FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > When the campers rocking.......

When the campers rocking.......

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ork norries OP   Couple  over a year ago

Cork

True story.... a couple of years ago me and my work/cycle buddy decided to take a 10 day trip cycling around ireland while sleeping in his campervan at night... (obviously after a few pints).. my wife waved us off from our house and told us she would see us somewhere along the way for a sleepover... I didnt take any notice of this as she would often say things like this to keep me on my toes. Although i knew she found dave attractive so it got my mind a racing..

After a week of cycling (in the rain) and drinking at night the mood wasnt great.. after 90 miles on the 8th day we were sore and tired and couldnt wait to get in to the shower. Dave opened the door to the camper and there was my wife sitting on the bed in a pair of shorts and a very low cut top... she looked unreal.. there was half a btl of wine on the table and she had a very mischevious smile on her face......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good start more please

Looking forward to hearing more

By *lutandhubbyCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

don,t leave us hanging in anticipation! ! !

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

mmmm more plz an soon mmmm

By *ood tongue!!!Man  over a year ago

harwich

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

By *ick manMan  over a year ago

Longford

Very good start

Cork

So anyway i was kind of shocked to see her and she knew it. At this point let me tell ye that we had spoken about swinging and expanding our horizons but never actually done anything.. so me and dave went in to the camper and we all had a laugh about her actually turning up... lots of joking about her being the jealous wife spying on me.... To which she replied (more than once im here for both of ye)....

So we all had a few glasses of wine and a few beers and it was time to get washed... dave went in first. I looked at her puzzled and all she said was "now is the time"... At this point you could hang towels off my cock. Dave came out and it was my turn to go in. I spent so long in the shower they actually started to worry about me. When i came out she was wearing a dress and he was dressed in his jeans and t shirt. But daves jeans was very obviously bulging.. off out for s drink we decided to go... all linking going down the road. Steph in the middle obviously. I was fantasing about a good night but didnt realise how good it was going to be.....

By *az1Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

dungannon

mmmmm

By *D123Man  over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Looking forward to the next part! ??

Can't wait for this to develop

Cork

So we get to the bar and its quiet (midweek in rural ireland) so we find a little corner in the back. The drinks are flowing and i was noticing lots of hand contact with dave touching his leg and leaning in to him while laughing etc which he was enjoying clearly by the visible bulge in his trousers the entire night. I excused myself so many times they thought i gad a bladder problem.

When i came back from the toilet kate on in the night davd looked a bit sheepish so i knew steph had made some kind of move and he was worried about me finding out so i sat down and started yo rub stephs leg and started to kiss her. I took stephs hand and put it on daves leg but kept kissing her. If this night was going to go bad now was the time. To my surprise dave straight away dropped his hand to her leg and started to rub up her skirt parting her legs... it was almost as if he had done it before. (But thats another story). Steph turned away from me and started to kiss dave passionately and brought her hand around to his crotch.. dave looked at me and i gave him the wink of approval instantly. Didnt want this getting awkward at any part but i said shall we go back to the camper to which they replied lets go...

On the walk back we stopped several times to kiss and fondle steph, i could tell she was getting very horny and she was concentrating on dave alot which was fine by me...

It was my first time seeing my wife up against a wall with her tongue down another mans throat and her hand down his pants while he had his hand uo her skirt massaging her soaking pussy... i nearly burst with a feeling i had never felt before, a kind of nervous excitment as if i was watching i wasnt supposed to be seeing....

"

It was my first time seeing my wife up against a wall with her tongue down another mans throat and her hand down his pants while he had his hand uo her skirt massaging her soaking pussy...

"

That is so hot!

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

This is getting horny like it more please

By *ere to enjoyCouple  over a year ago

town near derby

"It was my first time seeing my wife up against a wall with her tongue down another mans throat and her hand down his pants while he had his hand uo her skirt massaging her soaking pussy... i nearly burst with a feeling i had never felt before, a kind of nervous excitment as if i was watching i wasnt supposed to be seeing....

"

Awesome feeling

belfast

This is warming up nicely

harwich

dungannon

mmmmm

By *outheasthornyguyMan  over a year ago

Guildford

Cork

When we got back to the campervan me and dave literally ripped the clothes off steph. To my surprise she was wearing matching crotchless and nippless underwear. She was completely shaved (which she hadnt been for a while). There was no doubt in both our minds that she had come down to meet me and dave with only one thing in her mind... this was completely out of charachter, we have often fantasised and been kinky at home but to go full throttle in to it like this was surprising but i wasnt complaining...

Dave started to ravage her bald pussy with his tongue while i stood back. She was squirming around in ecstasy moaning and squeezing her own nipples. I stuck my cock in her mouth and took over on her nipples until i very suddenly exploded in to her mouth and all over her tits. I sat back in the chair and watched dave brng her up to her knees and stick his cock in her mouth.. he is about 3 inches bigger than i am and i could tell steph was looking forward to getting it inside her but for now she was sucking for all she was worth. He was rubbing my spunk in to her tits and all over her nipples when suddenly he tensed and started to unload. He held her head in place and unloaded in her mouth and didnt let her go until she swallowed the lot.. something she never did for me.. By now this has already been the horniest night of our relationship nut she wasnt finished by a long way

Like it can't wait for the next bit

dungannon

brill - more plz

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Love it can't wait for more

By *ack-danielsCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

By *xcited99Couple  over a year ago

omagh

west midlands

more!. xx

belfast

No stopping now xxa

Cork

So there we were sitting down afterwards. My face must have looked a bit shocked at steph swallowing daves load because dave said "sorry lost control a bit there". I reassured him that it was all good and i was enjoying it and steph reassured him too saying she loved it.. steph got up in just her undies and started to make a couple of gin and tonics. I got up and stood behind her rubbing her all over and sticking my now throbbing cock in to her back and gestured for dave to come over. He stood in front of her and kissed her passionately. We had her sandwiched with 2 cocks poking her and 4 hands rubbing every inch of her skin. I was licking her ear while dave had his tongue slurping around in her mouth.. i could feel her juices inside her legs as she soaked her panties. It was unbelievably erotic and i came hard without anybody even touching me.. at this point i took a seat with a gin and tonic in my hand and watched the show unfold. Dave bent her over and took off her panties and put them in her mouth. He had her bent low over the table and and was teasing his cock around her dripping pussy while she was begging for him to put it in.. he gave me one last look as if asking permission to which i said "do your worst".

He started to thrust his cock in to her and it looked like she was surprised by his size, he looked thicker than mine too. He had her caught by the hair pulling her head back and he was thrusting his big cock in to her with all his might, the ehole length was coming out and going in hard with every thrust. The wet slapping sounds and the muffled moans of ecstasy coming from stephs panty filled mouth were driving me wild.. i wanted to get up and ravage her but i knew she wanted dave at this moment.. he was calling her a dirty slut coming down here to surprise us and he was saying he is going to fuck her every week and she was crying out yes yes yes you better..

At first it looked like he was in control but now she was pushing back as hard as she could loving every bit of his cock and longing for more. I had never seen steph this animalistic. Steph started to scream im cumming and with a gush she squirted all over dave (another first) who was close to cumming too.. her knees buckled and he was holding her up while still thrusting in to her.. his body started to tense and steph screamed cum inside me... he filled her with his spunk and they both collapsed on to the table steph first and dave on top of her both shaking and both soaking...

dungannon

This is good love it

More please xx

harwich

I hope there is much more of this to cum?

By *ungcock180Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Loved this x

Here!

Wow. Great stuff...

Cork

So there we were the three of us naked and my buddy just after giving my wife the fucking of her life sitting around dipping our drinks.. it got a little awkward so we decided to go to bed. Me and steph went in to our room and dave to his. Steph gave dave a long passionate kiss before saying good night. I was too wired to sleep and so was steph. We lay there and were talking about what had happened.. i thought she would be regretting it or worried about what would be said tomorrow but she was the opposite. She wanted to make the very most of our time here as it prob wouldnt happen again soon. It has been a private fantasy of mine for years to actually let her meet somebody without me there at all and she could just give me all the details afterwards.. so i asked her would she like to go sleep in daves room to which she replied she would if i was ok with it.. i had to fuck her first but that wasnt a problem because i wasnt lasting very long on account of how turned on i was... it felt so good to enter her knowing there was another mans load in her... she kept telling me that nothing compares to this love making.... i came in to her and sent her off to daves room naked and full of spunk. I told her there was no rules except i wanted every detail.. all was quiet for a while, i could hear muffled giggles and laughs but then it went quiet again.. the anticipation was killing me but eventually i started hearing moans from steph... i cannot explain the feeling of hearing your wife having sex in the next room.. part of you feels like kicking in the door and taking her back but most of you us just rooted to the spot desperately trying to hear every moan... i needent have worried because the moans got so loud the neighbours must have heard... i couldnt wait for these details because it sounded unreal

harwich

west midlands

details? xxxxx

dungannon

By *haddy234Man  over a year ago

chadderton

By *retty womanWoman  over a year ago

Near Bournemouth

Details please this is good

Cork

It must have been 4 in the morning wgen i had drifted off to sleep. Dave and steph had been quiet for about 20 mins at that point so i presumed they had gone to sleep so i was able to sleep too... the next morning around 11 ish i was awoken by what was literally moans bordering on screams coming from their room... a chorus of fuck me fuck me and ooooohh i love it from stephs voice but again i resisted the urge to go in and stuck to the plan of waiting for details... eventually steph came in to my room and she was moving gingerly.. i was longing for the details but she cuddled next to me and said she needed an hours sleep.. dave popped his head in and looked for reassurance to which i gave him the thumbs up... he said he was going to take our car home and we should take the campervan for the next 2 days.. prob felt awkward now the drink had wore off.. i quickly got dressed and met him outside.. i thanked him for last night and he thanked me and we promised to have a chat in 2 days back home. Then he left.. i went to the shop and got brekkie and went for a walk and went back to the camper after an hour and a half..

Steph was in bed naked and used but she was awake and ready to tell me about the night...

"It started when i went in to him.. he hugged me in the bed and brought me close and started to rub me all over.. (as ye can see from the pics steph is quite small and petite so his big hands rubbed every inch of her). he was rock hard i couldnt kerp my hands off his cock... rubbing the length of it and rolling it between both my hands. I started to suck him but he wanted to fuck straight away.. he lay me down on my belly and spread my legs and climbed on me from behind. His mouth was next to my ear and i vould feel his shallow breaths in my ear.. he was telling me that im a good little slut while hus big cock was easing in to me slowly. He was taking this very slowly. I came almost immediately and was glad i was lying down. He put one hand under my tits and started squeezing my nipple which was unreal. My face was planted in the pillow and he kept whispering in my ear about how many times he was going to fuck me from now on and im going to be his cum slut and im going to be begging for his cock. It was complete bliss and he had unreal stamina. I came about six times and he still kept his slow steady pace. I told him he can fuck me whenever he wants from now on and im his cum slut and he can do whatever he wants to me. He turned me over on to my back and held my ankles up by his ears and started to pound frantically unyil his body tensed and he pulled out and came all over my belly... he licked some of it and came up and kissed me deeply.. we cuddled snd kissed for a while then i fell asleep in his arms"...

At this point my cock was so hard i thought it would break the skin but the next morning would shock me even more...

Gloucester

Loveing it let's have some more

omagh

By *ollymollWoman  over a year ago

Stockport

Wish I could be this brave!

By *ick manMan  over a year ago

Longford

Book mark

dungannon

Here!

Very erotic experience well told.

I love when my wife gives me a detailed account.

Please keep going.

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Very good look forward to the next installment

By *andm288Couple  over a year ago

oxford

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *ack-danielsCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

Cant wait . Loving this one

Want more xxa

omagh

What happened next?

Like it more please

Cork

So here we are in the camper alone. Steph is naked and still covered in daves cum and smelling of his aftershave telling me the filthy things she has done with him last night. I need a release so steph starts to gently rub my cock while she gives me the account of this mornings session..

"I was asleep on my belly as i always sleep and im awoken by daves hrad in between my legs gently licking my throbbing pussy.. its quite tender and i tell him this but im enjoying what he is doing so i spread my legs further to give him room to work. He starts to work his fingers around my clit and moves his tongue up to my bum. (Me and steph have done anal before once or twice but had discussed that it was off limits if we were ever to have a threesome) i was numb to the bed and enjoying the sensation so much i couldnt stop him.. he was vigoursly working his tongue around my bum and i was soaking it wasnt long before i came hard.. i told him that anal was off limits to which he replied "tough im taking your ass" once his finger was uo there i couldnt protest anymore as he had me paralysed with pleasure. With his spit and my juices there was enough lube there for 2 cocks and he slid his huge cock up. It was sore at first but he went very slow asking me all the time was i ok.. i told him to keep going and dont dare stop. In that moment while dave was plunging his huge cock in to my ass he was the only man in the world. I was cumming within seconds and i was gushing from my pussy. This only drove him on more. He pulled me up on my knees and stuck my head in to the pillow to get a better angle. This was the most pleasure ive ever experienced in my entire life although still a little sore.. my knees were shaking and i had cum about 4 times when i could feel he was close. I screamed that i wanted his cum in my ass and his body tensed and he came unloading in my ass but he pulled out straight away and put his cock in my mouth... i licked and sucked cum from his cockwhile he was whispering that im his slutand this will continue... and i promised that it would... he left me on the wet bed and went for a shower and thats when i came to you"

As you can imagine i came twice listening to this story... didnt know how to feel about steph giving up her ass so easily but in this erotic stuper i didnt care... she promised me lots of anal from now on, i think she has gotten a taste for it..

Thats the last installment from this particular story but lets just say dave wasnt lying when he was saying she is his slut now

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Loved this and hope u still take her away in the camper

By *eonlylive1seCouple  over a year ago

Atherstone

Awesome story

By *esidetheseaMan  over a year ago

Castlebar

Great story. Got me rock hard imagining sexy Steph being fucked by two guys!

Good story loved it hope to rewad more in a new one

harwich

might have to keep my eyes open for more from this OP

Cork

Couple of months later i was asked for permission to let steph snd dave head away to hotel for weekend... now thats a good story.....

"Couple of months later i was asked for permission to let steph snd dave head away to hotel for weekend... now thats a good story....."

Hope we get the details soon.

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great encounter - thanks for sharing!!

"Couple of months later i was asked for permission to let steph snd dave head away to hotel for weekend... now thats a good story....."

please tell us more!

dungannon

By *ittletonCplCouple  over a year ago

cannock

Now sat hard on my train

Gloucester