FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Game

The Game

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

“So, we’re agreed?” he asked. We all nodded.

Looking down at the polished floor, I tentatively asked a question, “Erm, what if someone puts something I don’t want to do?”

Raising my eyes to meet his, I knew he’d already thought of that one.

“I don’t think any of us here would do anything that you wouldn’t and vice versa. You can back out now, but you would have to leave the room.”

He patted my knee, ostensibly reassuringly. If it hadn’t been for the twinkle in his eye, I’d never have guessed he knew just what this game was doing to me.

I broke eye contact and shrugged ever so slightly, “I’m just a bit nervous.”

“Me too” said Avril, smiling at me reassuringly, brushing long dark hair away from her face. I smiled back and blushed, wondering if she knew just how beautiful she was.

There was a polite cough and Malcolm handed each of us a pen, 6 pieces of paper and got up to shut and lock the door. No turning back now.

Leaning on one of the stools, my back to the others, I wondered what to put. What would I be willing to do? What would I want to see others do? What wouldn’t I want to do? Only six pieces of paper and yet it such a difficult task.

Originality was important to me. I wanted to put something interesting, different, but I guess, my desires weren’t unusual or different. Part of me wanted the reassuringness of the familiar, but I’d agreed to this. I’d wanted this. I’d helped arrange this.

The rules were simple, you do what is written on the paper with whomever the bottle is pointing at. 36 options in total, all to be folded and all to be placed in a big bowl in the middle. The spinner picks the “task” and it has to be done before the game moves on. I fervently hoped that no-one wrote “tease to orgasm” or if it landed on me, we’d be here all night.

With that thought, a wave of uncertainty washed over me again. The game had sounded so simple at first. I’d been brave, thought, I can do that. Except I hadn’t realised just how exposed it would make me. I didn’t just mean I might end up with no clothes, it was more of an emotional exposure. Showing my inadequacies, the risk of proving myself to be abnormal. It wasn’t normal to only be able to come in one way – was it? I’d never dared ask.

The pen suddenly felt heavy and I put it down, running my hand through my hair. Stop it. Stop it now! I chided myself. You want to be here, you wanted this. This may never happen again. I glanced over at Pete for reassurance, it looked like he was struggling too. He caught me looking and mouthed, “Love you” at me. I smiled stupidly and took the pen back up again, the glow I felt earlier reappearing again.

Focussing once more, I laid out each of the papers before me in one single line. Damn, I must be nervous. It was difficult but I made one of them move out of line. Stop trying to make things perfect Sarah! I couldn’t seem to stop telling myself off.

Without a doubt, I knew if there was something difficult, I’d find a way out of it. It was this that gave me the first one. I wrote, “Spin the bottle again, and take that person and the first one and let them fuck you.”

Possibly it wasn’t quite what was expected. I imagined everyone else writing things like, “Give the person oral sex” or “spank them”.

Not that I objected I thought, as I wrote out the second, “Blindfold the person the bottle lands on. Perform oral sex on them, but don’t tell them what you are going to do.”

I debated asking for bigger pieces of paper but settled for keeping my writing small. With two done, I felt more confident. It wasn’t as if any of these would necessarily land on me anyway.

The third was harder. What did I want to do in front of my friends? Some of them hadn’t even seen me naked before. I looked around the room for insipiration and found it in the equipment. We hadn’t known what the The Game was but we’d been told to bring some of our favourite toys into the playroom. Before I could change my mind, I wrote down, “Take two of your favourite toys, give them to the chosen person. They have 5 minutes to use them on you.” I pressed my thighs together thinking of which two I’d pick if it were just me and Pete.

For the fourth, I chose something simple. “Cuff the person’s hands together. They must keep them like this for the next four spins, even if selected for a task.” I debated the wisdom of writing it when I considered how awkward it might make some of even my tasks. Sighing, I pushed the paper with the others – too late.

“Put the person over your knee and spank them until your hand begins to sting.” Easy.

One left and I wanted to make it challenging. Not that the others weren’t. I certainly wasn’t sure how I’d be able to do them if I picked them out. Yet, I wanted something that I wouldn’t be in control of. It was what I liked about this game, it was chance, I had no control. “Crawl on hands and knees to the person, kiss their feet and do whatever they tell you for 10 minutes.”

Lining them up again, I re-read them. Wondering how my mind could come up with these, desiring to carry them out, yet quaking from fear of having to do them. The torture was delicious and I knew I was wet already. I had been from the moment he’d read out the rules.

Carefully I folded each one twice, walked to the centre of the room, dropped them into the bowl and sat. Ruth snuggled up to me and we watched Sean put his in and mix them around. He seemed so confident. As I put my head on Ruth, I wondered which ones he had written.

There was silence and nervous laughter as one by one we all submitted our orders and desires and sat in a circle once more. Without saying a word, Malcolm brought over a basket filled with chocolates, lube and condoms and an empty wine bottle. I could only stare at them, the reality of this game hitting me suddenly.

He stood it upright and looked around, “So, who’s going first?”

No-one spoke.

He waited and then opened his mouth to speak. Before he could, I reached forwards grabbing the bottle and spinning it without looking at anyone. My heart felt like it was going to beat its way out of my chest as it slowed and stopped. It stopped at Malcolm. I looked up and saw the delight in his eyes.

He leaned across, picked up the basket, held it out to me and in a low voice said, “Game on”.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

By *appytrailmanMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Sounds good

By *rstar87Man  over a year ago

Chelmsley Wood (Brum)

Cant wait to hear more

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Good start

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmm sounds good mmm

Please continue mm

Great story, can't wait to read more xx

Sounds fun

More more please

By *ames WhyteMan  over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

Brilliantly written. More please.......

By *ere to enjoyCouple  over a year ago

town near derby

By *oxypair2008Couple  over a year ago

near chester

We should put together a group and do this lol

By *thletic Fella!!Man  over a year ago

Wigan

Ooh!

