FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Mr Jones will see you now: a P.A.s adventures

Mr Jones will see you now: a P.A.s adventures

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oss25 OP   Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

Zoe, come in here, quick as you can please"

I'd just finished a meeting with Ben, part work part discussing Zoe and how hot she was, what we would both like to do to her. We had been friends for years and had partied hard together over the course of our friendship.

I sat down in my office looking out of the picture window overlooking a riverside meadow, row boat and tree covered island. It was admittedly a beautiful place to work, though I did find the view a major distraction: Zoe had been my PA for a month now and I couldn't stop looking at her. Medium height, auburn hair kept longish and straight, her figure curvy and just delectable. She worked out, far more than I did and knew that under those office smart clothes there was sexy underwear, basques and teddies had been evident, pink lace and red satin showing through her white blouses. Her pencil skirts tight over toned thighs and bum.

I didn't really need her but I was a bit bored, work almost done and the weather sunny and warm and she was on my mind having just been talking about her. I longed to change into shorts and a tee and row over to the island with a chilled bottle of Tempier Bandol Rose, I had often wondered what Zoe would be like, sensual or fiery or maybe a bit of both. She had dropped hints and often stood closer than you would expect, always a bit flirty, but I was so much older, almost 20 years and I figured she wouldn't be interested anyway.

She knocks and walks in, catching me staring at the island and briefly rubbing my semi tumescent cock. I hear her and drop my hand immediately, seeing her grin I know she's seen me. Blushing, I move back towards my desk. I ask her how she is enjoying working here and if there is anything else she needs; Zoe asks for a new chair, her current one is giving her a sore neck and back.......I tell her to order one in the morning and tongue in cheek offer her a massage to ease the tension. She looks at me and I panic, it just slipped out and I know it shouldn't have, I was still enjoying my reverie and had forgotten about workplace sexual harassment and all that bollocks. She looks horrified and I know I've blown it! Then all of a sudden she bursts out laughing and tells me my face had been a picture, I had looked terrified!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As always Ross, keep it going x fee

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

mmmmm good start

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *ood tongue!!!Man  over a year ago

harwich

another good start

Great start.... I'm hope Zoe is going to be naughty...

Flitwick and Fakenham

I'd love a massage, my shoulders and neck are killing me" and promptly turns around and lifts her hair off her creamy white neck. I step over and hand on her shoulders squeeze and roll my fingers into the muscles. Thumbs pressing into her shoulder blade and sliding up over the satin blouse to her neck. Pressing hard either side of her spine I run them up into her hairline and down again. This elicits a soft moan and Zoe tilts her head forward. Fingers and thumbs digging into the tight muscles of her neck and down her spine. I feel her basque and run my thumbs over it as I work my thumbs into her muscles in tight circles. More moans and I hear Zoe tell me that my fingers are magical and she loves to have them touching her. She turns her head slightly and smiles at me, her eyes gazing into mine. I swallow hard, my breathing shallow and heart rate elevated. My cock is starting to harden as I touch her. Moving my thumbs up her spine my fingers splayed outwards massaging her back and shoulders then back up her neck. She turns and kisses me lightly on the lips, stops, waiting for my reaction. I tighten my hold on her neck and pull her in towards me, kissing her hard on the lips, they part slightly and I feel her tongue inquisitive and insistent push between mine. She is staring into my eyes, hers hazel and mine pale blue, daring me to stop, I can see she wants this and as she presses close to me she knows that I do too.

Pulling her tight, my fingers entwined in her hair we kiss deeply, tongues dancing together, twisting and turning in a sensuous waltz. Zoe's hands are roving over my neck and shoulders, across my chest, feeling my muscles flex and tense as we kiss harder. Sexual tension is crackling between us and every touch is sending shocks shooting through our bodies. She pulls her mouth from mine and asks if Ben and I had been talking about her and if so what had been said. I was cupping her breasts by this point so figured best be honest and told her that we had had a couple of MMFs in the past and were discussing whether you would be up for it with us. She looked at me quizzically and said that we knew better than she had thought. Call him and get him to meet us at the row boat in 15 minutes, I want to taste you before we go. Quickly texted Ben then got back to Zoe and her sensuous body.

