FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > chapter 2 the dark side diaries

chapter 2 the dark side diaries

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

as asked for here is chapter too hope you all enjoy and please leave me feedback good or bad.

Chapter 2 the beginning

The coldness of the wine has made little droplets of water on the glass there dripping down over my hand as I sit there and try to compose my self every time I move I get a little shudder pass through my body a tiny orgasm that I just cant control it just makes me smile to my self a bit more thou tee hee. Oh god im a tart but sod it I love it spent too many years of my life wasting away talk about quiet I was so quiet no one even knew I was alive until Martin came along. He was just an average guy not bad looking few years younger then me nice body big strong arms broad shoulders he really took my fancy.

We met over the internet we chatted for a bit and then he told me those words that have changed my life for ever he said “im a swinger” oh right ok then I think that was my reply I just didn’t know what to say but I must admit I was very curious.

We talked and talked about it I asked endless questions about it he answered every question I was amazed at the stories he told me I knew I was interested when I started getting horny at Martins stories.

We started dating seeing each other every day talking even more about it he told me about a web site he chats on he even showed me it. After a few weeks I was a member too I felt so naughty at doing that which makes me giggle now when I think of the naughty things I have done since.

I chatted to loads of people looked at profiles saw photos of what other members had done it used to get me so turned on some times in the chat rooms I would watch the cam’s and wish it was me on cam being fucked while hundreds of strangers watch it on their computers.

I didn’t have to wait long for that wish to come true I was so naughty Martin was on line and I was too, I had a few glasses of wine my cam was on he started to kiss me and before I knew it I was thrown on to the office table being fucked hard by Martin while strangers watched my cam it didn’t last for long it was only a quickie but it made me feel so alive knowing I was doing something that was naughty some thing if my mum knew what I was doing she would scream at me. Why is it the things in life we shouldn’t do are always the things we want too do.

Some of the people I chatted to on line told us about a club they go to a swingers club I asked so many questions about it Martin already knew about the club he had been invited there before many times but never had the nerve to go on his own. One night he came home from work and I just said to him tonight it’s the club for us we had only been dating for 4 weeks but I knew I wanted to give it a try I had no idea what would happen if any thing at all. We got to the club and it was pretty quiet we went on a couples only night and the second I walked in my eyes went frantic I dint know who to look at first there was all ages and all sizes some very beautiful women and some very very hunky guys. We got showed round the club they had hot tubs saunas steam rooms and a lovely out side pool the music was great too really got me moving.

Martin found a table for us to sit at and we soaked up the atmosphere a bit think we must have stuck out like a sore thumb every one could tell we was new, after a while a couple came over and said hi to us I looked the woman up and down she was only little but so amazingly beautiful I could see her breasts through her dress she had on they looked so good I even shocked my self when I realised I was imagining myself kissing her and stroking her breasts ive never thought about a woman that way before but she was so gorgeous I couldn’t help it.

They chatted to us for ages we had a dance I even kissed him while I danced the instant I finished kissing him I looked to Martin incase he was angry with me but he was sucking on her tits the lucky sod.

God I was happy I just couldn’t believe I was dancing and kissing a hot guy that I didn’t even know his name while my boy friend was snogging his wife, now don’t start thinking im being a slut because im not I did find their names out and it was only a kiss but god it felt good it made the cam show seam so tame!!.

Rick and Jane said they was going to go for a dip in the pool and did we want to join them Martin looked at me a bit apprehensively as if to say “are you sure” I smiled at him looked at Jane and said “oh we will come for a dip if it means I get to see your body” she laughed Martin looked shocked and rick just grinned to him self Jane took my hand and whispered in my ear “I was hoping you would do more then just look at my body” and then her lips was on my neck gently kissing me she moved round my neck and up my cheek till her lips was on my lips we just stood there in the middle of the dance floor embraced and kissing I could feel hands on my back I didn’t know who’s they belonged too then more hands on me I started to tingle a bit janes finger was slipping down my body she rubbed my clit very gently through my skirt my knees was starting to get a little week Jane was speeding up on my clit getting a little faster with every stroke I let out a little whimper she kissed me again smiled and grabbed my hand again she dragged me out the door we went running across the grounds to the pool like a pair of giggling school girls I had no idea if the guys was following us or not to be honest I didn’t give a shit!!.

I was so amazed at myself I have had thought about women before but never acted on them just brushed it off as one of those things but here right now I am flirting, kissing and touching another woman and you want to know the best bit ……. I was fucking loving it!

When we reached the pool I could see a older couple on a sun lounger having a bit of fun and a few single guys in the pool watching them it was funny thou the guys in the pool was pretending not to watch but you could clearly see they was Jane walked round behind me and cuddled up to my body she started kissing on my neck again which is always guaranteed to start me off her hands were gliding over my upper body not on my tits but round my chest my waist down my sides it was a sexual feeling but with out being sexual.

Jane was still watching the guys in the pool who at this point didn’t know who to watch now us or the other couple I had my eyes shut and was enjoying every second of Jane’s hands. “I think it would be a good time to give these guys some thing better to look at” Jane said to me “why the hell not” I said and I turned to face Jane which is when I saw rick and Martin sitting on a sun lounger watching us I had forgotten all about them how bad is that I have just got so caught up in the moment they slipped right out of my mind.

Jane didn’t waste any time getting naked her clothes was off in a second mine quickly followed with a little help from Jane.

Martin and rick had stripped too and was getting in the pool, Jane just did a big run and dive in soaked all the guys in the pool as she did too which made me giggle a bit and this turned out to be my undoing Martin and rick grabbed me and pulled me in the sod’s.

We was having such a giggle in the pool mucking about winding the single guys up I would give Jane a kiss and then she would kiss Martin while I kissed rick and then I would end up back kissing Jane, poor Martin I think I hardly went near him although I don’t think he was too bothered he was having fun kissing and touching Jane.

Plus I know he was still in disbelief this was happening hell!! I was too but as they say “life’s too short to waste” and from the second I met Martin I had decided I was not going to waste a second more of my life I was going to enjoy it from now on and fuck me I was enjoying it so much right now in that pool naked kissing another woman while strangers watch.

When we finally got out of the pool Jane said we could come back to their caravan so I could dry of and do my hair again (which I had spent a hour doing that night to fuck it up in the pool grrrrr). We all grabbed our clothes and wandered back to the van naked and dripping wet as none of us had the for sight to take any bloody towels but it gave me and Jane another chance to chat about things. I found out that her and rick had only been coming to the club a few weeks them selves and it was all new to Jane as well like Martin rick had done it before they had met and she thought she would see for her self what it was like I asked her if she regretted any of it??? “Like hell I do!! Im bloody loving it ive had the best sex in the last few weeks and done things that I have only fantasised about doing”.

I don’t know why I asked really it was clear to all that she liked what she was doing guess I need a bit of reassurance because as we was going to the van it all started to dawn on me what I had just done my heart started to race my emotions was running wild but the funny thing was thou I don’t remember feeling bad about it just excited and free and that was the best feeling in the world knowing I was able to be my self let myself go and not give a fuck about any thing just go mad for a bit and why the hell not I deserved it im just a normal person who’s had a normal boring life always putting every one else first and not worrying about what I wanted or doing what I wanted and now im with Martin who has opened up a door way to another world for me im still standing in the door at the moment but I know I want to enter it fully and run amuck in there lol.

Once we was in the van rick did me a glass of wine it didn’t last long and that’s some thing for me im not much of a drinker 3 glasses and im gone.

Jane started to dry her hair off in the bath room while I sat in the lounge with a blue towel wrapped round my hair looking like Marge Simpson chatting with the guys Martin still had the bloody grin on his face, rick was making small talk not even sure what he was talking about really I was running every thing that had gone on so far through my head again and having a little smile to my self as I did. I was so caught up in my own little world I didn’t notice rick moving towards me “I’ve not really shown you a lot of attention tonight janes been doing that for the both of us I think” he told me, “oh well in that case you had better do some thing about it then” I said he didn’t need telling twice his hands went straight to my thighs and he moved in to kiss me Martin moved round to sit behind me and started to stroke me from behind.

Rick’s hands were slowly parting my legs his tongue was licking one of my nipples he started to move down to my pussy and with out warning he pulled my legs over his shoulders and threw me back on to the seat and went to work with his tongue. Martin was still behind me or should I say under me now I must have looked a right sight lying on one guy getting licked by another with a fucking towel wrapped round my head lol.

His tongue did feel very nice thou he knew how to use it to best affect most blokes go to fast and don’t keep any rhythm going not rick thou and that was such a nice change I was so turned on by the nights events already that the second he touched my clit I was twitching I do cum very easily at the best of times. My heart started going again felt like a thunder storm in my chest the pulsating orgasms were coming quicker and quicker now Martin held my arms so I couldn’t stop rick every time I orgasmed my whole body went tight it felt like every muscle in my body was contracting I was screaming with it too I wish I could put in to words just how good it felt how erotic it was how fucking horny it was I thought they was never going to let me go the only reason it did stop in the end was because Jane came out the bath room and told the guys “let the poor woman dry her hair at least before you pounce on her” Martin and rick just giggled and said I needed warming up as I was naked and wet think that was when I realised Martin has a evil streak in him lol. My hair was only damp by now but I still needed to dry it so I took my self off to the bathroom on my wobbly legs and trust me it was not the wine that made my legs go wobbly you guys wont understand but any woman reading this that has had a really great shag will know what I mean. I had to sit on the toilet as I dried my hair my legs still hadn’t recovered but sitting there gave me time to gather my thoughts and compose my self again.

