FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > bi mmf Fantasy

bi mmf Fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I walk in to the room to see two men in tight white boxers sat on the bed awaiting my presence, I am just in my bra and thong. I walk slowly in and make sure all eyes are on me as I slowly take off my bra bit my bit then slide my hand into my thong teasing before taking them off also. As I stand there naked I go onto all fours and crawl towards the men. I begin on the left start by kissing and touching his legs, up past his hard cock, up his torso before passionately kissing his mouth. I hear a whimper to the right of me as the second man eagerly watches. I realise I have to spend some time teasing him too, so copying my previous actions I work my way up his body. As i kiss him my hand wonders and I realise the other has taken his boxers off and he is stroking the shaft of his cock. So he doesn't feel left out I stop kissing and take off the boxers to expose another cock, with both men naked I feel myself getting wetter at the sight of them. I kneel on the floor at an angle where I can reach both cocks, then licking my lips I have my first taste...

After spreading my time between both cocks and making the men moan and whimper like a teased dog, I move to lay at the top of the bed, spread my legs and say to my onlookers "Take what you want!" Both look at each other then move forward onto my soaked and smooth pussy. One between my legs licking my pussy and sucking on my swollen, then the other at my breasts flicking and nibbling on my erect nipples. I am in ecstasy at how good this feels, a cock in my hand, 2 pairs of hands over my body and 2 mouths taking their time to pleasure me. The men swap over and to be honest I glad they did, the man at my pussy knows how to use his hands and has me cumming in seconds. I am shuddering at the slightest touch but that doesn't stop him as he puts my legs over his shoulders and thrusts his cock inside me. I am the one whimpering now, a cock is waiting for me to suck. With two holes filled I want to see how these men feel if I tell them I want them to play with each other, they said they were bi...

So after asking them if they would be willing to demonstrate how a man gives a blow job they both agree, I am the one sitting on the edge of the bed as one lies and the other is kneeling at hi side. Slowly he takes the slightly deflated cock into his mouth and then is taking all of it down his throat and then seeing the saliva dribble out of his mouth as he released the cock slowly. I am sat in awe at how this is turning me on, they switch positions and I begin to touch myself as the pleasure overcomes me. As both men see I am very turned on, one turns onto his stomach and the onto all fours as the other gets behind him and slowly inserts his cock into the ass of the man. I am stunned but so turned on at the sight of these two men fucking. I suggest maybe we could all be having pleasure at the same time if I was being fucked too. I lay on my back under both of them and feel a cock enter me...

All three of us moaning and heavy breathing in pleasure is mind blowing, feeling and seeing someone being fuck as well as fucking me. I am cumming over and over, then its time to build up to the big final, keeping the orgasm building bigger and bigger. I hear both men grunting as they are about to explode, then in one last trust of hips all three of us cum into some sticky mess of juices and sweat. Both men lay either side of me catching their breath and kissing each other saying thank you for an amazing experience...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That sounds ideal!!

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

Hot...very, very hot

Nice. I'd love to be one of those guys with you

Ahh that brings back memories!

By *_n_JCouple  over a year ago

between Sheffield and Doncaster

A awesome and very hot fanasty. keep posting

By *ostboy1Man  over a year ago

leeds

not bad a bit mills and boon in places but good overall layout, well done take a bow

sounds wonderful

would love to try it

sounds wonderful

would love to try it

this should be acted out on vidio id leave the man part out tho, may be replace with two girls an a strap on for vidio purposes.

sorry jess but you know me lol

Mmmm great scenario, been told recently that 3 fucking like that is called a train lol

So when are you going to act it out then?

Great story. Am now wondering if you were watching my gorgeous couple and our last night of fun?

After lots of chatting, laughter and a glass of wine or two, S -female- asked who was sleeping with who.

In the time it took for her to get a glass of water and lock the house up, G and I were already naked on their bed, kissing and hands wandering. S stood in the doorway as she watched us before stripping and joining us.

The next hour was pure bliss for all of us. The whole night was made up of sleep,with wandering hands and mouths. To be woken with a mouth around my cock, was a beautiful feeling. Realising it was G's mouth as I slowly kissed S, well wow. A start to more fun.

A perfect fantasy, thanks for sharing xx

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

excellent..

wow what a story!

Great, horny story mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I'd love to try a bi MMF... Maybe even dress in some stockings or heels too for extra kinkiness

Gorgeous! :D

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Just off to wash the white boxers just in case

Perfect story Jess. Matches some of my fantasies as one of the m's and the fact it is you just makes it even better.

By *ayc_BigballsMan  over a year ago

Derby

excellent

Very very hot story! That would be an awesome experience.

I'd love this getting spit roasted by a girl with strap and a guy swapping then made to swallow mmmm

By *etalbearMan  over a year ago

Swansea

What a beautifully dirty sexy mind you have, would love to meet you

Got me all hard n horny now!

I used to have mmf threesomes with my ex gf and gay lads.She loved picking guys for me to have sex with while she watched and played before squirting over us.....

Manchester Area

Yes please

Manchester Area

Be in S Wales soon filthy

You just described my fantasy any couples in and around Surrey wanna play?

By *oosta69Man  over a year ago

worcester

WOw!! Very sexy, would love to help you out lol

By *esmond70Man  over a year ago

tavistock

Great would love to do that x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

wow baby u got me really wet now thinking of that, its not been the first time though just a shame mr wont meet single males xxxx see you soon sexy girl mwah xxx

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

The kind of story which makes me ponder...

Don't ponder too long or else you might miss out on a whole new very satisfying experience

» Add a new message to this topic