FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Hotel Fun

Hotel Fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ornado Tom OP   Man  over a year ago

Tullamore

One night while am working away you come to meet me at my hotel. You enter and go to the bar & sit. I am sat opposite, your wearing a dress, a sexy black tight fitting dress and killer high heels. You turn to look round the bar and move your legs. I can see you have stockings on and really sexy under wear. Our eyes meet and you wink at me to say am here. You get up off your seat walk towards the lobby. I follow your hot ass right out. I grab you by the hand and take you to my room. We hardly speak as the door opens, I have you against the room wall kissing passionately, I lift your dress and pull your undies to the side. I reach in with my finger, you are already moist. I start rubbing you clip vigorously. Our tongues are touchin, your breathing is deep and warm. I am running my other hand all over your body, stopping to pull out your tits and touch your nipples. I start to nibble your ear and talk dirty to you, I tell you what am going to do you, you giggle a filthy laugh. I tell you what you that my cock is rock hard and that am going to squeeze it between your lips, then into your warm, moist, juicy hole...

I can't control myself I drop to my knees and start pushing my tongue in between your legs till I reach the taste of your pussy, it's sweet, my cock is dribbling at the thought of where it's going. You bend at the knees with the feeling of my tongue so I grab you and push you face down onto the bed, legs hanging out. Your ass is up slightly so I bury my tongue deep into it and run my tongue over both holes. I start fingerin both cause all I can think about is how filthy am going to be to you. I now turn you face up on the bed, I give your clit the attention of my tongue, you squeal with delight, I put 2 fingers into you soaking wet pussy, I curve them up so that am hiiting the right spot! I continue to tongue you and run my fingers over that sweet spot, your a loving every second of it, your arching your body with the urged to be fucked. You groaning gets quicker your starting to cum, I keep tonguing and fingerin, here its comes, you let go with a scream of pleasure and gush from your hole. Am smiling a smug grin, I got you.

Now its my turn I grab your hair and you take my cock in your mouth. Your tongue is licking every bit of my head, I don't want to cum am saving that for later. So I turn you to bend you over, lift your ass in the air and slowly squeeze my cock into you. I start slowly to make sure my cock is wet with your juices. Your really feeling me now you say, I pick up the pace using every inch of my cock to please you. I push right in till it will go no further than pull right back till the tip is just out of pussy then push it 'hard' back in. Am going at pace now, your squealing and groaning, 'you dirty bitch your loving this', 'your just my slut', I say. You love me talking dirty to you. Am slapping your ass and tugging your hair! Your mine for me to do as I please. I turn you over and you go on top of me. Wow you know how to go!, up and down on every inch, am lying on my back loving it. I can feel every bit inside you, warm and wet! Am about to cum, but you won't let me! get me against the wall you say! So you go against the wall so your facing it, I stand behind you and slip my cock in! this it now! am banging hard in, I want to come, your squealing 'fuck me' fuck me' I grab your hair, you can tell am cumming! so you then turn and kneel down and look up at me, 'all over me' you scream, I grab my cock and wank franticly, uhhhhh... it comes firing all over you! you dirty girl that was amazing, your grinning wiping my cum and rubbing it over you tits.......till next time.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mm very nice indeed !

errr very nice but hope you are playing safe too.

Oh I say very nice

"errr very nice but hope you are playing safe too. "

Putting "I take the condom from wrapper and roll it on my hard cock" would kinda kill it lol

yes this is true but would still like to read a story where the guy uses one as yet to find a fantasy that mentions one, am sure it could be done erotically...lol, then maybe not.

By *ornado Tom OP   Man  over a year ago

Tullamore

lol a hood would defo spoil the moment.......wait hang'on, i pull the blob out its wrapper n slip it over me skins.....yer getn anxious of me hard cock rammin yer pussy. then again could work or could it

» Add a new message to this topic