FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The stories on here!

The stories on here!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

One thing I've learnt on here is some of you would make excellent authors!

BS. After BS after BS... anyone else feel the same!?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ouplelookingforadultfunCouple  over a year ago

Oxfordshire

Whilst it's a stories and fantasy page, a lot of the true stories do seem a bit far fetched I have to admit.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If the story is interesting, well written and properly erotic, why care if it is a true story or a fantasy.

That is what this section is called.

I love reading them.

I agree. I have plenty... some of them will stay fantasies though!

There's a big difference between fantasy and real life...

Well wrote stories are great but when it gets to certain point and you think - spoils it for me.

By *ardiffboyosCouple  over a year ago

Port Talbot

Can't sat I totally agree, yes there are some points in stories where you kinda go 'Yeah Right!' and it does spoil it for you. I have posted quite a few stories on here and I always get a positive response. Then again perhaps it's because reading them you can tell that they are true. Enjoy none the less guys.

Veronica

X

By *kin BohnerMan  over a year ago

derby

"One thing I've learnt on here is some of you would make excellent authors!

BS. After BS after BS... anyone else feel the same!?"

Read the title of the forum, it clearly says "stories and fantasies"! It does not say 'true stories only'.

"Can't sat I totally agree, yes there are some points in stories where you kinda go 'Yeah Right!' and it does spoil it for you. I have posted quite a few stories on here and I always get a positive response. Then again perhaps it's because reading them you can tell that they are true. Enjoy none the less guys.

Veronica

X"

Always enjoyed reading your stories and the effort that you put into writing them.

Would love to see more of them.

Too bad there are those that are critical on here about spelling etc instead of just enjoying the stories.

By *ralextacyMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Spelling and grammar certainly help but you do have to take stories with a pinch of salt and some imagination.

Some will float your boat others won't. Just as in life.

By *iwynMan  over a year ago

north wales

Some of the 'stories' on here are so tame.

By *hunderstruckMan  over a year ago

Northampton

I've written a few

Most are a mixture of true experiences with a bit or lot of fiction, depending on how well it's received .

If I feel it needs spicing up I might add a scenario that I'd like to happen .

"Some of the 'stories' on here are so tame."

Haha I totally agree!!! I read fantasy stories elsewhere not on a swinging website

No way!!!

Please don't insult my intelligence. Despite some of them being fantasy they are ridiculous. And that spoils it for me.

When people speak to you on a one on one basis. The crap they come out with sometimes spoils this sites - stories/experiences/encounters. If I wanted to read a story I'd go and find one.

If there's a story you don't like - whether you believe it's based on reality or not - just skip past it to the ones you do like. It's not like anyone is being forced to read them? (oh, wait, or are you?) :-/ ;-P

Northampton

"If there's a story you don't like - whether you believe it's based on reality or not - just skip past it to the ones you do like. It's not like anyone is being forced to read them? (oh, wait, or are you?) :-/ ;-P"

Like I said, I mean on a one on one basis - actually communicating with someone.

Not whilst browsing for a story...

"If there's a story you don't like - whether you believe it's based on reality or not - just skip past it to the ones you do like. It's not like anyone is being forced to read them? (oh, wait, or are you?) :-/ ;-P"

Haha... maybe!

Don't come in this section then if it bothers you that much.

Strange thread really.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Dude, have you fully understood the title of this section of the forums?

Stories and fantasies, by there very nature, can be fictional.

Sure, some make outlandish claims about stuff they say they have done, but just skip passed that and just enjoy this section for what it is... why overthink it?

I've written 4 or 5 stories in here.. only one is actually real, the rest are just me being a pervert.... erm, I mean writing about stuff to titillate and entertain others.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

And... for the other perverts out there, here's a shameless plug, the links to my stories are on our profile lol!

Northampton

Sure, some make outlandish claims about stuff they say they have done, but just skip passed that and just enjoy this section for what it is... why overthink it?

I've written 4 or 5 stories in here.. only one is actually real, the rest are just me being a pervert.... erm, I mean writing about stuff to titillate and entertain others. "

By *isty286Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

I've written 4 or 5 stories in here.. only one is actually real, the rest are just me being a pervert.... erm, I mean writing about stuff to titillate and entertain others. "

Agree totally, our stories are based on true events in our past, with all writing, there is and should be some artistic licence to Polish or replace parts where the detail needs expanding on, our stories are a way of us reliving past fun, and attracting new playmates with a similar taste to us, if it's not your thing, simply pass us by, if it is then a nice comment is always welcome.

By *aith boyMan 32 weeks ago

Worthing

Looks like I wrongly assumed stories were recounting past events, and fantasies, are made up.

I can't engage with other people's fantasies as a rule, so I read stories, hoping flaws don't indicate it's a fantasy.

I appreciate the honesty of people saying it's fiction.