Love it, more please...

I believe I have a colkaborative writing partner who may add a little more to this before I continue.

Thank you for the lovely comments.

By *ack-danielsCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

By *attmurphyMan  over a year ago

bingley

More please!

I can't wait to read more of this!

mmmm yes more please

Mmmm more please

By *nttake2Couple  over a year ago

South

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

I rummaged around in the bowl and pulled out a folded piece of paper and handed it to Malcolm to read. He opened it and looked at me, weighing me up in some way. What the hell was written on that scrap of paper? He looks at it then me and asks me how much I trust him, to which I reply 100%. He looks unsure of himself, the first time I have ever seen him waver like this, I'm starting to panic: obviously I can say no to whatever it is but part of me wants to submit to him whatever it is he is reading.

Breath play while fucking he says looking directly at me, staring deep into my eyes as if to discern that my answer will be genuine that I will fully consent. He will have seen my eyes widen and heard me catch my breath. Of all my kinks breath play gives me what I need, consensual submissiveness and an orgasm to rock my world. I smile at him and say absolutely yes please.

He stands next to me, the others watching, unbuttons my top and pulls down my leggings. I'm standing there in bra and panties waiting for his next move. He undresses quickly and I see his cock, rigid like a pole and realise he is as excited as I am. He holds me to him, his cock pressing into me, removes my bra and cups my breasts. Nipples between his fingers and thumbs he squeezes and twists, hard enough to elicit a squeal and a moan from my lips. He kisses me deeply, tongue seeking mine, teeth bite my lower lip, I grind hard against his cock. The anticipation of what this is leading up to growing. My pussy is tingling and getting wetter, his hand cups me, fingers slip under the waistband and part my lips, rubbing across my clit slowly but forcefully.

He presses me to the floor, pulls off my panties and touches me again, fingers entering my wet pussy easily. I catch Avril pressing her hand into her knickers, playing with herself watching us, waiting for it to begin. I look at Pete, he smiles albeit a little nervously. He knows how much I love breath play but we both know the dangers, however I had consented and I trust Malcolm to be gentle.

He lifts my legs so they are up and onto his shoulders and presses down on top of me. I feel his condom sheathed cock teasing my pussy and realise that my legs are held tight across my chest so by necessity I have to slow my breathing and make it much shallower. His hand is lightly resting on my neck but there is no pressure, my breathing is limited by my own and Malcolm's body weight only. I look up at him and he smiles back, his eyes burning with lust and desire. He loves to be in control and I love being controlled so this is win win. As my oxygen levels lower my feelings are heightened and I feel his cock enter me slowly but determinedly, his full length being sucked in by my greedy pussy. He knows what I want and how to please me, his pelvic bone in contact with my clit and his hard cock starts to pound into me, deep and satisfying. I'm struggling to breath properly and feel my lips start to tingle as cyanosis becomes apparent. My lips will be blue, my tongue too, the sensation is incredible, my whole being is focussed and centred on Malcolm's cock bringing me ever closer to orgasm. I feel his weight shift and I suck in air, I smile up at his and ask him to press down on me again. His weight is back and my mind is concentrated on the waves of sensual pleasure emanating from my pussy. They completely take over, I can think of nothing, see nothing, feel nothing. The only thing that is real is the orgasm that is wracking through my body, wave after wave of surreal, intense pulsing sexual release.

Malcolm sits up and I fill my lungs again with sweet tasting air, we kiss, I hold him tight as I regain my centre and balance. My legs are like jelly and every nerve ending is tingling with fulfilled need.

I move back next to Pete, he holds me tight, I gratefully let him.

Avril grabs the bottle and twists...........

Hope you like it B xxx

"

Hope you like it B xxx"

Wow. I love it! What a perfect direction this is going in!

Flitwick and Fakenham

"

Hope you like it B xxx

Wow. I love it! What a perfect direction this is going in! "

Thanks for asking me to collaborate....Over to you xxx

"

Hope you like it B xxx

Wow. I love it! What a perfect direction this is going in!

Thanks for asking me to collaborate....Over to you xxx"

Might take a few days...inspiratiin needed.xx

By *rego69Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Throbbingly arousing

By *ack Seat LoverTV/TS  over a year ago

South East

Great start... a lot of inspiration for 35 more scenarios. My suggestion would be CD one... but am biased

Once again a wonderful piece of writing from you.....and nw your collaborator ......more please....I am greedy for more

More x

Amazing!

beautifully written, looking forward to the next part

By *iceButtSlimMan  over a year ago

Ips

Hmm, can't wait for the next instalment

May take a while before next instalment. Thank you for the lovely comments.

The best and most original for a very long time

By *herbert fountainWoman  over a year ago

Hanley

Looking forward to reading more

Avril bit her lip as she spun the bottle, blushing bright red as it stopped in front of Ruth. Ruth just grinned,

"Come on then, pick a piece of paper."

I admired the curve of Avril's breasts as she leaned over, her tshirt pulling tight. She was gorgeous. She didn't think so but the rest of us saw it and I knew Pete's eyes saw what I saw as he shifted behind me.

"Oh."

Her long dark hair hid her face as she nervously looked up, "This needs 5 people."

She looked at the bottle and I knew her mind was beginning to look for any loopholes, she was by far the cleverest person in the room.

"It's okay Avril, look," I moved the bottle around so it stopped on all of us, "Now we all are in this together. Tell us what you have to do."

"Yes Avril, tell us" ordered Malcolm in a tone I'd only heard him use when at a fetish club. She visibly squirmed and I felt a sense of wicked delight at her discomfort.

Clearing her throat, she began, "All other participants in the room must choose a different part of the person's body to lick, kiss and bite for 5 minutes."

