FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sophie's Choice

Sophie's Choice

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The tree’s bark started to dig into her back, but Sophie wasn’t complaining. Her wrists were bound numb from being held together in the same position for too long. Behind the blindfold her lashes scraped against leather and she giggled at the thought of losing one of the falsers with the blindfold when it eventually came off. She must have been here about an hour by now. The thought of what they’d just done to her made her tongue slither along her bottom lip and brought forth a light-headedness she thoroughly adored. She was getting impatient now, her cunt was on fire and dry cum made her face itch. She needed to scrape it off, but her hands tied just below her arse made it impossible to reach. The rawness of the welt marks kept her amused for a few minutes as she rubbed her fingers softly over them, immediately sending a jolt right through her. If they didn’t come back soon, she was sure she’d have her pussy pouring on fresh air in a minute. The thought of it made her smile and she spread her legs as far apart as she could, letting the cold air brush against her swollen clit. Catching the angle of wind was a knack she’d only managed once before, but Sophie was never one to give up on chasing a high.

A twig snapped and so did her neck—backwards, her head hitting against the tree. Goosebumps decorated her skin in seconds and she shivered. Even though she’d just been fucked royally, suddenly her position left her feeling stranded and vulnerable; thong and six inch heels being all she wore to hide her modesty.

He stood staring at her. He had been for the last hour, wondering at what thoughts were dancing through her head. She was amazing. Everything he’d ever dreamed of and more. His cock was hard as fuck but he didn’t touch it. Hadn’t touched it this past hour. When she’d licked her lips like that he’d thought he’d come there and then.

He could still see the cum glistening down the inside of her thighs, a mixture of theirs and hers. When that guy had pulled her hair back exposing her long neck and she’d moaned, he’d thought he’d died and gone to heaven. But watching the black dude with the monster cock fuck her while two smaller white guys stood at either side, each holding one of her legs and spreading them wide, he was sure he actually had died and gone to heaven.

He could tell she was cold. Her nipples pointed at him expectantly as she wriggled quite vigorously now. She wasn’t as comfortable as she’d been 10 minutes ago and he figured it was time. Now free of all other fuckers, he could have her to himself.

“Who’s there?” The anticipation in her voice made his cock quiver.

“You will know who it is by the scent of my cock, Sophie. Soon my sweat will be your perfume. My cum will be your delicacy and your body my toy. You did well tonight, your cunt is soaking and your face is a cum-to-bed pie. I am here. And now that you’ve done as I asked, I’ll ask you if you still want what you thought you wanted…”

He could imagine her eyes behind the blindfold. How he loved her beautiful fear before he even saw it.

“I do,” she said.

“Then so it shall be—and never again will you need to ask ‘who’s there?’”

“No Master, for I know now you’ll always be there.”

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic