FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > She's with 4 guys right now!

She's with 4 guys right now!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aughtybooy OP   Man  over a year ago

maidstone

My wife is upstairs with 4 big black cocks abusing her every hole, I have been sent down to get them all a drink, now going back up to enjoy the fun.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *cutebum9Couple  over a year ago

wallsend

So why is she not on fab

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Was just thinking de same myself

maidstone

"So why is she not on fab "

Cos it's hard to type when you have a cock in each hand!!

By *cutebum9Couple  over a year ago

wallsend

Amazing how many single guys on her talk about what there wife's doing and yet not on fab. Blows my mind. Yet the story would be better and more believable if it was a couple account and we coukd see pics of the wife

By *dsindyTV/TS  over a year ago

East Lancashire

I think they mean why have you only a singles profile.

By *lack santaMan  over a year ago

north west

"Amazing how many single guys on her talk about what there wife's doing and yet not on fab. Blows my mind. Yet the story would be better and more believable if it was a couple account and we coukd see pics of the wife"

maidstone

"Amazing how many single guys on her talk about what there wife's doing and yet not on fab. Blows my mind. Yet the story would be better and more believable if it was a couple account and we coukd see pics of the wife"

Look il help you out a bit here , I know some of you love a moan so much that you can't wait to put a negative comment on a feed that someone has written, but a friendly bit of advice for you is before you comment read the forum title!! This is stories and fantasies!! So can you please stop putting a dampener on something I'm trying to enjoy. Many thanks

"Amazing how many single guys on her talk about what there wife's doing and yet not on fab. Blows my mind. Yet the story would be better and more believable if it was a couple account and we coukd see pics of the wife

Look il help you out a bit here , I know some of you love a moan so much that you can't wait to put a negative comment on a feed that someone has written, but a friendly bit of advice for you is before you comment read the forum title!! This is stories and fantasies!! So can you please stop putting a dampener on something I'm trying to enjoy. Many thanks "

I was thinking the same...

maidstone

Wow, she looks like such a naughty slut surrounded by big cocks, her face is covered in spit and it's drooling all over her tits so the cocks are sliding over her so easily. What a perfect whore

A big fantasy of mine . Seeing someone with bbc's and getting used . Keep the story going

maidstone

One of them had to leave so cum all over her face she continued to get fucked while dripping in spunk! Then she made me wipe her clean and feed her every drop

"One of them had to leave so cum all over her face she continued to get fucked while dripping in spunk! Then she made me wipe her clean and feed her every drop "

This is total bullshit. Why pretend to be with someone and make this up?

Read all your verifications, not one mention of this naughty side kick. Funny that.

maidstone

"Amazing how many single guys on her talk about what there wife's doing and yet not on fab. Blows my mind. Yet the story would be better and more believable if it was a couple account and we coukd see pics of the wife

Look il help you out a bit here , I know some of you love a moan so much that you can't wait to put a negative comment on a feed that someone has written, but a friendly bit of advice for you is before you comment read the forum title!! This is stories and fantasies!! So can you please stop putting a dampener on something I'm trying to enjoy. Many thanks I was thinking the same... "

Welsh wally you might want to take this advice.

Yeh sorry I must have missed that bit because I was busy shagging my 2 lesbian girlfriends together. While their mums watched.

maidstone

"Yeh sorry I must have missed that bit because I was busy shagging my 2 lesbian girlfriends together. While their mums watched. "

Wow your family sound great!

By *ood tongue!!!Man  over a year ago

harwich

By *ood tongue!!!Man  over a year ago

harwich

as great as ur wife lol but as long as ur happy with what ur putting up im sure people will read it as its ur fantasy.

» Add a new message to this topic