FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Pegging my boyfriend

Pegging my boyfriend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My boyfriend has recently shown an interest in.

We decided to give it a go, very slowly, lots of lube and one of my toys. It nearly blew his mind, had the best sex ever afterwards.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I tried this for first time recently. To have her finger up my arse as she sucks me is unbelievable. Still can't help but think there's more to be discovered.....

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

"My boyfriend has recently shown an interest in.

We decided to give it a go, very slowly, lots of lube and one of my toys. It nearly blew his mind, had the best sex ever afterwards. "

Love to take his place next time

harrogate

"I tried this for first time recently. To have her finger up my arse as she sucks me is unbelievable. Still can't help but think there's more to be discovered....."

Lucky boy

There is nothing better than a fantastic strapon session then watching an feeling the enjoyment of a woman empowering herself over you an the orgasm wow

By *orkDefenderMan  over a year ago

Just East of Wakefield

It's a wonderful feeling

We have 2, one has a suction cup, so is stuck somewhere, so she can (solo) spit-roast me

Just East of Wakefield

Even the Daily Mail had an article on Pegging, & other practices, on its website yesterday!!!

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

"Even the Daily Mail had an article on Pegging, & other practices, on its website yesterday!!!"

And it looks like someone is fiahing for part deux..rather than telling us much about 'pegging'

Love being pegged

By *DONToBEoNOSEYoMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

I’ve never had this but it’s something I’d love!

Just need to find a missus to do it for me

By *DONToBEoNOSEYoMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

And blooming heck how local are you

harrogate

"Love being pegged "

Love to see that

By *ouiseandloganCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

Male half here, only been pegged once but oh my god it was so good! It was also nice to swap from my usual dom role and see my partner take control and fuck my arse. Gets me so excited thinking about it

harrogate

"Male half here, only been pegged once but oh my god it was so good! It was also nice to swap from my usual dom role and see my partner take control and fuck my arse. Gets me so excited thinking about it "

If you liked it why only once

My ex used to do this to me and we loved it. Would really make me moan and she would be soaking wet after.

Love it my ex wife used to dress me n peg me. Got no way ne to do it with now tho

By *ouiseandloganCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

"Male half here, only been pegged once but oh my god it was so good! It was also nice to swap from my usual dom role and see my partner take control and fuck my arse. Gets me so excited thinking about it

If you liked it why only once"

Just havent gotten round to it again. Plus she has to have that feeling of taking control as she is usually sub so likes me to take control.

I really enjoy pegging D while playing with his dick, seeing how much pleasure he gets from it gets me so wet

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

He’s one lucky guy

harrogate

"Male half here, only been pegged once but oh my god it was so good! It was also nice to swap from my usual dom role and see my partner take control and fuck my arse. Gets me so excited thinking about it

If you liked it why only once

Just havent gotten round to it again. Plus she has to have that feeling of taking control as she is usually sub so likes me to take control. "

tell your sub to put the strapon on

By *atexpvcTV/TS  over a year ago

chester/Merseyside

Its the most erotic and sendual feeling having someone play with your anal parts..

harrogate

"Its the most erotic and sendual feeling having someone play with your anal parts.."

i bet

By *ristol BiteMan  over a year ago

all over

Those of you that are in relationships where you get pegged how did you bring it up?

I've had girlfriends who like to be fingered in the ass or have their bum played with but never one that would even begin to reciprocate and I am too embarrassed to say I want them to.

By *ack Seat LoverTV/TS  over a year ago

South East

I love it... mistress loves me going to work wearing butt plug!!

"Those of you that are in relationships where you get pegged how did you bring it up?

I've had girlfriends who like to be fingered in the ass or have their bum played with but never one that would even begin to reciprocate and I am too embarrassed to say I want them to."

D didn't bring it up with me, it all happened quite quickly with us, we were 69 and as I was squeezing his ass, my index finger was a little closer than I realised and slightly pressed on his hole, the groan he let out licked my finger and went back to sucking his cock while playing with his ass, the load he left on my tits was quite impressive. A few hours later I brought up the subject of buying a strap on and the excitement on D's face told me all I needed to, so ordered 1 there and then.

But from a womans point of view I'd like to be told while having an intimate conversation over a glass or bottle of wine, basically the fantasy convo of what you'd like to happen and put you want your ass played with to the top of it. We can't read your minds so we do need to be told..... Sometimes lol

By *ristol BiteMan  over a year ago

all over

"Those of you that are in relatioD didn't bring it up with me, it all happened quite quickly with us, we were 69 and as I was squeezing his ass, my index finger was a little closer than I realised and slightly pressed on his hole, the groan he let out licked my finger and went back to sucking his cock while playing with his ass, the load he left on my tits was quite impressive. A few hours later I brought up the subject of buying a strap on and the excitement on D's face told me all I needed to, so ordered 1 there and then.

But from a womans point of view I'd like to be told while having an intimate conversation over a glass or bottle of wine, basically the fantasy convo of what you'd like to happen and put you want your ass played with to the top of it. We can't read your minds so we do need to be told..... Sometimes lol "

Thank you very much

I will certainly try to be more open next time i get in a situation to have that convo ha.