Flitwick and Fakenham

"Great start.... I'm hope Zoe is going to be naughty... "

Zoe is going to be a dirty slut, a very naughty slut xxx

harwich

another very good start & I like the way you said Zoe is going to be a very dirty SLUT.

Flitwick and Fakenham

I held her breasts in my hands, rubbing her nipples with my thumb nails. I saw them harden slightly through the pink satin and bent my head to blow through her blouse onto then, pinching them with my teeth, they would need some coaxing but I love hard nipples: to nip with my teeth, roll between thumb and finger, lick and suck.

Pulling her arse to me she was grinding her pelvis into my by now fully hard cock. Her hands grabbing my arse and tongue exploring my mouth. I lifted her onto my desk and pressed myself inbetween her legs still kissing and caressing her. I unbutton her blouse to reveal a pink basque with black lace trim, her cleavage enhanced by the wired cups and placing my head into this I kiss the sides of both breasts while cupping and squeezing them together. Her legs are opened wide and she is rhythmically pulling my arse so my cock brushes her pussy with each tug, I start to rub my cock up and down, hitching up her skirt as best I could. I run my hand up her thighs stopping just before her pussy and draw a line around the edges of her basque. I brush them over her mound and feel the studs holding the gusset together. Flicking them undone I feel the heat from her pussy escape and can smell her sweet musk emanating from her. She has undone my shirt and trousers and is holding my hard cock through my boxers, sliding her hand up and down the shaft, making the wet patch even bigger as she milks my pre-cum. I squat onto my knees and pulling her to the edge of the desk gently slide my tongue along her labia, tasting and feeling her wetness. I pull her legs apart, as far as I can and bury my head into her very essence, lapping up her juices and teasing her clit. I circle it and run over it with my tongue hard and pointed them relax it and run it down into her pussy where I push it into her as far as I can go. My fingers slip into her and my thumb massages her clit as I move my head up to her breasts, Zoe pulls the basque down revealing her soft pillows topped with rosy pink nipples. I slip my mouth over them in turn, flicking them and sucking them

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

mmmmmmm soooo horney

harwich

By *r fandangoMan  over a year ago

around

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

Flitwick and Fakenham

She has wonderful breasts, soft and fragrant, she moans as I kiss and squeeze them. I want her to be so turned on, to be quite mad with desire and lust that nothing can stop her volcanic orgasms. I tell her how much I love her body, how much it turns me on, how much I want to possess her mind and penetrate her body. She moans with pleasure, her hand still stroking my cock back and forth. I kneel again, I need to taste her once more. My tongue and lips close over her clit and I suck it into my mouth licking and rubbing it with my tongue as I do so. Her moans are louder, more urgent and she grabs hold of my head and pushes it into her pussy. I part her lips and place two fingers between them, tantalisingly sliding them in and out just a little while still sucking her clit. I press them into her and start to finger fuck her, wet and glistening I increase the speed as she starts to groan loudly. I feel her pussy start to contract and she starts to cum, I push my fingers deep inside her, twisting them and rubbing along her g spot. Her clit is still in my mouth and my tongue is rubbing over it as fast as she presses onto me. She tells me not to stop, gasping for air, crying out in the throws of her orgasm. I need to keep doing this, inflicting pleasure of the most intense kind, she is cumming hard on my face her hands gripping my hair tightly rubbing my face up and down her spasming pussy. She starts to slow down and strokes my head where she pulled my hair hard, she is breathing a little calmer now and slips of the desk, motioning me to take her place. My legs are spread and my cock stands quivering to attention, the head shiny with pre cum. Zoe rubs her fingers over it, folding them around the shaft and slowly pulling my foreskin down and slips her mouth gently over it. Tongue running round the head, tasting my juice, hand twisting, strong fingers squeezing. Zoe takes me in her mouth and sinks down my length her hand holding my balls and rubbing them between her fingers. Up and down, in and out, my cock is twitching and I am desperate to cum, she is taking me to the very edge of orgasm then slows me down. Heightened pleasure, delayed gratification, almost tantric. I felt as though I was floating above my body watching the scene below, the pleasure so intense, so deeply running through my body. She teases my arse with her fingers still sucking me deep into her mouth and this takes me over the edge and I happily, gratefully let go.

