled me closer to her, her mouth was in line with my throbbing cock. She was looking up at me and her eyes were naughty. She kissed the tip of my cock. Now one hand cupped my balls and the other had my shaft. She gently pulled back my foreskin, revealing my pre cum wet helmet. Her lips wrapped around it and she took a huge throatful of my length. Wow, she knew how to blow. Just as we were getting into it the main door banged open. A local d*unk staggered in singing. He fell against the cubicle door and that made us freeze. She was stifling a cheeky giggle and i was silent. My cock began to droop, gutted. The guy left and we both burst out laughing. I expected her to continue but she got up, kissed me with a taste of my cock on her lips and said come on, I know somewhere more private...

By *other_maleMan  over a year ago

rotherham

neath

Nice

bradford

More please

More more please

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *ve58Woman  over a year ago

liverpool

Nice hope there is more to come

By *addycock13Man  over a year ago

Hastings

when is the next installment? Very horny!!

harrogate

Gloucester

Can't wait for more x

neath

More please

As we walked out of the toilet, the ladies and gents are next to each other and around a corner from the main bar so we didn't look so suspicious luckily. She went first and headed to the door. I followed and it felt like the bar man was staring along with a few locals. She was outside leaning on a wall. I got out with her and said what do you have in mind? She smiled and kissed me, this was risky because this area of Plymouth is where she was from! I kinda pulled away and looked nervously around. It was late and dark but I was still unsure. She could tell I was anxious and she giggled. As a car drove past she grabbed my cock! I jolted back and she laughed. She then said Coke on then, let's walk. She lit up a cigarette, I didn't know she smoked but it seemed to suit her. We walked along a well known road in her area and there was a kids park there (St Levans). She walked into the park and sat on a swing. Fortunately it was late and not very well lit and certainly no kids around. I stood next to her and she told me to sit with her. I said this isn't very private and she again just laughed. I sat on the swing and she came and sat on me. She began to kiss me again and I could still taste a bit of cock along with smoke. She was naughty. I was worried about being caught still. She could tell I was on edge so she said come on then. I knew she lived just off the park because that is where I used to hang out with my mate. I asked if that's where we were going? She said yes, problem? I said well a little, I don't think your parents would be too happy. She just laughed. As we got nearer I knew I couldn't do this and get away with it. But she put me at ease when she said her parents were away for a few days. She walked up the steps to her front door and went in, I was still at the bottom of the steps. I was unsure how this would play out. What should I do? She made my mind up for me, she had taken off her big hoody and reappeared in the front door way. She had a tight white vest on and she lifted it up, no bra! Her tits looked amazing in the darkness and her body was great. She asked if I was coming in or not and walked back in. Of course now I knew I was going in, I looked around saw nobody. I ran up the steps and slammed her front door behind me. The key was in the lock so I took no chances and locked it. Now where was she...

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

I can't wait for the next installment; so sexy

More

Great

harwich

getting more interesting waiting for more

rotherham

Looking forward to more

bradford

harrogate

By *oluptuousWetOneWoman  over a year ago

Wokingham / Reading

Gloucester

liverpool

More pls

good story

Obviously I was familiar with this house. I had stayed here many times in the past. The stairs were in front of me and the living room was on the right. I knew she didn't go upstairs so I went through to the living room. She was sat in the bay window in an armchair. The curtains were drawn and she sat with her legs on the arms of the chair. Still clothed at this point. There was a sofa running along the back wall and she instructed me to sit. We were now at opposite ends of the room, what did she want? She told me to sit still and do nothing, just watch. With that she took off her vest, now in better lighting I could admire her petit body. She was looking great. Her hair was up but a bit loose and messy. Her make up was still pristine. Her body was smooth and her tits were very perky. She began to rub her tits, all the while staring into my eyes with a look of control. My cock was growing. She stood up and turned around. Her ass looked great in the leggings, not big but certainly firm. She bent over and the leggings went a bit see through. She had a thong on. She turned to face me and slowly rolled down her leggings. Her legs were toned and the thong was black. She kicked the leggings at me but missed. Now she stood there in just a tiny black thong. My cock was twitching. She turned around and her ass was so good. She gently peeled off her thong and bent forward, I could just about see her pussy but not enough. She turned to face once more, one hand holding her thong and the other placed over her pussy. She threw the thong towards me and I picked it up to sniff. She said no at first but realised she could play it to her controlling advantage. The small pants smelt so good. They had a bit of dampness about them and I loved it. She now sat back on the armchair fully nude. Her body was smooth and hairless all over. She was imacculate. She spread her legs once more but her hand still hid the main attraction. She told me to taste her thong, I did. It was juicy and tasted good. She then moved her hand and I saw a tiny pussy that looked like it had never been touched. The lips were neat and it was just a small mound. I wanted to taste the real thing. I tried to get up and she shook her finger, not yet. I sat on the edge of my seat transfixed. She gently rubbed her pussy and gave some teasing groans. This was the lounge where I had watched family movies with her family as a kid! Now I was watching their baby all grown up and filthy. This was insane. She finally told me to come and over and kneel in front of her, I moved faster than Usain Bolt, I could feel the warmth of her snatch and the smell was even better. I now waited for the go ahead to eat... please hurry

harrogate

wow

My best friends little sister was nicknamed back door barry!

