FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Life house spa Essex

Life house spa Essex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Having wanted my wife to go with another man for awhile I decided to arrange a meet at the Lighthouse bar in Essex. She was unaware of this and we proceeded to the spa when by the pool I could see the guy I had arranged to be there. Tall and dark with a good body positions him self closer so that he can get a better view of us. She has a great body anyway for him to be watching Was a great turn on we walked about and proceed to the steam room where he followed us in and she was wearing a white bikini. My heart was pounding knowing that he wanted to pull her bikini toone and start licking her

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Fantastic start.... I'm going to that spa next week mmmm

Oh my God we had so much fun with this guy. I've started to kiss her and he slowly approached to see if he could see and placed a hand on a low leg to gauge her reaction. She moved up to her breast and slipped inside a bra oh so hard nowit was very quiet in this place and always is make playing very easy I was surprised to see him stand up and pull his trunk to one side to expose rather large thick cock she looked at me for approval before taking the end in her mouth

He didn't last too long before he had legs wrapped around him with her it looked great

By *yeball91Man  over a year ago

southampton

Would love to hear more

Was Far too hot in the steam room so we proceeded back to the changing room is where cool showers need to close on the curtain behind as we entered the cubicle and stripped off he lifted her against the wall with her legs wrapped around him we sandwiched her between us. As he was deep in side my eased into her bum

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

She was in ecstasy she felt was both inside and began to cum I could feel him on the other side of her against that inner wall could feel the ridge of his cock Brushing against mine as we pumped together she had never been treated like this and therefore was feeling very bad but loving the whole situation

Hope to re live it soon

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hope to re live it soon "

See you there soon eh!

» Add a new message to this topic