My eye's met Pete's, "Bagsy the left breast!" I shouted before anyone else could. Avril curled in on herself, her dark skin flushed.

"Bagsy the right breast" laughed Pete.

I looked at the others. Malcolm stared directly at her, "You will open your legs and take off your skirt and knickers so I can lick every centimetre of your cunt, which I know will be wet by now, so stop being shy."

Avril moaned, peering at him from beneath her hair, but stood up.

"Hey" said Ruth, "All the best bits are gone!"

"No they aren't", said Malcolm, "I happen to have it on good authority that her neck is extremely sensitive, isn't it Avril?"

"Yes sir" came the meek reply, "and my bottom too." The last part said quickly with a side glance at Sean.

"Hey, hey! Score!" he grinned.

She was already half undressed and we stared as she lifted the t-shirt up and over, soft curves of her plump body contrasted against the lacy white bra. She was nervous and struggled to unclasp it. Helpful as ever, I jumped up, energy renewed by the possibility of stroking her skin, "Here let me". I slid my arms around her, cheek on her breast, taking my time undoing each clasp. When I looked up, she was staring at me intently. I winked.

"All done. Now, standing or..."

"Standing" interjected Malcolm, "If her legs happen to tremble, there's all of us to catch her..."

Their eyes were locked and it was clear this was the first time she had done anything in public before.

"Assume the position" He nodded at her.

She spread her legs, pushed out her chest and put the back of each hand just above each dimpled bottom cheek.

"I've got a timer, five minutes?" Ruth was organised as ever, "Okay, at your stations...now lick!"

The room was quiet at first, shyness overcoming most of us, unless kisses became licks and bites punctuated by soft moans and gasps, mostly gasping from Avril. I cupped one breast, lifting its weight to my mouth and dipping to lick along the undercurve. Men spent far too much time on the nipples but I knew how sensitive this little touched part would be. I'd like to claim that as I tasted her salty skin, the resulting moan was due to me, but with Pete mirroring me, taking my lead, I couldn't be sure.

She jerked suddenly, "Oh fuck!"

I looked up as I moved my mouth nippleward to see Ruth biting down on her neck. Sean's hand rested on my hip as he kissed her bountiful bottom, the other holding her in place.

Malcolm was quieter, at least at first. Then, Avrils' legs began to shake and we heard the wet sound of his mouth sucking and then tongue flicking as fast as it could. I was quietly impressed and wondered whether I'd get to experience it later. I'd had a crush on him for ages and the breathless fucking had left me wanting more.

Concentrating now, my tongue spiralled around her nipple feeling the aureola pucker as her nipple hardened. It was smaller than mine and less sensitive. I sucked on it and felt it harden. Experimentally I bit and heard her cry out. Glancing at Pete, I pointed at my teeth, he nodded and we both took a nipple each and ran our teeth over it. Avril began to shake.

I don't know what Sean was doing but his licking was muffled now compared to Malcolm's humming. Her breathing got faster and faster, so I braced her against me, Pete catching on and Ruth pressing her breasts against her back as she stood over Pete. The more we focused, the more Avril shook and cried out. I could feel her thighs tensing and flicked my tongue fast over her trapped nipple.

"Oh Fuck!"

She began to cry out and I could feel my own body responding like a pack instinct to her raw response.

Suddenly the timer sounded but I carried on, wanting her to have that orgasm.

"Stop." Ordered Malcolm, his face glistening, as he wiped it with one forearm, "Five minutes was all it said. We have the whole of the evening."

I wanted to swear on Avril's behalf, her legs still shaking and skin responding as we withdrew our touches slowly, a certain reluctance to let her go so easily.

We watched her as she tried to compose herself, looking desperately at Malcolm for permission to ask for more. He just stood and kissed her before pulling her down to her knees.

Two pieces of paper in and the mood had changed. Charged arousal affecting all of us. I wondered how we were going to get through the remaining 34 as Ruth told hold of the wine bottle this time.

Wow I'm putting the twister back in the cupboard & getting some paper, pen & a bottle!!!

This is incredible!

"Wow I'm putting the twister back in the cupboard & getting some paper, pen & a bottle!!! "

Heh, only works if everyone in the group is willing to fully participate or interpret the paper instructions in the spirit of the game. So much trust in your friends because you never know what will be picked out next.

By a mile, this is the best story I've ever read here.

By far the best written story on here!

"By far the best written story on here!"

We thank you.

"By a mile, this is the best story I've ever read here. "

We thank you

"Wow I'm putting the twister back in the cupboard & getting some paper, pen & a bottle!!!

Heh, only works if everyone in the group is willing to fully participate or interpret the paper instructions in the spirit of the game. So much trust in your friends because you never know what will be picked out next. "

Sounds amazing!! Can't wait for more

Love this

By *irtyslag1000Woman  over a year ago

Darlington

Thank you

Flitwick and Fakenham

Ruth:

Ruth bends seductively over, ready to spin the bottle. She looks at each of us, making sure she catches our eyes and reads the dark thoughts swirling behind them. We are all squirming, sitting cross legged or lounging, legs stretched to the side, all eagerly anticipating the next spin and the next scrap of paper. The tension is palpable as the bottle slows pointing at Pete, Ruth offers him the bowl and he plucks the nearest piece. Pete is always direct, forceful and in control, and I love him for all these qualities and more.

Caning: 15 strokes, pain threshold to be agreed

My eyes widened, my pussy and arse began to twitch, remembering the last time Pete caned me, how incredibly intense it had been.

Ruth looked at Pete and told him 8, I winced, that's a high threshold I thought, I started to question whether she understood but she blew me a kiss and smiled.

She fetched a dining chair with high wooden back. Pete asked her to take off her t shirt but leave her heels and panties on, at least for now.