By *hristopherd999Man 32 weeks ago

Brentwood

Maybe there should be separate threads

By *rnoldZiffelMan 32 weeks ago

Leinster

"Maybe there should be separate threads"

I wouldn't disagree but I get the impression that Fab as an entity, has many other issues to resolve that rank higher than having separate threads for 'Stories' and 'Fantasies' ; perhaps it would help if like some already do, writers would make it clear from the first line that it's FANTASY or TRUE.

One thing that does annoy me though is when people get nasty if a writer doesn't add a new chapter quickly enough. They seem to forget the writers are amateur, unpaid and that events outside Fab can put the kibosh on the writers plans to sit at a keyboard for long hours writing, changing spell checking etc before posting updates.

I've only once been brave enough to post a story on Fab...hardly anyone read it or commented on it. Subsequently, having read contributions from other members that were popular, I realised that ( like this post) posting the entire thing in large tracts was off putting to those who just want to dip in read for 10 minutes and then go back to pretending to watch The Big Wheel or a football match.

There is a real skill to good story writing; posting in manageable tranches and end8ng those leaving readers panting for more - Blue-green "Shared Wives Club" and "Cuckold in Cardiff" being very good examples of that high standard.

By *urlyBlondesCouple 32 weeks ago

Lichfield

I think I can spot a BS story but then I think about some of the things that have happened to us and wonder if other people would think they were BS if we wrote them down! Sometimes life can be very unpredictable and surprising! ??

Leinster

I, for one, would love to hear those stories and would be delighted to 'proof read' for you both if it helps? (i.e. I bet they'll be perfect but it'd mean that I'd get to read them before everyone else)

"I think I can spot a BS story but then I think about some of the things that have happened to us and wonder if other people would think they were BS if we wrote them down! Sometimes life can be very unpredictable and surprising! ??"

By (user no longer on site) 32 weeks ago

I have written two posts on here. Both are true. Whether anyone believes them is up to them.

"Whilst it's a stories and fantasy page, a lot of the true stories do seem a bit far fetched I have to admit.

"

We have learnt one thing in life. Truth is often stranger than fiction.Not saying I believe everything I read, but I am open minded.

By *avidgeorge68Man 32 weeks ago

wakefield

does it matter if they entertain?

I do think too many are critics and this forum is not a book review

It is one of the reasons I won't post true accounts of our encounters / exploits. There is always someone ready to be negative and critisize about grammar, or some detail or another they don't agree with. I just can't be bothered with it. This forum is titled "Stories and fantasies" I think thats a clue that some content may be partially of fully fictional. Just enjoy the stories or move on. We all have a choice.

By *nowdriftMan 32 weeks ago

Dublin & Mayo

I’ve only ever posted true encounters. I need to find some time to do some more writing ….

Leinster

Re: the critics...I often wonder if the people who criticise are actually envious of the person who posts an account of an experience/encounter that they would have liked to have had themselves....but never did. So they focus on a mis-spelling or incorrect grammar to somehow undermine the story, as if sexy adventures only happen to those who 'read' ( which I believe is the term) Classics in Oxbridge and have immaculate spelling.

"It is one of the reasons I won't post true accounts of our encounters / exploits. There is always someone ready to be negative and critisize about grammar, or some detail or another they don't agree with. I just can't be bothered with it. This forum is titled "Stories and fantasies" I think thats a clue that some content may be partially of fully fictional. Just enjoy the stories or move on. We all have a choice."

By *atrynaTV/TS 32 weeks ago

Great Yarmouth

I've been considering writing a story of adventures and exploits as a Tgirl for some time. Some would say they are BS but quite a few are true events I'd never have thought likely to happen. I feel I'd like to add in my regret ?? that matters did not progress in other directions - Yes, my fantasies I'd wish had come true . If I could be changed into a female I'd love to be sex on legs and ultimately bred over and over. My adventures and fantasies to say the least border on being kinky and totally submissive. I'd be interested in finding acquaintances and lovers from all walks of life, wanting a compliant little fuck toy for themselves, friends and strangers for me to serve. If you're interested in my stories let me know. LOL Kat XXX

By *ecretpantyTV/TS 32 weeks ago

lisburn

I have found the story section in forum to be the most erotic part . Love to read the stories off other like minded CDs,there adventures and fantastasys.

It's the build up to the whole thing rather than the sex description that does it for me.

"I have found the story section in forum to be the most erotic part . Love to read the stories off other like minded CDs,there adventures and fantastasys.

It's the build up to the whole thing rather than the sex description that does it for me."

I agree - it's become my first port of call. The "real" people on here can all get a bit tiring. This feature is a breath of fresh air!

By *angoFoxtrot11Man 32 weeks ago

staffs

"Whilst it's a stories and fantasy page, a lot of the true stories do seem a bit far fetched I have to admit.

"

100%

» Add a new message to this topic