harwich

wonderful so far getting better & much more interesting

Very interesting

Kettering

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

bradford

Naughty girl

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Ohh love thats she's teasing you .... keep writing

By *andomfodCouple  over a year ago

walsall

rotherham

By *nicker manMan  over a year ago

Nuneaton

Loving this and waiting to read more.

harrogate

She was sat there, legs spread completely nude. I was inches from her pussy and I awaited my first taste. She was gently rubbing her clit and she told me to taste her, I was in. I ran my tongue all the way up, collecting sweet juice as I went. Mmm the taste was incredible. She let out a soft groan and I continued to flick my tongue all over her slit. She was enjoying this so I focused my tongue on her clit, wiggling it all around. I could see her hands tightening their grip on the chair arms. She writhed in pleasure. As my tongue was doing the clit work I began to finger her wet hole. I pushed my index finger right in there, knuckle deep. As it was inside I curled my finger to rub her intensely. This coupled with the clit was making her crazy. I guessed she had been with some pretty selfish chavvy teens growing up but never with an older guy. I don't think she was used to this much pussy attention. As she tensed up a bit she seemed to be pulling away, again I guessed this intensity had never been in her sex life. I think she had her first sensations of being about to gush but because it possibly hadn't happened before she didn't know what to do. I kept her there and went all out. She gave in and finally let a soft squirt release from her pussy. She moaned loudly and gasped. It wasn't much but it shot over my mouth and went onto the edge of the chair and carpet. All this happening in a family lounge I knew! She slumped back on the chair in a satisfied mess. However, this wasn't the end fir her. I stood up and unzipped my jeans. My hard cock sprang out and needed attention. It was her turn to show her oral skills

By *aughtyman45Man  over a year ago

lincoln

Very hot

Kettering

Dudley

"She closed the door behind her and even though I was the only one in here it was still a pub, anybody could come in. Mind you it was pretty quiet. Now this was a local old school pub so the toilets were pretty grim. There were 2 urinals but only one cubicle. Neither of us said anything and she walked towards me. She kissed me, her tongue was I use, exploring my mouth. I decided to go with it. I pu my hands around her and pulled her tight against me. I could feel the warmth of her body through her clothing. Her hands were on my waist and one of her hands squeezed between our bodies and onto my crotch. My cock was stiffening and straining at my jeans. She felt this and managed to unzip me. Her hand got into my jeans and she was fumbling around as we continued kissing. My cock finally burst through my open zip and she had her hand gripped around my shaft. As much as this was thrilling I was still worried about being caught, especially by someone we knew. I started to move her towards the cubicle, still kissing and she was wanking my cock. We got into the cubicle and I managed to close the door and lock it. As we kissed she broke away and sat on the edge of the toilet. My cock still in her hand. Her other hand went to my bum and pulled me closer to her, her mouth was in line with my throbbing cock. She was looking up at me and her eyes were naughty. She kissed the tip of my cock. Now one hand cupped my balls and the other had my shaft. She gently pulled back my foreskin, revealing my pre cum wet helmet. Her lips wrapped around it and she took a huge throatful of my length. Wow, she knew how to blow. Just as we were getting into it the main door banged open. A local d*unk staggered in singing. He fell against the cubicle door and that made us freeze. She was stifling a cheeky giggle and i was silent. My cock began to droop, gutted. The guy left and we both burst out laughing. I expected her to continue but she got up, kissed me with a taste of my cock on her lips and said come on, I know somewhere more private..."

Caught in my time quite a few people giving a bj in toilets when I was a doorman. Bit embarrassing for them

bradford

Very good so far

rotherham

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS  over a year ago

Epsom

harrogate

By *ovealot6996Woman  over a year ago

my house

Keep it up oh er

By *ye SeMan  over a year ago

london

By *aughtym13Man  over a year ago

glasgow

Yours isn't the only cock that's sprung to attention after reading that

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Very nice

neath

Nice

Wow

Redditch

Looking forward to the next chapter.

