FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > tv/cd group meets

tv/cd group meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oodtime mary OP   Couple  over a year ago

dub

ok so lets start we are on fab 2 years now we had 1 or 2 meets I was not mad into it mary here by the way and then I found out the hubby is a tv I found his clothes and he told me and it change my out look to swinging as I found it a turn on that he dressed once I got rid of the clothes he had as they were not sexy went shopping and got him some very sexy clothes shoes boots and yes even some wigs so when I dress him I even do his make up he never looked so sexy lol I now know that tc/cds make me very very horny and so we had a meet wit a tv and I watch them both play all the hubby would do was suck and kiss but I did have both of them mmm loved it well I wanted to see the slut fucked that's what I call him when hes dressed and he told me that if I take a bbc that he would well what was I supposed to do ??? will I go on

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Please go on x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Keep going

dub

well what can I say I enjoy my bbcocks lol and so iv got my bitch fucked and then we had a mini group meet 4tv/cds and I enjoyed watching the sluts play wit each other as I played wit my self b4 I joind in and that's were the fun started 4 tvs and I wanted a bigger group meet the nxt time so we arrange 6 tv/cds but a Cpl of no shows we were left wit only 4 and 1 of them had poppers well u got to try new things don't u and wow what a rush they give me for COCKS and one of our tv friends only got a new strap on and had it wit her and now I just love pegging wow what fun as I always say at our meets if I'm going to b fucked so are the sluts as well more

By *obbie BelleTV/TS  over a year ago

Preston, Lancaster, Blackpool

Wish I was in Dublin!!!! XXX

By *arah_11TV/TS  over a year ago

Yeadon/Leeds

I'd love someone to help arrange groups of guys to fuck me x

dub

ok so now that Iv found out that I can have oh so much fun wit a strap on I went and bought 1 it was only 5ins and not very thick I could not wait to to try it on the hubby so dressed him like a slut and gave him a good pegging he like it but I loved it so the nxt group meet we had we all had a steamy night I wasn't the only 1 fucked lol so the hubby tried to get his own back on me and arranged to meet a bi Cpl well was he in for a surprise as it was a long time since I was wit another woman but u never forget and I told hin he had to dress and the joy of me and her playing with each other as he was dressed and watching made me so horny and then to whtch them as well

» Add a new message to this topic