FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > From Coffee to heaven

From Coffee to heaven

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

With eyes locked she smiles as her arms wrap around me in a loving embrace.

A slow deep kiss which makes us both tingle and leaves us out of breath.

As i put my coat and bag on and walk towards the door i hear a chuckle and the words "You better do your job right"

Oh how i love my wonderful wife.

On the train many thoughts run through my head.

The social with Saoirse had been amazing and if our second meet was anything close to it a great night was in store.

Would it all live up to the promise of us ending up as a sticky mess or Would we both be able to last the pace ?

Our brief kiss on the first meet hinted at more and as the train pulled into the station i felt my cock twitch with excitement of meeting this lady again.

Saoirse is an extremely beautiful lady with breasts you could play with for hours and from some dirty messages she sent me a shaven pussy that is so inviting to lick and lick and lick so as to taste every drop of her wetness

The first place i wanted to badly visit though was her silky and soft lips our second kiss, the kiss that setup up the rest of the night.

I was awoken from my daydream with my knock on the door. My cock twitching palms sweating and heart beating rapidly as the door opened to reveal Saorise in all her beauty.

Our nerves got the better of us and all we could do is look and smile nervously hoping each other would break the impasse.

"Wow Saoirse" was all i could say as i reached my arms to her hips looked into her eyes and moved my lips closer to hers.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic