FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Underwater

Underwater

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arkone.1 OP   Man  over a year ago

buenos aires

Hi everybody

I've always had a huge underwater fetish: I luv bathing and everytime i do it, I love going underwater and breathold 'till almost "uncomfortable". That turns me really really on... I didn't know much about this "feeling", but then i discovered that's called "drowning fetish", In my "real life" i never confessed it anyone: it embarasses me so much! So, so far i never had the opportunity to try it with someone (female, i'm straight). I'd love being held under and touched... For this reason, it's been a couple years i search on the web for at least online friends playing with me in cam. But i met no one interested into that.

I know it's something unusual, weird...maybe even stupid and... this makes me feel ashamed and yet frustrated. So, please, if you think it's stupid, just ignore me and don't joke me. If not... I'll be here. Patiently waiting. Sorry for the long post and thanx if you read 'till here.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *4u2007TV/TS  over a year ago

central

I have the same fantasy love being held underwater as part of play

buenos aires

I'm sorry... I'm strictly straight. But i can understand, if you really share this kind of "passion". Underaters orgasms are fantastic

By *oresexMan  over a year ago

South West coast

Had an amazing wank from a female friend once while snorkeling in warm foreign seas, she gripped my shoulder laying her front against my back as i swam breaststroke so we could watch the fishes as we cruised slowly around, she decided a hand job would be fun to give and helped herself, we laughed for weeks about it after, because my best Sexy I'm coming groan, through a snorkel just sounded like a constipated walrus, the tropical fish appreciated the free feed though ...lol

buenos aires

Really lucky guy! I envy you so much for that! Thanx for sharing

» Add a new message to this topic