She saw my cock right in front of her. She seemed hesitant so I told her to come forward and take it. She edged nervously to the front of the chair, her face was now in line. As I noticed previously she probably didn't do this side of sex a lot. I tried to put her at ease and told her to just put it in her mouth and suck. She did begin to suck it and sadly it wasn't a great blow job. It was loose and very slobbery. I didn't care though, just the thought of her having my cock in her mouth was hot. I stopped it early though because I wanted to just fuck her. She stood up and I said where does she want it in the house? She walked to the door and told me to wait and come and find her in 2 minutes. I heard the stairs go so I knew we would not be in the family kitchen or dining room. That was a slight relief, I didn't want to do it on their table or work surfaces. I waited enough and began to climb the stairs. The first landing had only a bathroom on. I looked in but she wasn't there. Up the next flight and on this level were 3 bedrooms. A big master bedroom, the parents. Then 2 other bedrooms. I knew which one was hers and I had only ever been in there once or twice before. I entered and it was a typical untidy teenagers room with underwear and clothing strewn everywhere. I couldn't see her in that room. This made me horny and a bit apprehensive. The next room was one that used to be my best friends room. Now it was a spare. I spent many nights there before. I guessed she'd be in there knowing it'd be very naughty. I opened the door and nostalgia hit. It was much the same, very neutral and box sized with a single bed that housed a pull out underneath. She wasn't there. Wow, there was only 1 room left, a room I had never entered. The parents. I pushed open the door and the focal point was a huge super king bed. In the middle of the bed was the little sister, on all fours waiting to be taken, her fanny was wet and open. There were pics around the room of her mum and dad which was kind of weird but I thought fuck it. I quickly whipped my clothes off and was ready for her. This was unbelievable, doing it in the bed of parents I had grown up with. It felt as if they were watching, I climbed onto the bed and the extra weight let her know I was nearly there, she was excited and so was I, this was it, this was the moment...

harrogate

By *ealaWoman  over a year ago

Dublin City

liverpool

As I knelt behind her I knew this would be hot. Her fanny was tight and wet. Her asshole looked fresh, I would bet that had never been touched. My cock was so hard and straining, I rubbed my tip along the outer lips of her soaked snatch. She quivered with glee. I then rubbed it against her asshole. That twitched and clenched firmly shut. It was so small. I knew my cock wouldn't have that today but I wanted to see how far I could go. I got my hand and rubbed it around her wetness. I made sure my index finger got nicely lubed. I then rubbed my finger tip on her ass. She didn't stop me but seemed hesitant. I gently probed and pushed it in her ass. She gasped but didn't stop me. I wiggled it in a bit more and it was so tight! I got in up to my knuckle and she was groaning. I decided to leave it for now but I knew I wanted her anal virginity at some point. In the mean time my cock needed her pussy. I pointed my length at her hole and eased it in. She let out a moan as my whole cock slipped inside. It was so warm and wet and the tightness gripped my shaft well. I began to move my hips back and forth as momentum increased. I was so turned on and she was so tight I knew I wouldn't last long. She put her head right down and pushed her ass into the air more, this angle made it even more intense. She also began gyrate slightly and I could hold off no more, I asked her where she wanted me to cum. She wanted it in her face and boobs. I pulled out and quickly turned over. I shot a huge jet of spunk straight into her mouth. She didn't anticipate the load and more creamy spurts followed. Some flew past her face and hit the headboard and pillows. The rest trickled onto her chin and boobs. It was a big explosion, she was covered. I couldn't believe I had cum on my friends parents pillows! I laid on the bed as my cock was going limp. She leaned in and kissed me covered in spunk. That was filthy. She went to the bathroom to clean up and left me on her parents bed. Wow

Dudley

rotherham

liverpool

harrogate

As I lay there catching my breath she burst back into the room. She seemed panicked. I asked what was wrong. She said her parents were home. I thought they were away! I asked where I should go but it was too late, the stairs were beginning to creak, they were in the way up. She had a robe on from the bathroom and was holding a towel. She quickly grabbed up my clothes from the floor and wrapped them in her towel. That was all well and good but what about me? She told me I'd have to go under the bed. This was like a film or a bad dream. How long for? She said they would probably just get dressed and go to the kitchen anyway, so not long. I had no choice. Luckily there was like a vallance that covered the floor so I was hidden. She quickly sat on the bed and the door opened, it was her mum. She sounded d*unk. The sister said she had just had a shower and was using her dressing table. Her mum was ok but asked her to leave cus her dad would be up in a minute. With that she left, I had no idea where she went. Her mum was standing in front of the mirror and she began to undress. I could see her legs through a split in the vallance. Her knickers fell to the floor. My mates mum who was like a mum to me was now naked only feet away. This was so awkward. She then jumped on the bed lay there. I could feel the mattress above me sag down. It almost touched me now. Her dad came in and saw her mum naked on the bed, they were both pissed and horny. Next thing I knew he joined her on the bed, the extra weight now made the mattress hit me. I was so uncomfortable. I could hear them sloppily kissing and fumbling, it wasn't long before he began to fuck her. It was pretty quick but vigorous and the mattress was bartering me. Hearing the mum moan was pretty hot mind you, in a strange way. The Dad grunted and rolled off her and got up. He muttered something about needing a shower and he left. She was still on the bed and was unsatisfied. She went to her drawer and I guess she went for a toy but she complained the batteries were dead. She got off the bed and went out of the room after throwing on a gown. I heard the stairs go and the room was empty, I slid out and peeked out of the door, I heard the shower running with the door closed and I heard somebody downstairs. The coast was clear, I dashed across the hall to her room fully naked and pushed open the door...

