FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fucked by a stranger

Fucked by a stranger

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is a true story. It may not be considered swinging but it's something we tried and hope to do again. Michelle fancied a situation where she was fucked but didn't see her partner. Last night we decided to put our plan into effect. From my desk at work I had her shower and shave her pussy and get sexily dressed. Whilst this was happening I found a suitable male who was local. Timing is everything and I had her text me when she was ready. She knelt in the hall on all fours, wearing stockings and heels. Bum in the air with her back to the front door. She had left the porch door and front door unlocked. She texted me when she was ready. I texted the guy it was ok to call. I had previously given him the address and he was waiting in his car outside. He texted back he was going into the house. Then as he opened the door he called me and for the duration of his visit I heard everything. As he knelt behind her he began fingering her wet pussy. She I could hear her moaning as her worked his fingers inside her.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ood tongue!!!Man  over a year ago

harwich

very interesting indeed

She had been told not to talk and it was easy to hear the sounds of her wet pussy being played with. I had asked him to wear a condom and he narrated he was putting it on his rock hard cock. By this time I was driving home and listening intently. I heard her gasp as he entered her. I then heard his balls slapping against her soft arse cheeks. She was panting loudly and I could hear them fucking like animals. She was there on all fours taking a big cock from a guy she couldn't see.

I slowly entered my road after what seemed an age to see an unfamiliar car outside my house. My heart was beating crazy. I parked about 20m away. I could hear him really fucking my woman on my phone and she was really enjoying it by the sounds she was making. Prior to the meet I had asked him to pull out of her and spunk on her bum and pussy when he was done. He narrated he was coming and I assume he did as he was asked. I was sat in my car and watched this man leave my home, get in his car and drive off. I quickly pulled up outside my house and went in. There was my beautiful Michelle still on all fours with her back to the door. She was flushed, her pussy red and puffy. And thick come all over her bum. What we then did is a story for another day.

By *ood tongue!!!Man  over a year ago

harwich

I think we would all like you to tell us all what happened next

By *hester1980Man  over a year ago

chester

Damn I wish that was me!

By *elshmailMan  over a year ago

neath

Nice

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *ilversunMan  over a year ago

Cumbernauld

Fab

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hope u cleaned her up

"I slowly entered my road after what seemed an age to see an unfamiliar car outside my house. My heart was beating crazy. I parked about 20m away. I could hear him really fucking my woman on my phone and she was really enjoying it by the sounds she was making. Prior to the meet I had asked him to pull out of her and spunk on her bum and pussy when he was done. He narrated he was coming and I assume he did as he was asked. I was sat in my car and watched this man leave my home, get in his car and drive off. I quickly pulled up outside my house and went in. There was my beautiful Michelle still on all fours with her back to the door. She was flushed, her pussy red and puffy. And thick come all over her bum. What we then did is a story for another day. "

Is it another day yet

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Oh sounds so horny

By *hester1980Man  over a year ago

chester

What happened when you got in then....

We made a cup of tea. No only joking. We had a great fuck and ended up talking about the experience for hours. And Hoping to make plans to do it again.

By *alty2017Man  over a year ago

Stranraer

Mmmm great story. Horny wife you have got there. If you fancy a repeat let me know. Xx

» Add a new message to this topic