Flitwick and Fakenham

"mmmmmmm soooo horney"

Thx

harwich

wonderful story had me hard reading it hope there is more

Flitwick and Fakenham

My cock starts to throb, harden and pulse as a stream of spunk fills Zoe's mouth and runs down her throat. She squeezed the shaft with her fingers still sucking and twisting up and down my throbbing cock. She wants it all and I don't want her to stop. The release was so incredible, the pressure and longing she had built up in my mind and body needed an outlet, my head would have exploded without it, she had really got inside my head and I didn't think I could ever get enough of this unbelievable feeling.

She starts to dress but I stop her, I wanted her to go to the boat in just her basque, everyone should have left by now and so grabbing a basket with wine, ice and two rugs we bolted for the lift, giggling like school children. Running over the meadow to the boat, Ben is laughing hard and pointing at the two fools half naked streaking towards him. Zoe's breasts are bouncing as she runs, nipples still hard, the damp patch on the gusset plainly visible. My shirt is undone and otherwise only in my boxers, all of us laughing at the feeling of unfettered freedom streaking in public gives you knowing anyone could be watching at anytime. Ben opened his arms and Zoe flung herself into them, kissing him hard and breathlessly. Her legs wrapped around his arse his hands cupping hers holding her suspended, probably on his cock knowing Ben.

We get into the row boat, Zoe in the Prow with Ben right behind her both facing the front, laughing they stretch theirs arms out as I start rowing, humming the Celine Dion Titanic song all of us pissing ourselves laughing. Ben cups her breasts, then tugs her basque down so she can feel his hands and breeze brush over them.

Looks like Zoe is going to be a greedy girl

Flitwick and Fakenham

"Looks like Zoe is going to be a greedy girl "

I think she is, need to make sure she is properly satisfied

Totally love this ..... thank you x

Flitwick and Fakenham

"Totally love this ..... thank you x"

It's a pleasure, lots more to come

Flitwick and Fakenham

Zoe leans back against him arching her back twisting her head around so he can kiss her. He presses her breasts together, teasing her nipples with his thumbs and kisses her slowly at first, tongue tips just touching then mouths open and tongues cavorting together. Her hands behind her feeling Bens body, pressing into his trousers at the bulge that was digging into her back. He groans and pulls back from her body slightly and shifts to one side so she has better access. He is undoing the clasps on her basque and in no time at all it is dropped in my lap along with his t shirt and shorts. Now bear in mind we were in a small rowing boat that was no mean feat, how we didn't capsize I have no idea! Docking they hop out, both naked and facing each other embrace, kissing deeply and feeling each other's bodies more freely now. Bens cock was standing proud and Zoe knelt in the soft grass, stroking up and down his length, watching pre cum gather at the tip. She delicately licks it off then kisses the head. Ben, never known to be a patient kind of a guy, grabs a handful of her hair and pushes her head down, forcing his cock deep into her throat. Zoe gags but is up for the challenge and takes it all, roughly grabbing his balls and squeezing hard while she sucked and tugged on his cock. Feisty I thought, won't be controlled or dominated, Ben had met his match, I figured she would give as good as she got. Rugs spread out next to them, right by the river bank, in view of anyone walking their dog on the other side, I popped a piece of ice in my mouth and knelt next to Zoe. I slid under her arse so she was sitting on my face, I could see Ben's fingers playing and teasing her clit. With my fingers I spread her lips wide and slipped the ice cube into her pussy, pushing it in with my tongue. She squealed (as best she could anyway) as the cold hit her then rolled her hips into me so I could keep sliding the diminishing cube in and out of her. My tongue, now ice cold, licked around her arse, flicking between pussy and arse hole, slipping into each as the ice cube melted and dropped onto my nose and mouth. I lapped her up, enjoying the taste of her, diluted and chilled. Bens fingers and my tongue were eliciting plenty of moans and groans, her hips thrusting hard towards us, her breathing fast and Bens cock mostly forgotten, Zoe starts to cum again, driving down onto my face and Ben's fingers. He pushes two fingers into her pussy and I push my tongue into her arse, in and out, faster and deeper with each shudder running through her body. My cock is hard again and I'm playing with it, wanking slowly and rhythmically as Zoes orgasm continues and her moans reach a crescendo.

