FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Video msg!

Video msg!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lutteens OP   Couple  over a year ago

Stradbally

My girl was goin on a hen nite and i told her to have fun! So saturday abt 2 in the morning i received a video msg? It was of my girl giving a lad a blowjob, it turn me on big time. I txt'd back looking for more and i received two more videos. They made me so horny and dying for her. The second one was of him dwn licking and fingering her pussy and third of her on top of him fucking his brains out. It was amazing cant wait for it to happen again, but next time mayb better cam.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inups99Couple  over a year ago

manchester

love the sound of that!!!

By *lutteens OP   Couple  over a year ago

Stradbally

It was fun to look back at it and watch getting hard again from watching it. Anyone else ever do this kind of thing.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Never done it but the thought off it is a right gd turn on, and if I was mega lucky enough she might bring the lucky fella home for a 3some

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not done that (which sound hot as fuck!!) but watched my ex with a guy a cpl of times she wouldnt fuck someone else but loved seeing hands on her body and watching her wank and suck someone else. 2 times stick in mind 1 with black guy, and 1 amazing when she was only gna wank him but she got so horny she ended up sucking him and he went down on her. Was particularly horny watching them getting hotter and edfing up towards doing more. Horny again now thinking about it! lol

By *alldarkhandsomedaveMan  over a year ago

Derby

Great, a nice and naughty girl you have there! Would love to see the videos myself....?!?!

» Add a new message to this topic