FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A guy seducing a straight guy!

A guy seducing a straight guy!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rish9427 OP   Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

Has anyone ever genuinely seduced a straight man? A friend? A stranger? Your boss?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More times than I care to remember

By *odabzMan  over a year ago

ellon

"Has anyone ever genuinely seduced a straight man? A friend? A stranger? Your boss? "

Yup!

By *irty-milfCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

They pretend to be straight. You pretend to believe them.

[Removed by poster at 02/05/17 09:36:46]

"They pretend to be straight. You pretend to believe them. "

Correct Sir! Only the deluded think they can seduce a "Straight" chap.

If they are successful in the seduction, then the recipient was clearly and obviously Bi or Gay!! They need to wake up!

edinburgh

It is however a very common belief.

Undoubtedly it requires a huge amount of wishful thinking plus a great deal of gullibility.

People can believe whatever they wish but this type of stupidity cries our to be challenged.

By *el3491Man  over a year ago

Gwent.

Yes nearly all say they are straight, but in reality they are Bi, but hide it from women, the number of supposedly straight guys contacting me, and I point it out to them and they say they don't want to put the women off.

Well yo make up your own mind about who you are going to meet.

By *unkrockguyMan  over a year ago

whitby

I havn't seduced any straight lads, only the ones so far in the closet they are bumming aslan.

I have however sucked a straight guys cock in a game of d*unken truth or dare where at first he refused but after his girlfriend pretty much then ordered him to let me, he did.

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

This isn't going the way the OP intended

By *unkrockguyMan  over a year ago

whitby

No its not haha

Yea i did my best mate i turned at his house when both our girlfriends had gone out for the day went up stairs n got into a slutty schoolgirls outfit with corset n stockings underneath n my thigh high boots lol his face was a picture when i walked down into the living room lol

edinburgh

"Yea i did my best mate i turned at his house when both our girlfriends had gone out for the day went up stairs n got into a slutty schoolgirls outfit with corset n stockings underneath n my thigh high boots lol his face was a picture when i walked down into the living room lol"

On consideration would you not accept that your friend was in fact bisexual?

If your little story actually took place for real then I suspect you already knew that or you would not have opened yourself up to ridicule and rejection.

Personally speaking if a hairy arsed bloke dressed in this kind of outfit ambushed me in this way then I would have been unable to restrain shrieks of laughter.

Just posted up about my first time with another man, I considered myself 'straight' up to that point but was just conning myself to not admit I had bisexual feelings, i'd had gay fantasies but never acted on them, it even took a few experiences to finally make me realise I was actually bi. I think the potential is in all of us, curiosity sometimes acting on, sometimes not.

Wouldn't mind being seduced!

Love the thought of being seduced

How about a female seducing a 'gay' man. That woudnt happen unless he is bi.

When I was about 25 a younger guy Steve Smith from work came back to my flat in Earlsfield one Friday night after we'd all been out drinking. We crashed out and when I woke up in the morning I went to the kitchen with just a tight white silky pair of panties on to make some coffee. He was sleeping on the sofa in the front room so I took him a coffee in to wake him up. I passed him the coffee and sat down opposite him as we chatted. He kicked off the blanket I'd given him and could see the nice bulge of his cock through his pants. As I sat there i kept noticing that he was glancing down at my cock now growing bigger in my white panties. His cock throbbed and we continued to chat both of us glancing at the others throbbing cocks but neither of us doing anything about it. After a while I said "well I suppose I should get dressed". ... to which he replied "You don't have to!" .. my cock now rock hard twitched when I realised what he'd said and was now stretching at the nylon material. A drop of precum had made a see through area at the top and I could see him staring at it. I so wanted to grab him and have some cock on cock fun but he was a young lad 19 ish I guess and he was my work colleague. . I had no idea if he was teasing me . I did nothing. And now some 35 years on I regret that opportunity. So Smudger if you're reading this now I'm sorry.... I missed out what could have been a lot of cock and spunk fun.

By *ackandsashaCouple  over a year ago

West Dublin

"I havn't seduced any straight lads, only the ones so far in the closet they are bumming aslan.

I have however sucked a straight guys cock in a game of d*unken truth or dare where at first he refused but after his girlfriend pretty much then ordered him to let me, he did."

Very hot !

I got seduced when I was in high school

» Add a new message to this topic