He picked up the cane and flexed it to see how much give and whip there was in it. It was thin and about 36 inches long, slightly knarled. He asked her to bend over the wooden back of the chair and brace herself on the seat. We were all transfixed, tension was crackling between us and we all wanted to see and hear the first switch across her arse.

Pete stood at 90 degrees to her and laid the cane across her arse cheeks and the camel toe her pussy had made. She was wet, the tell tale patch visible as her juices escaped her lips. Her cheeks were tensed and she held her breath as Pete pulled back his arm then.....waited. Ruth's breasts were pert and upside down they were tantalising, Pete glanced at them then struck, square across both cheeks. Ruth cried out, a sharp high pitched yelp as the pain ballooned from the red line left on her cheeks. I squirmed, desperate to touch myself, to feel the pain that so rapidly turns to intense pleasure, to submit so totally to another, to be owned.

Strike two, exactly the same place, Ruth cries out, her legs wobble. She adjusts her hold and nods to Pete, carry on she said.

Strike 3, same result, warming her up ready for the heavier harder strikes that were to come. I look around at everyone, we are all spellbound. The boys all have hard ons, the girls all damp and breathing heavily. Sean is staring at Pete's cock, trying not to touch himself, hard and throbbing.

Strike 4, another cry, Pete still on or around a 5 on the pain scale.

He gently eases Ruth's panties down and leaves them around her ankles. Her arse is red with 4 distinct welts across both cheeks, close together. I need to see him carry on, my body is aflame with need and desire, I wish it were me hanging over that chair, crying, desperate for the escape the pain gives me.

Strike 5, slightly higher, then 6 and 7 follow quickly and her cry becomes a long groan. Pain and pleasure combined and Ruth is in a place where every sensation is elevated, every nerve ending on fire, every erogenous zone burning with desire. The pain crowds her brain, no room for anything except pain and pleasure.

Strike 8 is hard and in the sit zone, I flinch, my threshold is much lower than this, I wonder how she can possibly take much more. Tears are streaming down her upturned face, mascara running her face contorted with pain.

Please Sir, can I have some more.....Pete grins, stroked his cock and strikes her again same place. Her legs buckle and she nearly falls. She asks me in a shaky voice to hold her shoulders to help support her. I jump up, stroke her hair and kiss her neck and take hold.

Pete senses enough is enough in that area and laying the cane across her cheeks he presses it against her pussy. A thin glistening thread of her juices is visible as he slowly removes the cane. Thwack, thwack, thwack more gentle but carefully placed so both cheeks and her lips are all struck. She sobs and smiles, the pain and the pleasure, both too much to bear.

3 more to go, Ruth asks him to finish. 1 hard strike across her left cheek, her legs give way. I hold her tight. 1 hard strike across the right, hers tears running unchecked across her face. 1 last strike, both cheeks and her pussy, it was hard and she cries out, her pain very real, her face screwed up as she summons the strength to stand. Pete takes her in his arms and holds her tight against his body and throbbing cock. She rubs herself across him enjoying the sensation of it, desperate to feel it deep in her pussy. Malcolm intervenes and placing a cushion down for Ruth and checking she is Ok he hands Pete the bottle.

We hold our breath, that had been so intense, so much more than any of us could have borne and yet it was so incredibly erotic. None of us could wait for much longer, we all knew release would be soon and Avril begged Pete to spin.......

Fabulous

Oh. My. Goodness. Melts.

I am going to have to have to up my game here...;-)

Flitwick and Fakenham

"Oh. My. Goodness. Melts.

I am going to have to have to up my game here...;-) "

Your turn.....Pete spins and.......

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

Great story, I have often fantasised about playing a game like this....

Flitwick and Fakenham

Loving writing this with Baladis, looking forward to the next chapter x

Pete spins and I watch the bottle slow and wobble, transfixed. It pointed at Sean. Oh. Sean was attractive and definitely bisexual, but Pete….he’d expressed an interest once or twice but most men were not his type. I looked up at him as he stood up, ready to select his dare. His face was neutral but I saw the tension in his stride. He knew I wanted to see him with another man but the reality, would he do it? We could all say “RED” at any time, we had been around long enough to know that, but this was about risk and boundary pushing and Pete loved to push my boundaries. I wanted to see his be pushed and secretly I hoped for something sexual.

He reached down and pulled out the dare, “Crawl on hands and knees to the person, kiss their feet and do whatever they tell you for 10 minutes.”

Yes! I wanted to punch the air, and despite my attempt to stay neutral, Pete knew my handwriting and just stared at me. I grinned. Not only would he have to crawl, it would be to another man. My toes wriggled furiously with happiness.

Malcolm spoke first, “Are you okay with this?”

He was kinder than me, he knew Pete was the only non-bisexual in the room. A twinge of guilt flashed past me but was quickly gone as I thought about Sean and Pete together.

“I knew the rules when I started,” Pete said, “And I’m sure I won’t be the only one having some new experiences tonight…” He looked pointedly at me and a moment of “oh shit” must have shown on my face because he grinned. Damn, what did he have planned for me?

He put the paper down and looked at Sean, “Are you okay with this?”

Sean looked him up and down and smiled, “Oh, you have no idea how okay. I have been imagining this moment for a long time.”

Pete blushed. He blushed. I checked again, yep, definitely blushing. My feet couldn’t keep still now.

The room was quiet, even Ruth’s sniffles were gone as Pete bent down onto all fours and crawled across the room to Sean’s sock covered feet. He paused. Slowly he leaned down and placed a kiss on each foot. He knelt back up, and looking the picture of submission, said, “Sean - you have me for a whole ten minutes. What would you like me to do to you?”

Oh, clever Pete. I saw how he had phrased it, but Sean laughed, “I think you’ll find it’s you doing whatever I tell you to do for 10 minutes.”

He nodded at Ruth who was only too happy to start the timer.

“Remove your clothes quickly!” ordered Sean, clearly enjoying this role reversal.

