FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Family friend

Family friend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When I was 18 I went to a family party, after the party I added an old family friend on Facebook after staring at her all night. She was 18 years older than me making her 36 at the time, she had a husband and two young children.

We did not speak on Facebook nor really acknowledged each other at the party until one random afternoon I see a private message from the family friend asking what I was up to. As a natural 18 year old the only answer is trying to avoid boredom. Very kindly she offered her help in avoiding said boredom.

Within one hour of our very first chat I found myself sitting in her car on our way to the country lanes.

More to follow if your interested

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *unkrockguyMan  over a year ago

whitby

Would love to hear more

By *encarolCouple  over a year ago

Tyneside

YES

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I wonder if this is actually a fantasy lol

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

Carry on

"I wonder if this is actually a fantasy lol"

Most certainly real.

After a 30 minute drive finding a low key area and having a little bit of small talk, she pulls over whips of her seatbelt, leans over to me and reclines the passenger seat fully whilst we begin kissing. Hands were flying over both of our bodies firstly feeling her face before moving to her huge tits, she reaches down to my legs quickly finding her way inside my boxers. She reaches out my bulging man hood....

More

I removed my shirt along with her jumper, her nipples just popping out the top of the bra, she starts to duck my cock and I unfasten her bra letting her tits land onto my stomach, she starts getting deeper and depper each time more saliva is dropping from her lips, she continues to suck until I am almost cumming in her mouth. I pull her head away and continue kissing her and start to unfasten her jeans and remove them playing with her soaked clit, she climbs over the gear stick and on top of me pulling her knickers to one side and sitting on my cock. She rides me like a horse, her moaning becoming louder and louder whilst sucking on my fingers that were previously inside her we change positions and now I'm on top, I go deep inside her and watch her moan, I pull out and unload my cum all over her tits some landing on her chin and seat. She sat up and licked my cock clean. We get dressed and she returns me back home.

Until next time

» Add a new message to this topic