She lifts up and turns around so she can suck my cock, Ben already positioning his cock above my face to drive deep into her pussy while I suck her clit deep into my mouth. Zoe is still cumming, thrusting her arse back into Bens big hard cock and pressing hard down onto mine with each return.

Flitwick and Fakenham

I get so horny writing these, sometimes have to stop for a wank!

By *unlover101Woman  over a year ago

Herts

Don't stop

Flitwick and Fakenham

"Don't stop"

I had to!!

harwich

ur mind is running wild just like the rest of us

By *rinceCorwinMan  over a year ago

Manchester

That's understandable but please hurry up and give us the next instalment.

Flitwick and Fakenham

Ben is slapping her hard across her cheeks still driving his cock deep into her pussy, her arms braced on my thighs so she could take his full length. Each thrust pushing a grunt from her lips, still licking and sucking my cock. Ben is groaning, thrusting and slapping, Zoe moaning and braced, taking everything he can throw at her. Her eyes are wild, the pain must be intense, I can feel the shock waves from each slap, her arse bright red. Her moans suggest that she is loving every minute of this and still has my cock buried in her mouth, though I'm not getting too much attention, all her strength and will power are needed to stay upright. Ben thrusts hard and stays deep inside her, his cock is in spasm and I can see the spunk pulse through his cock at the base by his ball sack, he yells out, the pent up energy pumping into her, he starts to rock more gently to and fro allowing his balls to empty into her, his movement mixing their juices together, creamy and thick. He pulls out, still semi hard and we get Zoe to turn around again, I want her to sink her bruised pussy down onto my erect cock, impaling herself on it, pressing down hard and driving it deep up into her while I watched her suck their juices off Ben's cock.

She rubbed the head of my cock up and down over her clit before slowly but determinedly sank her pussy over it, I grabbed her breasts and squeezed them together thumbs pressing down over her nipples, Ben pushed his cock between her lips and her hand sinks over her belly to find her clit.

harwich

By *ve58Woman  over a year ago

liverpool

[Removed by poster at 26/04/17 22:09:51]

By *ve58Woman  over a year ago

liverpool

Flitwick and Fakenham

More to come tomorrow xxx

Great story

By *outheasthornyguyMan  over a year ago

Guildford

Flitwick and Fakenham

Zoe is in ecstasy, her eyes wild and glazed, rolling back in her head. Ben driving his cock into her open mouth, a dribble of spit running down her chin onto her breasts. She is rocking backwards and forwards on my cock, her fingers rubbing her clit hard and fast. Her breathing is ragged and her body is quivering all over as she edges closer to her next orgasm. I feel her pussy contract and she starts mewling as she cums again, Ben not there yet so a helping hand on his bollocks from Zoe when she can focus on us again. Her fingers hold his balls tight then slowly she massages around to his arse, his groans confirming he was close, she takes his cock out of her mouth and starts wanking him over her tits, a finger pushing into his tight arse hole. His spunk splashes over her tits and she squeezes his shaft to milk every drop. She rubs a finger into the creamy juices and rubs it in to her nipples and breasts.

