FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First dogging experience

First dogging experience

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ardiffboyos OP   Couple  over a year ago

Port Talbot

My first dogging and cruising experience was in Ayrshire Prestwick beach front. Old toilets by the queens it was called always dark but street lamps lit it up nicely. Was in there one night getting a great sucking from this old guy must have been 70 years old, no teeth fuck I was in heaven. being a horny young lad I quickly spunked down his eager throat. Then he stands up and unzips this fucken monster of a cock had to be at least 10 inches massive big helmet on it. I thought fuck I don't have any holes that that fuckers going to fit in. But he just stood there wanking it slowly then he leans forward and whispers to me, my wife would like that nice cock cock of yours. Well here's me 18 years old just had a great sucking from what I learned in later years to be a very talented mouth. And he's now asking me if I would be interested in fucking his wife. To be honest I thought he was just saying that to help him get off quicker, so I says oh yes i would love to ride your wife. Fuck me he immediately zips and says follow me. We go outside to his car and I can see this woman in the passenger street and I think ohh fuck she must know that her husbands been in there at least 20 minutes she go mental probably and start shouting. But no he leans in and speaks to her and I can see her nodding her head. Right he says jump in and he drives off down to the carpark on the beach front. Where upon when he stops he puts on the interior light and I can see his wife for the first time. Like I said I was 18 at the time and suddenly I'm looking at a woman old enough to be my grandmother. Hheheheheheheh of course this was back in the days when your grandmother would be in her late 60's not like today where Gran is usually in her mid 30's heheheheheheeh. Anyway I digress so I'm looking at her she has to be about 60 I think later I found out she was 68. her husband unleashes his monster cock again and she leans forward and starts sucking him. Have a feel he tells me. So being 18 I immediately go for the tits and where my hand is is not where her tits should be fuck me they were huge she opened her blouse and they must have drooped to her waist the nipples on her had to be at least an inch long and they were so thick. She moaned round his cock as I tweaked and pulled on them. A sound that I didn't get very often from my girlfriend at the time and this turned me on so much my cock was raging against my trousers. Suck him says the old guy to his wife and she immediately turns round to face my groin. To this day I'm not sure if I got my raging cock out or the fucker forced it's own way out it was in her mouth straight away and fuck me could she suck, at one point she pulled off my cock and asked me if I like her giving me a Gammy Rouge I had never heard this french expression for sucking cock but I remember nodding and grinning like a halfwit. Then the old boy (Tony I found out later) says would you like to fuck my Betty then. MMMMMM she says with her mouth full. So she pulls off my cock and steps outside the car and lifts up her long skirt and I see what has become known to me now over the years as a real pussy. She had a massive bush running right up to her belly button and spread out over the top of her thighs. I had never seen one as hairy s that before then she stuck her tongue down my throat then turned round and bent over I would like to say that she had a nice trim arse but it was a great big thick arse. This seemed to turn me on all the more and as she parted her thighs and pulled her big white knickers to the side and said come on fuck me son give Betty a good ride with that nice cock of yours. As i slid into her wet hairy cunt I almost came there and then but she sensed it and said pull out and wait a little bit. Being a good boy I did as I was told. After a minute or two she asked me if I was ready and she bent over again exposing those big white knickers and that big thick arse I slid into her wetness and began pounding it into her. Her husband then said to me you can call her names if you want she likes being talked to when shes getting fucked. To this day I had to stop myself from laughing the best name I could think of was Betty with the big thick arse. So I called her that, not knowing really what he meant as with my then girlfriend we never spoke. No not like that says Tony like this, you like that young boys cock up you don't you you dirty old cunt. Yes I love his young cock up my cunthole hubby. Well as you can imagine the floodgates opened there was me ramming into her like a piston and calling her a dirty fat arsed cuntwhore and the likes and she was moaning louder and louder. Yes says Tony she's a dirty cunt, yes says Betty I'm a dirty cunt. That was it for me I spunked loads right up her there and then. Then we stopped for a cigarette and after we finished it Tony asked if I'd like to go again to be honest I replied I don't know if I can but he bends down and starts sucking my cock back to life. Ohhh yes hubby suck that big young cock get it ready for Betty's cunthole. As he was sucking me she was rubbing her clit well I didn't really know that then but she starts panting and suddenly she starts squirting everywhere. Fuck I think shes only gone and pissed herself. But Tony's superb cock sucking has me rock hard again and in no time betty the fat cuntwhore is on the recieving end of my piston like cock and this time she comes whilst I'm thrusting into her. Ohh I need a rest now shes says but hubby will help you out if you like yeah sure says I thinking another superb cock sucking but he turns round and bends over and pulls the cheeks of his skinny arse wide and Betty whispers in my ear go on son ride his arse he loves it and so I did, his arse was as good as her cunt as when I was trashing into him he would clench and unclench his arse cheeks making my cock tingle with the feeling. Now Betty's beside me telling me to fuck hubby's arse stretch him son ride him fill his arse for me and fill his arse I did emptying copious amounts of spunk into his arsehole. I slumped back drained and ready to go but they told me stay a while have a chat and a ciggie. Glad I did I met them almost every two weeks for the next two years and always at the beach front carpark fuck we had some great times and I witnessed Betty being gangfucked on several occassions and quite often I'd ride her hubby as she was being fucked. Yes we did meet the odd fuckwit whom if you said to them well if Betty's busy you can ride Tony. Get this eh! Oh I don't do that well fuck me I did and still do. Pisses me off those fuckers who hang round dogging areas hoping for the elusive couple and giving it oh I don't do anything with guys yeah fucken right any hole male or female is fair game at dogging. Or the other cunts who you just know are married and wish it was their wife that was being gangbanged etc etc etc. I am as is my wife an avid dogger and we have met all types over the years. So in your memory guys thanks for teaching me everything that I know about toilets and dogging even though it wasn't called dogging then fuck it didn't even have a name then. So to cut a long story short that woman Betty almost destroyed my life. Because could I find a dirty cunt like her back in the mid 70's NO not very often. If I was shagging a bird and started calling her names or the like that would be it sex stopped immediately. Thankfully my Veronica is a right dirty fucker and loves the cock as much as I do funny how things turn out. Hope you all enjoyed and that I didn't bore you too much. Cheers Billy.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Thanks for another great story and glad to see you back in the forums, always enjoyed reading your stories last year.

By *nlyme40Man  over a year ago

Rugeley

Great story would love to hear more ... in person over a beer or two

By *ardiffboyos OP   Couple  over a year ago

Port Talbot

Thank you guys.

Bill.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Similarly to you "B", I had my first successful threesome with a much older couple at a local beauty spot.o,

After an initial misunderstanding I would go round to the passenger side and as she was sucking him off I would slide in beside her, lift her leg and finger her as he watched.

After a while he would zip himself up and get out off the car to watch as she turned her attention to me, wanking and sucking me until I came, while he stood outside wanking.

We carried on like that, with slight variations, for 18 months.

Ahh! Sweet memories never to be repeated. In fact I'm now older than they were at the time!

John

By *cutebum9Couple  over a year ago

wallsend

Our first time took slut to a local spot in the woods a guy we new on here arranged four of them to be there slut lifted her mini skirt removed her top. Got on her knees and began sucking there cocks. She enddd up on all fours being fucked hat at both ends she was left covered in spunk but very happy

By *an_WoodMan  over a year ago

Stafford

Veronica stories are great and Betty story is filthy fun

By *oxyukCouple  over a year ago

hitchin

Great story

By *nowman40040123Man  over a year ago

dovers

Wow