Now I can give you the real, boring ending or I can give an exciting fantasy one I thought about.

Choose wisely

harrogate

exciting fantasy one

By *ettercallsaul118Man  over a year ago

Funtown

Exciting

Gloucester

Definitely fantasy

[Removed by poster at 03/05/17 00:01:41]

As I closed the door behind me I could hear her rooting through the wardrobe. I whispered phew that was close. The rooting stopped suddenly. She came out from the wardrobe and it wasn't the sister at all. It was the mum! The noise downstairs was obviously the sister and the mum was in looking for batteries. She didn't say anything and she just looked at me. She then asked why I was naked and in her house. I apologised and tried to explain. She walked towards me and said how she hadn't seen me for a while. She then began to explain how her husband never satisfied her, I know I replied. She seemed shocked. She asked how? I told her the story briefly and she seemed quite excited about it. She then said how she can't find any batteries to finish her off. With that she opened her gown. She was quite chubby and short. She used fake tan and wasn't unattractive for a woman in her early fifties but not strikingly hot either. I'd never thought about her in a sexual way before but here she was in front of me exposed. Her boobs sagged and had some stretch marks. Her pussy was hairy but at his moment I was attracted. She came right at me and suggested I finish her off. She was clearly d*unk and horny. My cock obviously was ahead of me and started hardening up. She grabbed it in her hand. She had stubby fingers and I could see her wedding ring. This was unbelievable. She kissed me whilst wanking me, she tasted of booze and smoke. I reached down to her hairy pussy and began to stroke it. This was the place where my friend and his sister had come from. I felt odd but also aroused. She was already quite wet and I rubbed her clit. She loved it. Obviously she gets no real play from hubby anymore. She then dropped into a squat position and put my cock in her mouth. She was a much more adept sucker than her daughter that was for sure. As she sucked me she rubbed her pussy with one hand and cupped my balls with the other. All this was happening in her daughters room, I knew we could be caught by anybody at any minute and this was thrilling...

loving this

Loving the story

harrogate

Wow

By *ansfield lassWoman  over a year ago

mansfield

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

By *uckinsMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

Hope there's more to cum

With being caught in mind I knew I had to finish the mum off quick. She had already had one fucking and a bit of self play. I helped her up from sucking my cock and I moved behind her. I lifted up her gown to reveal a thick ass. I pushed her forward slightly so she was leaning against the door. I managed to make her spread her legs out and she was standing open. I went right up behind her and bent down slightly, my cock could now feel her pussy. She was quite wet so I forced my cock inside, I remembered there was already a load of spunk in her. Her pussy was warm and sticky as I pumped away. As I fucked her i reached around and held her tits. The fuck was getting harder and she was knocking the door with her elbows. I needed to stop that in case it drew attention. So I swing her around and bent her over even further whilst still standing. I leaned my body on her so I could finger her pussy as I banged. She was getting satisfaction now and the new and different cock soon brought her to a shuddering end. Her legs were trembling and I added another cum load to her used pussy. My cock flopped out of her and she stood up. She pulled her gown down and closed it. She kissed me and thanked me for seeing to her like she hadn't been seen to for years. With that she opened the door and left. I can't believe in one evening I had fucked my mates mum and sister! Now I was naked and alone in the sister bedroom. I had no idea where my clothing was or where the sister had got to. I just sat on the bed thinking about what just happened and what I would do next...

Dudley

Love it mate

harrogate

liverpool

By *asRedMan  over a year ago

Rochdale ish

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

By *ettercallsaul118Man  over a year ago

Funtown

neath

Nice

By *ob jonesMan  over a year ago

Wales

Grew at.. carry on plz

Well horny story.

By *nicker manMan  over a year ago

Nuneaton

Might as well go for a full house and do the dad in your mates bed.

harrogate

"Might as well go for a full house and do the dad in your mates bed."

Lol

Gloucester

Daughter and mother same day hope there his more to this story ?

Redditch

rotherham

harwich

bradford

By *he_batmanMan  over a year ago

Gotham

I hope the sister comes in and starts sucking your cock, tasting her mum's pussy without knowing it

B

» Add a new message to this topic