FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A Night of Firsts

A Night of Firsts

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The night had started innocently enough. The profile had leapt off the screen, "single guy wanted to watch me and my fb - or maybe more". The picture was of a tall, slim brunette, 47 years old, exactly my type - her gallery showed she was confident in her own skin, her profile showed she knew what she wanted. Even on the screen she had that hold over me that meant I had to have her.

I'd arrived at her place, she looked even better than in the photo's, she was wearing a silk dressing gown, her nipples clearly visible through the thin material. "Sorry, we kind of started already" she said as she took my hand and led me inside.

In the living room I was introduced to Steve, a giant of a man, sat naked on the couch with his huge black cock half erect, and clearly wet from whatever Helen had been doing before I interrupted. "So you're profile says you like to push boundaries, lets see how true that is shall we? First you strip, I'll tie you to this chair and you can watch me and Steve - once you've seen the show let's see if I can't broaden your horizons a little"

After half an hour of watching this gorgeous woman coming over and over on steve's huge cock, the whole time my own cock throbbing as I sat helpless, Helen came over to me. She ran her nail up the base of my cock, biting her lip as it twitched. "So you can go now - or if you want to get involved you need to do everything I say from here on".

I couldn't imagine anything that would phase me so I agreed in a heartbeat. Helen was looking at me with a devilish glint in her eye at which point I realised I might just have underestimated her. Her B cup breasts, slick with sweat and steve's last load were all I could look at, her nipples standing hard and proud -I snapped out of my trance as she moved.

"Lets say we stream this little show on fab then" she said as she positioned a webcam focusing it on me, naked and bound to the chair. She took my phone from my jeans which lay on the floor "so what's your fab password? I'm going to find some people to come and help me with you - while I do that, Steve's made a bit of a mess here - be a star and clean me up"

Her chest thrust into my face, the smell of fresh cum was overpowering as my mind raced. This was just the start - how far would this woman push me?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ntimatefunMan  over a year ago

south glos

Would love that to happen to me. Great start.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

wow don't stop

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After a few minutes on my phone, Helen put it down on the fireplace. That grin returned, I knew I was in trouble but at the same time wanted to know what kinks her mind held and how the night would develop.

My mind was running at 100mph, until now I'd considered myself totally straight, yet here I was with the taste of another mans cum in my mouth, just because I found this woman so captivating - she had a hold over me I couldn't resist.

"Right, while we wait to see if you're new status update gets any reaction we'd best amuse ourselves hadn't we?" I gulped as her hand slipped between her legs, parting her lips as she stood in front of me. I cock throbbed and my body lifted off the seat involuntarily.

She held my gaze as she circled her clit, all too aware of the electricity between us. She dropped to her knees and her mouth dropped towards my groin. I closed my eyes in anticipation of her mouth swallowing me up but the moment never came. I opened my eyes and saw her looking up, her face inches from my waiting cock. "Steve's going to fuck me right here, so you can really see whats happening"

Her eyes opened wide as his huge cock slipped inside her, her head agonisingly close to my aching cock with every stroke, her hair occasionally brushing against it, a touch but not enough. As she was ploughed by this monster of a man she never broke eye contact with me, driving me wild

This sounds great

By *ony 529Man  over a year ago

coventry

Wow ....... Amazing story I could only dream something like that happening to me so please continue

» Add a new message to this topic