When I got back in to the lounge my eyes nearly popped out of my head Martin was getting sucked off while rick was shagging Jane it was a spit roast and yes it did look great so great I wished it was me in the middle and not Jane. The only thing I could do now was join in lets be honest it would have been rude not too I knelt down by Jane and started to kiss her back and caress her body Martin ran his hand down my back rick pulled his cock out and let it lay on janes ass I just had to have a little taste he does have a very nice cock, and seeing it glisten with the juice of Jane was so good the taste was out of this world. So far that night I had pushed my boundary’s but I wanted to push them further I decided to lay under Jane so I could lick her pussy as I did so she moved round to lick mine ive lost count of the amount of firsts ive had tonight but I have to say this was the best one so far the clean shaven pussy of Jane inches away from my face dripping with her cum and ricks. A tiny drip landed on my bottom lip I used my tongue to clean it off and slurp it down such a sexy feeling with out warning Jane rammed her pussy on to my face rick was pulling her ass apart so I could get my tongue in deep I was doing it I was eating pussy omg!!!! I felt janes hand going over my pussy I was still pulse sating from the pool this was going to drive me insane Martin had pushed me much further then this before but this was such a amazing experience I was more turned on then I have ever been in my life.

I felt a little pop as her finger slid inside me she did it so gently with such a soft touch totally different to any guy I was still going crazy on her pussy working her clit she moved her ass round my face and ground her pussy in to my mouth she replaced her finger with her tongue she was good very good she knew just where to lick and how hard to lick she could read my reactions better then any one I have had before.

Martin decided now was the time to slide in to Jane he got a johhny on and moved round behind her I looked so nice watching his meaty cock going in to her pussy I sucked on his balls while he started to pump in and out of her I couldn’t see his face but I would bet my life on what it looked like lol.

Rick grabbed my legs from under Jane and pulled me out with out warning I felt his dick enter me hard very hard!! So hard it took my breath away I sooooo wasn’t prepared for that didn’t complain thou I just lifted my legs up round his waist and let him ride me like the dirty bitch I was becoming. As I laid there getting fucked hard by rick I couldn’t help bending my head back to watch Martin and Jane it was very funny watching my boy friend fuck another woman upside down lol.

I have no idea really how long we was fucking it felt like hours we was all worn out when it finally came to a end the sweat was dripping of the guys and their cocks was covered in cum, Martin needed to be cleaned up so I thought I would give him a hand.

Our eyes was fixed on each other as I moved closer to him I put both my hands on to his cock gently kissed him on the lips and then slowly moved down his body keeping eye contact I lowered my self so much I was under his cock now moving back up again I took his length slowly in to my mouth that was when his eyes rolled back in his head and he let out a big sigh I think he was enjoying it lol. Have to admit I did a very very good job of cleaning him up, wasn’t a drop left on him or in him by the time I was finished, Jane and rick had sat on the sofa watching us both smiling as soon as I looked at them I started to giggle I got so caught up in cleaning Martin up I had forgot all about them.

Rick poured me another glass of wine and helped me up to the chair my legs was still ever so slightly wobbly lol as I sat down ricks cock was at eye level couldn’t help thinking about the fact I had just had his cock in me ok yes I was feeling a little dirty at that point but in a nice way a way that I wanted to feel a way that I had never had the chance to feel before in my life.

5am and we was still all sitting round naked in their van chatting and giggling they was so easy to chat to and get on with it felt like we had been friends for years cant remember the last time I felt so relaxed but then I guess when you have just all fucked each other and are still in the nude it’s a bit hard to be shy lol.

Martin did say it was about time we should be making a move I so didn’t want to leave thou I never wanted that night to end Martin had to drag me out of there once I had finally got my clothes on, think it was about six am when we got in the car.

As we drove home we started to talk about the evening or more to the point the morning we both agreed we had a great time and that was it we was officially a swinging couple.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

chapter 2 as promised hope you all enjoy

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

wonderfull story, chapter 3 should be interesting

» Add a new message to this topic