Pete blushed again but complied and I wasn’t the only one to notice his erection, “That’s from Ruth…” he said, trying to justify himself.

“Don’t speak unless I give you permission to.”

Sean knew it was hard for Pete and I appreciated his kindness in making him be silent. He had no choice now.

“Lie down on your back on the floor, your limbs outstretched like a starfish.”

Pete complied, his face flushed as everyone watched intently. Malcolm pulling Avril closer to him, slid a hand between her legs, Ruth just watched them both, clearly fascinated.

I worried about him but felt a certain amount of glee. My fantasy, at least for the next 9 or so minutes.

Sean stripped off quickly and knelt down beside him, “You are not allowed to close your eyes. You are to look at me as best you can so you know exactly who it is doing these things to you.”

Pete nodded and tensed for pain.

It didn’t come.

Sean leaned down and kissed him softly on the lips and pulled back and looked at him. Pete just lay there looking confused. Sean kissed him again, this time parting his lips a little, teasing him. I glanced at Pete’s cock, it wasn’t subsiding. Unable to keep still I shifted in my seat as I watched Sean and Pete kiss. Pete couldn’t help responding and although he tensed when Sean put his hand on his chest and stroked, he obeyed and kept his eyes open.

Slowly he relaxed into it and when Sean stopped and smiled, Pete’s lips echoed in response. Sean began to kiss down his body, his hands stroking downwards as he knelt, knees against Pete’s ribs. As Sean dipped down to take a nipple in his mouth and suck on it gently, Pete’s eyes closed. Sean put a hand on his face, how he saw from that, I still don’t know, it’s like he knew.

“Eyes on me Pete, eyes on me.” He raised up his head and blew him a kiss before leaning across to the other nipple. Pete watched this lithe man, shorter than he was, kiss him like I did. Kiss him as if he were precious and delicious and I could see the confusion on his face. He liked it

Sean stood up, his own cock now joining the game. Pete looked nervous. Sean didn’t reassure him.

He simply moved further down and knelt between his legs. Pete strained his head, trying to see what he was doing but put it back down with a moan as Sean slid his mouth over Pete’s erection.

His eyes closed again and I could see the war in his head. It felt good, but, it was a man. I didn’t want him to miss any of it, and grabbing a cushion, placed it under his head, “Don’t want you to get into trouble for not keeping eye contact darling.” He glared at me as I laughed and walked away.

Sean moved more quickly now, one hand caressing Pete’s balls which were slowly tightening as Sean licked down his shaft and sucked back up to the tip, again and again before sliding his whole mouth down. I pressed a cushion against my clit, and knelt up so I could subtly rub against it. Ruth glanced at me, she knew and her own legs were squeezed tightly closed. Pete’s heavy breathing and moans drew our attention back as Sean moved harder and faster.

“Two minutes left” said Ruth, her voice slightly croaky.

Sean paused and looked at Pete, “You will cum for me.”

Pete mouthed, “Please” but Sean has already started working with his hands and mouth in tandem, stroking the base of his cock and sucking the tip, twisting each time. Pete’s hands clenched and he finally began to make more noise. I knew he was close and bit my lip. He had no choice about it. Sean was talented and could feel as Pete hardened more and throbbed. He had barely lifted his head off when Pete came hard on his hands and belly, thighs tight.

Sean glanced at Ruth, “60 seconds” she said.

Sean kept stroking, firm and hard and Pete convulsed in pleasure, eyes rolling back as the sensations overwhelmed him.

“What do you said?” asked Sean, his tone far more dominant than his position might belie.

“Please,please!” gasped Pete, clearly no idea what was happening now.

“No, what do you say when someone allows you to cum…”

“Thank you! Oh god, thank you!”

The timer sounded and I jumped. Oh my god, I didn’t want this to stop but Sean did. He was in control as he let go of Pete’s confused cock and knelt by his side, “Are you okay?”

Pete blinked several times and took a few deep breaths, “Yes.”

They gazed at each other but this time without the earlier battle, “Thank you” said Sean.

Pete nodded, and cleared his throat, he smiled, “Thank you.”

Sean patted his shoulder, ever aware of Pete’s boundaries as Ruth came by with the tissue. She passed it to Pete and he carefully wiped before sitting up.

“Whoa”

“Are you okay darling?” I asked.

“Yes, just a little light headed.”

I smiled, “Not surprised,” I said what he couldn’t, “Sean has a talented mouth and a skilful set of hands”

He winked at me and mock bowed.

Pete crawled over to sit beside me, not worried about his clothes now, and I put my arms around him as he sat processing it all.

Sean put his hand on the bottle, “My turn”.

Flitwick and Fakenham

So fucking hot, beautifully written xxx

"So fucking hot, beautifully written xxx"

Thank you. The baton is yours now. X

Loving this. Very well written and making me very horny. Keep going please x

"Loving this. Very well written and making me very horny. Keep going please x "

Thank you!

There are still quite a few dares left but there will be pauses between chapters as real life intrudes on the authors.

" "

Thank you

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Fantastic writing and I am looking forward to reading more.

Would so love to be in the game

"Fantastic writing and I am looking forward to reading more.

Would so love to be in the game "

Suggest a dare. If we like it, it might get used.

By *aptain RedbeardMan  over a year ago

Right here, right now!

By *mega_1Woman  over a year ago

Birkenhead

Wow, this story is incredible, so well written, can't wait to see what else develops.

Fabulous

This type of meet would be amazing x

Him.

Thank you for the lovely comments.

It would be fun to play this kind of game with the right group of people.

Flitwick and Fakenham

"Thank you for the lovely comments.

It would be fun to play this kind of game with the right group of people. "

Mmmmmm yes it would.

By *eonlylive1seCouple  over a year ago

Atherstone

Fantastic !!!