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

"Those of you that are in relationships where you get pegged how did you bring it up?

I've had girlfriends who like to be fingered in the ass or have their bum played with but never one that would even begin to reciprocate and I am too embarrassed to say I want them to.

D didn't bring it up with me, it all happened quite quickly with us, we were 69 and as I was squeezing his ass, my index finger was a little closer than I realised and slightly pressed on his hole, the groan he let out licked my finger and went back to sucking his cock while playing with his ass, the load he left on my tits was quite impressive. A few hours later I brought up the subject of buying a strap on and the excitement on D's face told me all I needed to, so ordered 1 there and then.

But from a womans point of view I'd like to be told while having an intimate conversation over a glass or bottle of wine, basically the fantasy convo of what you'd like to happen and put you want your ass played with to the top of it. We can't read your minds so we do need to be told..... Sometimes lol "

Any particular wine or isn't that bit important ? ??

harrogate

Wow lucky you

Just East of Wakefield

It has been suggested that it might happen one night this week

Been far too long!

By *nicorn hunterCouple  over a year ago

beccles

We love pegging.love to feel that cock in me as she wanks my hard hot cock.

harrogate

"We love pegging.love to feel that cock in me as she wanks my hard hot cock."

love the pic of her with it on

By *inky pipe cleanerMan  over a year ago

shipley

S has pegged and but vibrating butt plugs in me and it always makes me cum really hard.

We are looking for an other female for dp and would love it if she had experience doing sounds.

Any takers??

By *ony 529Man  over a year ago

coventry

"We love pegging.love to feel that cock in me as she wanks my hard hot cock."
me next

harrogate

"S has pegged and but vibrating butt plugs in me and it always makes me cum really hard.

We are looking for an other female for dp and would love it if she had experience doing sounds.

Any takers??"

My gf has pegged me she's a double ended strap on

She gets really excited and goes very fast

She likes me in stocking and a basque

Never done it full dressed as Chloe

Makes me very hard

She brought other dildos even a large vibrating blk dildo that takes some taking

Love it

[Removed by poster at 30/11/17 09:06:27]

"I tried this for first time recently. To have her finger up my arse as she sucks me is unbelievable. Still can't help but think there's more to be discovered....."

Female I meet of here did this to me and it was the most amazing feeling ever

By *edsNewCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bedford

It's a pastime we thoroughly enjoy.. just looking for another lady to join us now to share the fun.. Well, his arse..! Lol

harrogate

"It's a pastime we thoroughly enjoy.. just looking for another lady to join us now to share the fun.. Well, his arse..! Lol"

strapon in both ends mmmmmmmmmm

lucky boy

"It's a pastime we thoroughly enjoy.. just looking for another lady to join us now to share the fun.. Well, his arse..! Lol"

Wow those are some huge strap ons you have

By *edsNewCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bedford

"It's a pastime we thoroughly enjoy.. just looking for another lady to join us now to share the fun.. Well, his arse..! Lol

Wow those are some huge strap ons you have"

Why thankyou..!

By *lascumMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Bloody hell... love to be on the receiving end of them xx

Love to fucked in the arse by a huge strapon anyone keen?

By *ardleedsMan  over a year ago

leeds

Need to meet a woman who's into this I do love a finger up my arse. Never tried a strap on or dildo though

harrogate

"Need to meet a woman who's into this I do love a finger up my arse. Never tried a strap on or dildo though "

Any one in Leeds up for this, I'd love to give it a go

Had this done and it was amazing

Going to get a strap on for pegging. Which ones do yous use? The strspless ones any good so the woman gets some stimulation too

I’d like to be pegged, don’t consider myself gay or bi, I’d just like the feeling of being pounded by a woman, her all powerful and thrusting

By *ack with a bangCouple  over a year ago

Hastings

Love pegging hubby in various positions and was hugely popular when we did it on cam x

harrogate

"Love pegging hubby in various positions and was hugely popular when we did it on cam x"

when you pegging him next on cam

By *amigos321Couple (MM)  over a year ago

leeds

Even better..massive turn on...hubby and wife..next to each other..getting fucked...looking at each other face..eyes..both moaning

"My boyfriend has recently shown an interest in.

We decided to give it a go, very slowly, lots of lube and one of my toys. It nearly blew his mind, had the best sex ever afterwards. "

He's a very lucky guy!

Anyone know where I can see some good vids of real amateurs pegging.. feel free to dm me..

Seeing a straight man being fucked is one of the hottest things I've ever watched

And be was looking into my eyes i she pegged him and I sucked him

When she got the rthymn and started to hit his prostrate the growl was fucking awesome

By *reed2desireMan  over a year ago

Shadwell

I love being pegged it all started with a girl I was seeing fingering my ass whilst sucking my cock! And from that it just grew! I've been fucked up strap ons, vibrators and butt plugs even vibrating anal beads! And nothing makes me cum harder than a girl riding my dick reverse cowgirl whilst fucking my ass with a vibrator! So hot

» Add a new message to this topic