Zoe shifts her weight back and arches her back, arms taking her weight on my thighs and squatting over my cock lifts herself up the lowers down onto my cock so there is no part of her touching me except her pussy and hands. It's ethereal, her pelvic floor gripping my cock as she squats up and down my shaft, the head almost popping out as she lifts herself up as high as possible. Her pussy is tight, hot and very wet and my spunk is soon added to the mix, pumping deep into her in a never ending orgasm. Zoe slows and carefully rolls off with a determined look on her face. Lay down here Ben she commands and as soon as he does she straddles his face and lowers her dripping pussy to his lips. Clean me up Ben, you are not the boss of me, this is payback!

I'm watching fascinated as he meekly does as he is told, lapping all our juices from her bruised and battered pussy. She fingers her clit gently, rubbing it with her middle finger, lips spread with her others. Ben is sucking and licking and she is rocking on his face, looking out over the river as the sun slips over the horizon. I open the wine and pour 3 glasses, sipping mine as I watch Zoe being brought to another shuddering orgasm.

We lay on the rugs, drinking wine, chatting softly and enjoying the sunset, our bodies cooling in the breeze and our lust sated for now. Zoe is softly stroking my thigh and Ben gently sucks her nipple with his mouth full of cold wine. Desire satisfied and our legs shaking we are still enjoying the aftermath as our heart rates slow and the blood coursing through our bodies no longer roaring in our heads. An unbelievably sexy afternoon, Zoe is such a greedy girl, a naughty little slut and we had all enjoyed every second and I for one was looking forward to next time.

xxx

Flitwick and Fakenham

"Great story"

Thank you X

Flitwick and Fakenham

" "

Hope you enjoyed it

Great story Ross, really erotic, hot and i became extremely arousing reading it

Flitwick and Fakenham

"Great story Ross, really erotic, hot and i became extremely arousing reading it "

Perfect result then, I love turning you on

If you want send me a friend request then you can see new stories as they come up x

Flitwick and Fakenham

Chapter 2 on its way x

Flitwick and Fakenham

Chapter 2

Hot, dark, head hurts, what the fuck is happening? It takes what seems an age to open my eyes, they are heavy and close immediately. My head is pounding and I can't move it, even the tiniest motion sets off a billion lights burning into my brain.

I try to move my arms, nothing; legs, nothing. I feel restraints on all my limbs. I'm starting to panic, I don't remember what happened or how I came to be in this situation, this here and now.. A voice I recognise "wakey wakey, rise and shine" it's Zoe and I start to remember.

She had called me and asked if I could come round to her flat, she was feeling horny and wanted to sit on my face again. I had been thinking about her since our first time together and although we saw each other comfortably at work we hadn't been able to get anything new arranged.

Bottle of chilled white in hand I rang the bell and was buzzed in. She opened the door wearing only a basque, stockings and heels, pulled me in and kissed me deeply and intoxicatingly. I held her close to me, I could feel the heat from her body, smell her perfume and feel her breasts rising and falling against my chest as her breathing quickened. I scoop her up in my arms and she wraps her legs around my waist and she directs me first into the kitchen to put the wine down then onto the sofa. Holding herself tight against me she grinds up and down on my now hard cock, hands gripping my hair hard the pain intensifying her kiss as her mouth found mine our need and desire evident in it. Falling onto the sofa, hands holding her breasts through the basque squeezing them, grinding my cock into her crotch her arching her back thrusting herself up towards me. She pulls my belt undone, jeans too, T shirt off and now naked she stroked her hands over my body. Starting at my shoulders she caresses my chest, pinching my nipples and gripping the muscle, stomach and hips next, caressed and grabbed. Her hands cupping my bum, holding the cheeks tight, her nails digging in hard and deep, she pulls me to her and slowly sinks to her knees. My cock is standing tall and her tongue flicks out to lick the tip, tasting the clear pre cum which coats my cock and is slowly trickling down my shaft. Kisses and more flicks of her tongue make my cock twitch and jump under her touch. Her lips part and she slowly presses her mouth over the head and down the shaft of my cock, one hand cupping my balls, squeezing gently. In and out of her mouth and my cock is aching to release its load, her other hand twisting and teasing my cock, I start to tense and groan, She tells me to spunk over her face and so with my cock in hand I stroke up and down hard and fast as the spasms increase and a jet of cum splashes hotly across her cheek and nose, the second pulse hits her open mouth and she closes it over my cock, sucking it all out, each and every drop.