Can taste the (sexual) tension, will be keeping a close eye on this

By *aughtyman45Man  over a year ago

lincoln

This is a fantastic thread. I hope it continues

Flitwick and Fakenham

"This is a fantastic thread. I hope it continues "

Soooooo much pressure!!

Next chapter coming soon

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

WOW BLOODY WOW fantastic story loving every instalment

Flitwick and Fakenham

The bottle spins for 3 revolutions and slows to a stop in front of me. Sean hands me the bowl. I lick my lips and blink slowly, the tension and anticipation making everything feel slower. Every breath, swallow, every movement is happening in slow motion.

I read the following Pick a man: he is a sub for 10 minutes, yours to do with as you will.

I looked at Pete, Sean and Malcolm and grinned. It had to be Malcolm, he was everyone's ideal Dom, not at all submissive and hated not being in control as we had already seen this evening.

I pointed and he winced.

No talking, be silent, no questioning: every order to be obeyed, punishments for disobedience will be meted out. I had him strip naked, his cock semi erect, unsure still. I blindfolded him and put a collar around his neck. Pressing him to his hands and knees I had him crawl over the wooden floor, my heels clicking with each step. I could sense his tension, his desire to do anything but this and hoped we could both see it through.

"Sit up"

I kissed him hard and grabbed his now erect cock. He moaned lightly, I let go and stopped, he apologised but too late. The cane I my left hand marked his left cheek and he clamped his mouth shut, not wanting another. His face was red, he was seriously struggling to cope with this. I'm not a natural dominant so I kissed him again, gentler now, I heard Pete cough and saw him shaking his head.

I had to stay in the Top space, the polar opposite to my natural sub demeanour, otherwise the game would lose its focus and the intensity gone. I reminded him of the rules, he nodded wretchedly.

I signalled Ruth to stand in front of Malcolm, her back to his face. "Kiss her better" I ordered and he gently kissed and licked the angry welts that had been left by the cane. Knowing now how she felt made him more caring and gentle. Turning her around he continued with his kissing and licking, playing her clit with the flat of his tongue. His cock was twitching and Ruth was moaning loudly, still desperate to cum after her beating. I pulled him back and had Ruth sit again, her face comical in her struggle with desire and the idea to disobey.

Pressing Malcolm onto his back, laying prone I lowered my pussy over his face and had him continue. I was facing his feet and could easily bend down and take his cock in my mouth. His sensual licking and kissing had taken me to a plateau and I wanted to cum, but not here not like this. I took a candle from the table, a pool of molten wax in the well around the wick. I leant forward and without warning poured a thin hot stream from his chest to groin. I felt his mouth spasm and air expel from his lungs, I'm sure if his mouth hadn't been full of my pussy I would have heard the scream. I grinned, finally enjoying being on top, dominating and essentially torturing, both physically and mentally, a natural Dom.

I tilted the candle again, wax spattering over his cock and balls, splashing onto his inner thighs. This time we all heard the scream and I slapped his cock hard with the flat of my hand. It immediately softened but quickly stood back to attention. The pain and pleasure principle still having its effect with him.

1 minute left on the timer. I stood up and pulled him to his feet with the collar. I kissed him, tongue slipping between his tensed lips, cajoling his tongue to play. I cupped his cock and balls in my hand, softly caressing them as the pain subsided.

Pete was smiling at me and nodding his approval, my top space disappeared and all of a sudden I was a sub again. I marvelled at how Pete could do that to me, switch me so absolutely that I would now do anything he asked yet two minutes ago I had been fucking with Malcolm's head!

I took off his blindfold and kissed him lightly and smiled, he winced and winked, not wanting to be seen losing control without the protection of the blindfold to hide behind.

We sat, he span.......

Oooh, some interesting developments, I will have to think carefully on the bext chapter...

Wow wow wow....amazing story and so exciting that i feel im actually their. Thank you both x f

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

Flitwick and Fakenham

By *irParzival70Man  over a year ago

St Columb

awesome

By *layfulexplorers2Couple  over a year ago

Bath

Very well written. Great story.

Great story

Seriously enjoying reading this!

Awesome story, very well written

Please continue

Atherstone

"Wow wow wow....amazing story and so exciting that i feel im actually their. Thank you both x f"

Absolutely ^^

By *layfulexplorers2Couple  over a year ago

Bath

For the 2nd nite in a row we are lying in bed reading 'The Game' to each other (we just read petes spin). This is simply the best story either of us have ever read on here. You both write so well (You should be published). One day we'll have made enough great connections on here to have our own try at The Game. Thank you.

Anna & Jake xx

Wow

Wow wow wow!!!!! What a great story, can't wait to read what else happens x

By *harlotte69777Woman  over a year ago

Poole

Flitwick and Fakenham

"For the 2nd nite in a row we are lying in bed reading 'The Game' to each other (we just read petes spin). This is simply the best story either of us have ever read on here. You both write so well (You should be published). One day we'll have made enough great connections on here to have our own try at The Game. Thank you.

Anna & Jake xx"

Thanks, love your feed back. We would love it if that happened! Sxxx

"For the 2nd nite in a row we are lying in bed reading 'The Game' to each other (we just read petes spin). This is simply the best story either of us have ever read on here. You both write so well (You should be published). One day we'll have made enough great connections on here to have our own try at The Game. Thank you.

Anna & Jake xx

Thanks, love your feed back. We would love it if that happened! Sxxx"

Thank you! What a lovely compliment. xxx

limerick

Anna & Jake xx

Thanks, love your feed back. We would love it if that happened! Sxxx

Thank you! What a lovely compliment. xxx"

Damm I seen u had posted and got an immediate hard on thinking the next instalment had arrived

Loving this

By *harlotte69777Woman  over a year ago

Poole

The anticipation is killing me!!!

