FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Office Supplies Cupboard

The Office Supplies Cupboard

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As the new guy in the office, despite having been there two months now, I usually got the short end of the stick.

Mid day coffee run, which for eight people isn't always fun despite that cute Polish girl at the counter who has the brightest blue eyes and perkiest tits I've ever seen, or the Wednesday cake run at the local deli which can be a bit embarrassing when the old dear behind the counter tries to flirt with any bloke that comes in, and today I was told that I'd been nominated for the quarterly stock check of office supplies next Monday night.

In the office after hours counting pens, staples and printer paper..

Yeah. Great.

Still I got paid overtime for it and it wouldn't take more than an hour if I was quick.

The rest of the week went quick enough and it was time for the weekend off, which vanished all to quickly in chores and a trip to the cinema.

Monday likewise vanished all to quickly and everyone else headed home.

Except for Jodi.

A woman with pitch black long hair and who stood just about as tall as me. She was still at her desk doing some paperwork.

"Not off with the rest Jo?" I asked, stating the obvious.

"No, needed to do a couple more bits, a client didn't send his paperwork when they said they would so I'm stuck here with you I'm afraid"

As she spoke she spun her chair to face me, stretching her long legs and kicking off her shoes wiggling her toes a little.

Despite being in the office with her and the others I'd not really pursued any of them.

Sure there was Adriana from the Battersea office, but she was back with her ex boyfriend again so she wasn't an option.

I wandered over to the office stores cupboard leaving Jo to her work.

Inside was a mess, it was going to take half hour just to tidy it before I could count anything.

Half hour later and it was in some semblance of order and I figured I may as well grab a cuppa.

As I went back to the main room I could hear Jodi mumbling to her self, ontop of that was another noise, a slick noise, like someone enjoying a lolly.

I poked my head round her cubicle wall and saw her there.

Her chair was pushed back from the table and one long leg was propped on the table, her head was tipped back and her hand was buried in her plain white knickers.

I watched her for a few moments frigging herself, I couldn't see her fingers sliding in and out of her wet pussy but I could hear it well enough.

As her hand moved back and forth I noticed how damp her panties were and I was reminded of how Adriana loved her knickers to catch all my spunk after cumming in her.

I coughed.

"Jo.. Do you want a cuppa or something.."

She opened her eyes and saw me watching her masterbating.

"Jesus fucking Christmas..." she yelped pulling her hand out of her damp knickers and quickly trying to streighten her skirt.

"Not like I've never seen anyone do that before" I replied as nonchalantly as possible.

"Did.. Did you like the show then" She asked coyly.

Tbc

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmmm

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

I moved round the cubicle wall properly and she could see the bulge in my trousers.

"Just a bit" I replied as she looked from my face, to my groin and back again with a broad smile.

She opened her legs again, putting one over the arm of her chair, leaning her head back, her eyes were locked on mine as she pulled her skirt back up showing her rather damp knickers.

Her hand idled on the front, stroking herself through the fabric with a couple of fingers, circling round before pushing the fabric in a little.

I couldn't tell at that point if she was shaved or trim, she's a very slim woman, her hips easily visible.

Her fingers slid back to the top of her knickers and under the fabric, her hand following suit.

I could hear her slide her fingers inside her wet pussy, the soft moist noises of fingers penetrating back and forth, the ball of palm grinding against her pelvis, a deep inhalation and slow moan as her fingers worked inside her.

She pulled her wet fingers from her knickers and licked them, watching as my cock strained against the fabric of my trousers.

Tilting the chair back a little more, leaning the back of it against the desk she slid both hands down to her crotch, one pulled the sopping wet panties to oneside the other trailing through her trimmed pubes, as black as her long hair, before teasing a finger into her glistening cleft, her lips swollen already in excitement.

For a couple more minutes she teased herself, and me like this, slowly fingering herself before sliding two fingers inside with another shudder.

The leg curled over the arm of the chair tensed as she moved her hand, the fingers vanishing almost to the knuckles.

Slowly she eased them out then back in a few more times, a long shuddering sigh each time.

I reached down and undone the zip on my trousers, my cock ached to be inside of her, all thought of spunking inside Adriana's ass gone as all I could thing about as I stroked my cock back and forth.

I could imagine what it would be like to slide the tip into her, feeling her clench tight with a sigh as I slide the length slowly into her..

Tbc

By *ime for me21Man  over a year ago

skeg

Can I join your office? Sounds fun

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *eeky goodnessMan  over a year ago

Worcester

Wow! Another really good story!!

same where

Every guys fantasy , tell more.

Despite the brief fantasy of fucking her i remained at the edge of her cubicle, stroking my cock softly for her to see.

"Mmmmm my fingers feel so good in me right now..." she murmured, sliding her fingers as deep as she could with each pull and thrust of her hand.

"I'm thinking of that cock rubbing against my pussy... Sliding all over me... Pushing on my little clit.."

She pulled her fingers out and rubbed her slick trimmed pussy with her hand, three or four fingers all closed together stroking her lips and clit whilst talking.

"I want to feel you between my legs..." she sighed as she opened her lips, allowing me to see the pinkness inside.

How could I refuse such a wonderful offer, and I walked the couple of steps to her chair and kneeled in front of her.

Taking one of her feet in hand and kissing slowly from her ankle to her wet pussy, still held open for me.

As my tongue eased over lips she moaned and placed a hand on the back of my head, pulling my face firmly to her crotch.

I licked around for a few moments before flicking my tongue over her self described little clit.

She shook and thrust against my face as I licked her little clit, her pussy became much wetter and the perfume of it drew my tongue from her clit to the gap between her lips.

I eased my tongue in to her, pointed before cupping its shape and pulling out of her, repeating this a few time as she loosened her grip on my head and instead took of her knickers once again, adjusting them to keep them out of the way of what we was doing.

As my tongue returned to her clit I slid a finger in to her, working back and forth with it, making my hand as wet as hers was when I had watched her.

She pulled her other leg up and slid it over my shoulder so that she could hold me easily in place as she bucked and writhed.

Slow gasps came from her lips, her breathing became shallower and faster as I licked her to a shuddering and silent orgasm and she sat panting in the chair as I slide up from kneeling and kissed her long and deeply.

The taste of her pussy on my tongue and breath and she lapped it up before reaching to my throbbing cock and rubbed it against her pussy, drenching it in her juices.

Tbc

skeg

By *rinceCorwinMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Horny as fuck and moving along at a cracking pace, not stationery at all

By *elshmailMan  over a year ago

neath

Nice

By *akepeaceMan  over a year ago

Harrogate

By *nicker manMan  over a year ago

Nuneaton

Very nice and whilst on the clock.

same where

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

mmmm great

love your stories

By *im69000Man  over a year ago

louth

Brilliant

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Nice

Hope you continue this one soon.

As we kept kissing she teased the tip of my cock, the shaft held firmly in her hand with shallow strokes, sliding along her wet pussy and onto her clit wanking me on to her and using me to wank her in return.

I pulled back from the kiss, looking down on her as she made herself cum by wanking me onto her.

With another shuddering sigh she slowed up and slowly slid my cock back down to her almost open lips, slipping the tip just inside with a sharp inhalation.

DING

The lift door down the corridor rattled open, I looked over the wall of the row of cubicles and saw the unmistakable sight of two office cleaners with the cleaning trolley.

"Shit.." Jodi whispered as I pulled out of her and started to put my cock away.

She stopped me with a glance and leaned forward on her chair opening her mouth and taking several inches into it, closing her lips around it and slowly pulling her head back.

Her mouth puckered and her cheeks showed how much she was sucking as they dimpled.

My cock came out of her mouth with an audible pop and slurp before she let me tuck myself away whilst she streightened her skirt and damp white panties.

"I'd best get back to my paperwork" she said as the cleaners began emptying bins just a couple of cubicles away.

"Yeah.. Me too. Them paper clips aren't going to count themselves." I replied as she turned her chair back to her keyboard and screen.

With a bulge in my trousers I quickly went to the far end of the office, to the supplies cupboard and picked up the clipboard with all the notes on and started counting.

Tbc

dungannon

mmmm great

By *elshmailMan  over a year ago

neath

Nice

same where

The cleaners cart rattled past the open door, a wheel jarred and spun round on its bearings making the cart jolt and a mop handle slide off.

One of the women, Thai from the looks of it, picked up the mop and the cart trundled on.

"Tea break" a voice in the doorway called out and Jodi walked in to the small room putting a mug of tea on a shelf.

"How's it going" she asked casually looking at the neat and ordered shelves.

"Some of the printer paper needs to be replaced, looks like it suffered water damage in transit and no one noticed." I replied pointing to the stacks of boxes against the back wall.

The stationary cupboard was quite small, fine for a person to move about it on their own but with a second person in there I was suddenly aware of how intimate and close the space was.

"Look I.." Jodi blurted out as I spoke at the same time "That was..."

We both laughed a little.

"You first" I offered.

She turned and poked a head out of the doorway before pulling back in and closing the door with us both inside.

"Sorry, I just really got horny and forgot that you was here. When I do late night paperwork I normally manage to cum before the cleaners arrive but putting on that little display as you wanked over me was so hot.."

She stepped close and our lips met, parted, and our tongues explored eachothers mouths for a couple of minutes. She reached down and stroked my already hard again cock through the fabric of my trousers.

"You tasted really nice in my mouth early.. And I really enjoyed when you was licking me.." she whispered as our lips parted.

She tugged the zip on my trousers down and eased my cock from the boxers, stroking it and pulling back on it to expose the pink purple tip.

As she eased down to her knees I leaned back against the pile of boxes, resting on a row that was almost perfect for me to sit on.

She leaned in and kissed the tip before running a tongue over and around it, kissing down the shaft and then taking it back in her mouth.

With each suck and gentle pull back she left a smear of dark red lipstick half way down the shaft.

Pulling back and licking the tip again she shifted so that she was squatting instead of kneeling in front of me.

Her her eyes were focused on my cock as she undone my belt and trousers, pulling them and my boxers down to my ankles and then returning her licking and sucking to my cock.

With each thrust of her head she took more and more into her mouth, pulling my cock down so it was straight instead of pointing rigidly upwards.

As she took it back in once more i watched as she slid a hand into her knickers and worked at her wet pussy.

She played with her self and sucked my off for several minutes until she eased a very wet hand from her knickers and stroked my cock with it.

Outside the stationary cupboard the Thai cleaner said something to her colleague who replied back something I couldn't make out.

The cleaner was right outside the door, if she opened it she'd see me pretty much half naked being wanked off by the fully clothed, except for shoes, Jodi...

Tbc

dungannon

mmmmm sooooooo horny

My cock was still in Jodi's hand being stroked as the cleaners moved on, the DING of the lift showing they had left.

I took hold of her hand and stood her up, again we kissed, the taste of my cock passing between us as our tongues danced.

My hand slid down to her ass, there wasn't much to hold onto so I slid both hands up her skirt and eased her knickers down until she could wiggle and step out of them.

I kicked off my own trousers and boxers and eased down a little, picking her up and easing her thighs open, she wrapped both legs round my back loosely.

One of my hands slid under her, a finger slipping into her warm and wet pussy, with each stroke a slopping noise and a sigh from her.

I put my other hand under her slight ass and opened her cheeks as I pulled my finger from her and gently lowered her on to my cock.

She shuddered as she was penetrated, each inch slowly sinking in to her.

Inside she was so hot, and I relished in it until she slowly and comfortably took all of me in. Gently and slowly she began to rise up, one arm around my shoulders the other against the wall behind me.

With a suddenness she dropped on to my cock harder, forcing it deeper and a sob came out of mouth. Less slowly she began to rise again, using her legs as much as her arms to move before again sliding down my cock hard.

Over and over, slow and then sudden we fucked standing up.

Her pussy was so wet, I thought I could feel her dribbling down my cock with each thrust and rise.

She was so light that holding her up was no issue, at most I guessed she was ten stone, and that was being generous with the guess.

She began to speed up, each thrust seemed to suddenly matter more than the last, and her sobs grew louder until she was furiously riding my cock and tears came from her eyes, her head next to mine we began to kiss again, until she slowed up, keeping my cock inside her as she slipped a hand down and began to rub her little clit as furiously as we had fucked.

When she came I was a little surprised, she had started to lean back until she was arm length from me and we looked like a y.

As she came she shuddered and sobbed and then she became so much wetter, the slopping noise like a tide lapping at the shore and she slowly stopped again her breathing sharp and shallow.

Slowly, almost painfully she unwrapped her legs from behind me and lowed them to the ground as I eased out of her.

My cock was tingling, and her juices were quite visible all over my cock, balls and thighs.

She leant against the shelves getting her breath back and took a mug of tea, draining most of it in one long swallow.

"Don't you ever cum.." she asked

Tbc

By *aughtyman45Man  over a year ago

lincoln

Very hot !

Brilliant

I didn't feel it'd be fair at that point to tell her how I fucked Adriana on the train and came hard in her arse but instead I stood up from leaning on the boxes and took hold of her hips, turning her round in the small space of time stationary cupboard.

As I turned her round I pulled her skirt down and bent her over.

"I wanna cum in you.. If you'll let me" I said to her

"I'm on the pill so go for it, I mean I usually prefer it in my mouth so I can lick it off my lips" she replied as I eased her legs apart and slid a finger in her, she was still so wet and open that I slid two more fingers into her.

"Tell me where else you like guys to cum.." I urged her whilst working her pussy with my hand.

"Most girls love it on their tits... But mine are so small..." she was almost cooing, her words were so soft and gentle as I slid my fingers out and pinched them together before easing slowly into her, as she took the hand to the knuckles she bent a little deeper and I slid my thumb in before she took the widest part of my hand with a gentle push back onto it with a little gasp and sigh.

Slowly and gently she rocked back and forth taking a little more each time until I was swallowed up to the wrist.

"Oh... Jesus... Fuck yes..." her pussy tightened as she came from the slow fisting.

As she came I leaned in and kissed her ass cheeks before moving a little lower, lapping at the very lowest part of her pussy before sending and experimental lick a little higher to her pale puckered ring.

"No.." she sighed and so I eased back and let her push back and forth on my fist inside her.

She slowly eased forward, and I slid my hand out gently from her.

My forearm was wet as well from where she had cum and she turned around to kiss me before licking from my inner elbow to the tip of my middle finger.

"Jodi.. I want to fuck you.. I want to slide my cock into your beautiful pussy and then I want to slide into your ass.. I want to push slowly into you.. Feeling you tight around my cock.." I half whispered to her.

She was reluctant, but she was also very horny right now.

"I.. I don't know.. The last guy who tried wasn't gentle.. He'd watched to much porn and just tried to push in.."

"Jodi, did the last guy fist you?"

"No.. OK.. But I want you to cum on my tits.. I don't want to feel like they're left out.."

Tbc

Bookmarked

skeg

dungannon

mmmm

Knowing that the cleaners were done for the night Jodi and I went back to her desk, taking our small bundle of clothing with us and flicking off all the lights as we went so that only the city lights and the screen of her cubicle pc were the only lights.

She moved her keyboard to one side and we began kissing again, I lifted her up again and settled her on her desk, she removed her blouse and I saw her breasts for the first time, an A-Cup at most, with a thin fabric bra doing nothing to give her any kind of boost.

I leaned down, leaning her back wards and kissed along her jawline, down her neck and to her small breasts, savouring the hard pink nub of her nipples with kisses, small teasing nips and licks, each kiss eliciting a gentle gasp of pleasure from her before I laid her fully back on to her desk.

I kisses down from her breasts to the smoothness of her stomach, to her hips and then stood, drawing each of her legs up by the knees and slowly opened them up.

Her pussy was almost quivering, and I eased my cock into her, just the tip to start before easing back and forth til she took all of it in.

She was still so hot and wet inside, it felt like I had already cum in her and was penetrating her shortly after.

I removed my shirt and tossed it off to one side, leaving my cock deep in her as she squirmed a little on the flat desk.

Slowly I pulled out of her, and put her hands on the backs of her knees so she could hold them and keep her legs wide open.

Her pussy was wet enough to drip a little over her clean puckered ring, and I slid gently between her ass cheeks, putting my hands either side to ease her open for the tip of my cock to gently ease in.

She squirmed as I penetrated her, a sharp inhalation as I pushed gently back and forth.

"Jodi..."

"Yes.." she gasped

"Is that OK.."

"Deeper..." she sighed and I pushes more in to her as she tightened up around my cock.

I moved a hand to her pussy to play with her and she slid a hand down as well as she eased her knees to near her shoulders.

My cock looked magnificent sliding gently in and almost out of her, pushing deeper each time she asked for it.

I could feel the tightness in my balls as I fucked her ass watching her finger herself.

"Jodi... Do you want my cum.." I gasped

"Oh fuck yes... I want to feel you spunk all over my little tits.. I want to see that spunk cumming over me..." she said, grunting almost as we fucked harder and deeper, until I had to pull out and scramble on to the desk top, straddling her thin form and wank hard on to her tits.

As I came I shot over one nipple and kept tugging as another stream of my hot cum splashed over the other breast, almost luminous in the glow of the city lights.

I eased off of her and slumped back naked into her chair as we both panted for air.

When I was able to speak I said with a smile "Yes Jodi I do cum.." as she scooped it up in a hand and swallowed the palm full of still hot cum, cleaning off her small breasts and sat up with a smile.

-Fin-

By *akepeaceMan  over a year ago

Harrogate

Excellent story.

Fab story...came hard to this

Mmm, hot!