Flitwick and Fakenham

She lays back on the sofa and I ease her tits out of the basque, kissing around the nipples and all over her breasts. I cover her nipple with my lips and gently suck it into my mouth, tongue teasing it as it hardens. Zoe moans as I cup her push in my hand, her wetness evident through the satin. Undone I press harder and her lips part to reveal her clit, erect and lush, needing to be touched and kissed. The flat of my hand pressed against her, moving so slightly, almost imperceptibly, but just enough to stimulate her most erogenous nerve endings. She begins to moan and move against my hand, my finger brushing her pussy entrance with each arching movement. I push a finger deep inside her, hot and wet and tight, running up the wall of her pussy feeling out the most sensitive spot. Teasing and rubbing, hard then soft, faster then slower, Zoe is starting to cum, I move my mouth down to her clit and suck it into my mouth still fucking her with my fingers. She grinds up into my face, her taste sweet, perfumed musk, as her orgasm ripples through her body. Pussy clenching and unclenching around my fingers, she moans my name and as her breathing slows she says sorry.

I smiled and tell her she can cum as many times as she likes, I'm happy to help, she looks sad, eyes downcast and nods behind me. I turn and eyes widening see the dust approaching towards my face, the displaced air moving across my cheeks before everything goes dark.

Flitwick and Fakenham

I smiled and tell her she can cum as many times as she likes, I'm happy to help, she looks sad, eyes downcast and nods behind me. I turn and eyes widening see the fist approaching towards my face, the displaced air moving across my cheeks before everything goes dark.

Flitwick and Fakenham

Sorry, auto correct and didn't check it, more tomorrow hopefully

Nooooooo u can't stop there

Flitwick and Fakenham

"Nooooooo u can't stop there"

Mysterious. Waits for next instalment

Flitwick and Fakenham

"Mysterious. Waits for next instalment"

Too busy writing a collaboration!!

"Mysterious. Waits for next instalment

Too busy writing a collaboration!!"

Giggles. Keep you out of mischief by planning it instead...

Flitwick and Fakenham

I smiled and tell her she can cum as many times as she likes, I'm happy to help, she looks sad, eyes downcast and nods behind me. I turn and eyes widening see the fist approaching towards my face, the displaced air moving across my cheeks before everything goes dark.

I'm still confused, my head heavy and mind sluggish. I'm fighting an overwhelming sense of despair, a blind panic threatening to unhinge me. I have never in my life felt so powerless and vulnerable and I can't control the blackness from sinking into my soul.

Still unable to move without my head exploding I slowly open my eyes and see Zoe standing in front of me, a cloth in her hand ready to wipe my face and cool me down.

I ask what the fuck, she just apologises again and washes my face gently. Crusted blood from my nose slowly removed.

I ask again, more politely, calmer: where am I and what do you want?

Zoe starts to explain, pulling up a chair and facing me. I have something that her real employer wants and he will stop at nothing to get it.....so they have video of me fucking Zoe, Ben and me fucking Zoe all of which will be released if I don't co-operate. My wife, family, my business: everything would be ruined and life as I know it would be over, all those years of trust and hard work: finished.

Sign over the research, the passwords and the prototypes and the next time you wake up you will be back in the UK in a hotel near your home.

Realisation dawned. I was damned if I did and damned if I didn't. I couldn't sign everything over because Ben, as a 50:50 partner also needed to sign and also where the fuck was I if not in the UK? Had that been a scare tactic? If so it was working, my head wanted to explode and I couldn't breathe fast enough to stop feeling faint.

Zoe put her hand on my knee, stroking it gently, squeezing it reassuringly: you know you have to do this don't you? There is no option 2, don't force their hand and make them do something you will regret.