By *ookie_21Woman  over a year ago

Forest Of Dean

Oh my what a gem of a story!!! Xxxxx

Best story here

By *irParzival70Man  over a year ago

St Columb

It pointed at Avril. She visibly brightened and Malcom rubbed his hands together with glee. After his experience, he wanted something fun. He reached in the bowl and pulled out a dare. He stopped and sighed.

“Go on, read it out” Avril said.

“Put on the blindfold and spin the bottle again. Whoever it points at must give you oral sex for 5 minutes. Only their mouth may make contact. Stay anonymous.”

Malcolm looked down at his wax splattered and very sensitive cock and balls and looked at Avril, “Want to swap places?”

She looked around as the rest of us glared at him and folded our arms, “Erm, no, I think that would be against the rules.”

I spoke, “Malcolm, if it had been any of us, you know you would have said we had to take the dare too.”

He rolled his eyes but nodded and picked up the blindfold again. Avril sat down with a disappointed thump. I hoped the bottle would land on her soon.

“Remember now, don’t give me any clues.” Even blindfolded, he wanted to keep control. I smirked.

We all moved into a circle as, feeling around for the bottle, he clumsily span it and sat on the edge of a chair, his legs spread. I dodged out of the way and hoped it wouldn’t land on me, I had no idea how I’d deal with the wax. It didn’t. We all looked at Ruth as she checked with her owner and grinned.

She identified as a slave and she’d perfected her skills with Sean but like everyone in the room, she knew that BDSM was much more than pain or 50 Shades of Abuse, in the same way that swinging was more than no strings attached sex with strangers.

As she moved, I coughed, and moved my feet too. The others caught on and quickly we masked the sound of her moving and kneeling into position.

He must have felt her breath on his cock as it swelled a little again. She blew lightly and it moved again. Bringing her mouth closer, she began to scrape some of the wax off with her teeth. Malcolm froze. The tension in his thighs as he clearly wondered just how good this person’s technique might be. I stifled a giggle.

Whoever had written this dare clearly hadn’t expected wax play. At least she could only use her mouth, imagine if she had got a knife out to scrape it off…mmmm.

I was drawn out of my burgeoning daydream at the sound of spit on his cock. It was growing again and now nearly fully erect. Teeth clearly hadn’t been a negative in his case! Ruth spit again and we watched it slowly trickle down, until she took his cock in her mouth, twisted her head as she brought it up again. He was definitely erect now. Kneeling before him, hands automatically going behind her back, she worked effectively, clearly practised at licking and sucking, watching her tongue flick that ever so sensitive part just under the head. Malcolm kept still but his fingers gripped his thighs tightly. At first slow but now faster, she moved her head up and down, sometimes just at the tip, then suddenly dipping down until we heard her gag. Even Malcolm could not remain controlled forever and he moaned as she dipped again.

Surreptitiously I glanced around. Sean and Pete were both erect and Avril kept glancing at Pete. Hmmm, I wondered. I folded my arms and cupped my breasts, covertly trapping a nipple between my finger and thumb. It wasn’t the blow job that turned me on, it was the power flow. I could see the dynamics of the room and I loved that they were being fucked with. Ruth could only see flesh as she sped up again, head bobbing hypnotically, wet noises interspersed with gulps in the silence of her audience. None of us dared speak to give a warning of time lest we give the game away.

Suddenly the timer rang out and I jumped. Sean clapped to make noise and the rest joined in as Ruth hurriedly stood up and went back to where she was before, flicking the timer off again and quickly wiping her face.

“You can take off your blindfold now,” I said.

Malcolm took it off and looked down at his cock, “Whichever one of you that was, thank you. That was very good.”

I was surprised he didn’t stroke it, perhaps he liked being edged too.

He looked around, “So, who spins the bottle now?”

Ah. Yes. Usually it would be the person doing the dare.

Before anyone else could speak, I piped up, “How about Avril? She’s been sat quietly for a bit.”

“Yes please!” she answered.

Everyone smiled, with so many dares left, we would all have our place in the centre.

Avril got up and went to the bottle. As she laid a hand on it, Malcolm walked past and spanked her bottom, “Spin it well, never know what might happen next.”

It span…

Wow great start, can't wait to read more

So good!!

This is just amazing love it x

By *irtyslag1000Woman  over a year ago

Darlington

By *uv2playsoonCouple  over a year ago

cheshire

limerick

Flitwick and Fakenham

Excellent, so hot.

Good chapter xxx

Thank you.

Over to you now Ross

Jesus this is undoubtedly the best imaginative written story we have read here.

Keep up this amazing literature, so looking you reading more. xx

"Jesus this is undoubtedly the best imaginative written story we have read here.

Keep up this amazing literature, so looking you reading more. xx"

We thank you!

By *ll the gear.....Couple  over a year ago

Town north of Notts

Flitwick and Fakenham

Will have to wait till tomorrow....in the airport!

By *rivingmanMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

Wonderful! Don't stop there, prey continue

By *eybert77Man  over a year ago

Ramsey

This is so good, have been reading this with a raging hard on!! Also sparki g my curiosity fo BDSM even more

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

Loving it

Awesome best story ever

By *armel and FrancisCouple  over a year ago

North wex

Twitching reading this. Patiently awaiting the next installment Carmel xx

Keep this going it's amazing

By *ountryfansCouple  over a year ago

huntingdon

Omg amazing. Loving this

Atherstone

Loving the anticipation

By *erts NNCouple  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

So who wants to play this game for real??!!!!! Answers on a piece of card left in a bowl....Seriously invites welcome, fantastic writing x

Great story!

Flitwick and Fakenham

Avril

She span the bottle and her eyes followed its trajectory with keen anticipation. It slowed towards her and she began to smile but slid past and stopped at Pete. He grinned, pleased to be at the centre of the action again. Avril held out the bowl and Pete rummaged around saying "we need a good one, don't we Avril", she blushed which was telling given that we are all naked now with nowhere to hide. What dark and delicious thoughts were spinning through her head I wondered?

Pete read from the piece of paper "the bottle spinner to decide the next game"

Avril was grinning from ear to ear, now we would all soon know what she was dreaming about a moment ago.

"Pete, Sean and me in a three way, please let me cum"!!

We all smiled, half happy for her and half jealous: waiting for satisfaction and the delicious release this game was building us up for.

Pete took control and had Avril lay spread eagled on her back, supine her body was stunning, her limbs toned, flat stomach and pert proud breasts. Her nipples were hard little buttons and her pussy shaved, her labia parted slightly and we could see her clit peeping from beneath its hood.

Sean started, kissing Avril deeply and passionately, his tongue finding hers. His hands moved from her neck and brushed loose hairs from her face. Kissing lower he runs his tongue around her breast, underneath and around the side in decreasing circles until her rosebud nipple was in his mouth. He hears her moaning and glances at Pete who has buried his head between her legs, I can see his tongue lapping between her lips, hear how wet she is and wish that was it was my pussy and my clit that was receiving his expert attention.

Avril was moaning constantly now, writhing on the floor, pressing her pussy into Pete's mouth and pulling Sean's lips to her heaving breast.

Pete rolls a condom onto his erect cock and rubs the head up and down between Avril's lips all the while she is bucking her hips up to try and slide it into her hot wet and desperate pussy.

She begs Sean to let her suck his cock, he moves behind her head and she tilts it back as far as she comfortably can. Sean strokes his impressively sized member and we all watch mesmerised as droplet after droplet of precum drop onto Avril's upturned face. Ever closer he moves until she can reach him with her tongue. She licks and sucks from his balls up to the eye, eyes rolling with desire and desperation. Pete is stroking her clit with his cock and she cries out "Please, now, please"

Pete positions himself against her pussy, Sean against her lips, with a glance and a grin at each other they both enter her. Pete's cock fills her pussy and Sean's cock feels like it is down her throat. Both start to withdraw then press in again, Avril's muffled cries more and more intense.

I tear my eyes away, Ruth is openly playing with herself, fingers thrumming hard and fast over her clit, Malcolm is engrossed, watching Avril taking two big cocks and is holding his twitching cock, trying not to move for fear he would cum. My nipple is held hard between my thumb and forefinger, squeezing and rolling it has taken me close to the edge and I'm loving being on that plateau: intense heightened pleasure but no slow comedown.

Avril cries out as both of the men tense as they start to cum, both their cocks hardened and both drove them deep, hard and fast into her, she cries, she mewls, she begs and then screams as her whole body tenses, back arched in the air, wracking spasms visible throughout her body. She cums, Pete cums, Sean cums. Out of the corner of my eye Ruth cums, I look over and smile, she smiles back, tension now gone from her face and body.

Malcolm looks at me, I stop squeezing, he says he hopes we get a turn together soon and blows a kiss, still stroking his cock.

Avril is still shuddering, her orgasm still pulsing through her, I see her eyes open, still unfocused but a look of absolute satisfaction in them, mine: the opposite!

Once recovered we take our places, each of us knowing that this night was going to be historic, that we would all be sated, satisfied and above all tested to the very edge of our boundaries. Pete had already been taken beyond his and I knew he had plans to push me beyond mine.

Avril passes the bottle to Pete, he spins

[Removed by poster at 21/05/17 19:31:47]

Loving this

Great story. Lots of filthy fun

"So who wants to play this game for real??!!!!! Answers on a piece of card left in a bowl....Seriously invites welcome, fantastic writing x "

Oooh. You are nicer than me, I'd not have given the characters any satisfaction yet...;-)

Best get my writing head on soon.

This is amazing, you need published! Thanks for sharing your story. - look forward to the next part

Wow amazing story can't wait for the next instalment

Flitwick and Fakenham

"Oooh. You are nicer than me, I'd not have given the characters any satisfaction yet...;-)

Best get my writing head on soon. "

I was bursting!!

limerick

"Oooh. You are nicer than me, I'd not have given the characters any satisfaction yet...;-)

I was bursting!!"

As are the rest of us

Flitwick and Fakenham

I was bursting!!

As are the rest of us "

Just don't make a mess whilst I am thinking about the next chapter.

limerick

"Just don't make a mess whilst I am thinking about the next chapter. "

Denial Hmmm

Flitwick and Fakenham

"Just don't make a mess whilst I am thinking about the next chapter. "

Oooops too late x

"Just don't make a mess whilst I am thinking about the next chapter.

Denial Hmmm "

Laughs evilly

Oooops too late x"

Passes you the tissues. You can clean it up yourself.x

Flitwick and Fakenham

Oooops too late x

Passes you the tissues. You can clean it up yourself.x"

By *ookie_21Woman  over a year ago

Forest Of Dean

Ooo I can't wait!!!

I can't wait for the next installation.

Oooops too late x

Passes you the tissues. You can clean it up yourself.x"

Or you could clean up with my tongue.

Flitwick and Fakenham

Oooops too late x

Or you could clean up with my tongue. "

I would be very happy for you to do that......save paper-save the planet!!

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

Oooops too late x

Or you could clean up with my tongue.

I would be very happy for you to do that......save paper-save the planet!! "

Lol. Environmentaly friendly

hope there is another bit soon.

By *ountryfansCouple  over a year ago

huntingdon

Looking forward to more

Atherstone

And us

Would luv to go to a party like this & even better if I could get my wife to come to party with me ,great story & cant wait to read more details etc ,Steve xx

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

More please

Yes more

This is incredible, thank you, seriously so horny and curious now xx

By *ountrygent90Man  over a year ago

Dublin

This story is great how long until the next instalment???

By *ve58Woman  over a year ago

liverpool

"This story is great how long until the next instalment???"

When I am feeling better...