Zoe was still stroking my leg, she was wearing a white t shirt and denim skirt with sandals. Her legs were place either side of mine and I could see a hint of her pussy. She saw me looking and opened her legs wider, hand straying further up my leg almost to my cock. My body was betraying me, no matter how much I hated her she still turned me on like no other woman before. My cock hardened and Zoe licked her lips, a smile playing across them. She gently cupped her hand over my erection, squeezed slightly through the fabric causing my cock to jump, she squeezed harder and more insistently. Standing she pulled her top off and slipped her skirt down and was naked in front of me. She leant forward and placed a nipple at my mouth, I hungrily nuzzled it, hardening and puckering, I slipped it into my mouth and teased it with my tongue. I kissed around it, under the curve of her breast and around the side, Zoe's hands gripping my shoulders holding herself over me.

Oooh, a plot!

Flitwick and Fakenham

"Oooh, a plot! "

Sort of!

Flitwick and Fakenham

She undoes my trousers and pulls them down to my restrained ankles and teases the head of my cock against her pussy lips. Her clit is erect and she places my cock over it and starts to grind onto me, both starting to perspire in the heat as the desire overtakes is both.

I need to feel myself deep in her pussy, a primal need that I can't explain but all my senses were heightened and all I could focus on was fucking her. She was tormenting me, teasing me, goading me even, she intended to cum before she satisfied my lust. Rocking the throbbing head of my cock between her lips and over her clit, her breathing laboured, her body beaded with sweat she let out a loud moan and pulled herself tight against my body, hers wracked with spasms as her orgasm overtook her. As they slowed she bent her head and kissed me, deep and satisfying as she lowered herself onto my shaft. I felt my cock penetrate her, tight but wet, resistance all muscular, her pelvic floor gripped my cock tight and I was overcome with the most amazing intense sensation as her pussy literally engulfed my cock, holding it tight within her. She had stopped moving and I was buried cervix deep and still I could feel her drawing me in and rippling over my length. I couldn't hold on and my spunk pumped deep into her, she started to move up and down the shaft of my throbbing cock extending my orgasm, I just kept cumming and the release was unbelievable, never before had I had an orgasm like that before. The tension and fear had opened up my mind onto another level allowing an almost tantric orgasm.

Sweating now she held me close, kissed me again and slowly eased off my cock. She knelt in front of me and started to lick me clean. Our juices had mingled and creamed together and she was practically purring as she took me in her mouth.

All too soon she stood, dressed and reminded me that I had to give them what they wanted. I started to tell her that without Ben there was nothing I could do......she kissed me and left the room.

I waited for what seemed an eternity, dark thoughts spiralling through my mind, terror paralysing me. Zoe returned, again an apology.

Did Ben set this up to take over the company I wonder.

Flitwick and Fakenham

You will see in a moment!!

Flitwick and Fakenham

All of a sudden the silence was ripped apart as an animalistic scream ripped through us. I had never heard anything like it before. I had played at BDSM, caning and other pain related kinks and heard people beg and sob before but this was unearthly so wracked with pain, terror and despair. I think it was the despair that tore at me most. The absolute certainty that there was no upside and death would be welcomed to stop the pain.

A few words, begging for it to stop, that he would tell them what they needed. I recognised the voice, it was Ben. Tears sprang unbidden to my eyes, I was over whelmed and knew that it was over, we would never get out alive, whether we gave them what they wanted or not.

I hoped I had the mental reserves not to cave but I knew deep down that I would tell just as Ben had and my only hope then would be that the end was swift and merciful

Flitwick and Fakenham

"Did Ben set this up to take over the company I wonder. "

No!! Though it would be a good twist!

Flitwick and Fakenham

Too dark?

Flitwick and Fakenham

"Did Ben set this up to take over the company I wonder. "

No! Thought about it but we were busy with The Game and needed to finish this one...

Oh yes!!! Going to have to come back to finish this when I have a bit mor time.

Flitwick and Fakenham

"Oh yes!!! Going to have to come back to finish this when I have a bit mor time. "

Good fella, worth it I hope

» Add a new message to this topic