FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Mature first meet

Mature first meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

On AFF back in the 00's hooked up online with Audrey, 55 claimed to a frustrated housewife that hubby never touched.

After a few weeks we agreed to meet for coffee.

We meet in the car park of a local hotel mid way between us. We sat in my car talking for 10 minutes or so, then went to the hotel for coffee.

Sitting across from Audrey I asked you always say you never wear panties and always stockings. As I finished saying this, the coffee arrived.

As the I lifted my coffee Audrey pulled her dress up a little more over the knees and slowly spread her legs out till the dress stopped her going any further.

Blue stockings, and a glimpse of bare pussy.

Audrey quickly fixed herself then asked Well I proved my bit, how will you prove 8" in here right now?

I was taken back by this, but was hard so turned towards the cubicle end with the window to outside garden, seeing no one in sight, I unbuttoned my jeans, flipped my pants down to reveal my hard cock, well half of it.

Audrey said I can't see turn round, I looked round quickly no one near and turned round.

Audrey said Good Boy.

I fixed myself as Audrey said follow me in your car, time for fun got up left me there till my brain caught up.

Want more?

Oh yes if you know N Ireland, the Templeton Hotel and this is true first meet.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

More please

By *damkaMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

please carry on

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More please

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

More please

By *murphMan  over a year ago

drogheda

I know that hotel dated there a few times but I don't have 8inches dam it grrrrr

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

Would love to hear more

I followed her in my car for about 3 miles, she turned into a driveway leading to a farm house. Once parked she asked me in, I asked was her husband home,she replied no this is a friends place, he won't mind as long as I give him a blow job once you're finished.

In we went ....

bradford

Once I'd finished, this was just meant to be a social meet, still in I went following behind like a lamb to slaughter.

Once inside Audrey lead me upstairs to a bedroom, double bed nothing else in the rooms but a few pillows.

Audrey stood close to me and we kissed, pink lipstick tasted sweet against my lips, her hands were grabbing my ass and I returned the passionate kiss and fumbled for the zip on her dress, once unzipped I broke free from her embrace and watched as the dress slid slowly down to reveal a blue bra lovely 34D breasts held back by the filmsy bra the shaved smooth pussy mound and blue stockings with black 4" heels.

Like what u see Audrey asked as now its your turn to strip

I did very quickly my cock was hard thick 8" standing up proudly for her

Audrey sat on the bed moved back and said OK then let's have fun, but rule 1 if you take my shoes or stockings off I will punish you

Sounds hot taking off her shoes just to see what she would do

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

Punishment ?

What the hell no whips in the room so shoes of if they fall off who cares, I moved onto the bed Audrey had spread her legs licking her fingers and pushed 3 straight into her pussy that was already wet, her pussy lips were big and her clot was clearly hard pushing open her lips I pulled her hand away and buried my face between her legs tasting her juice and licking sucking on her lips and clit.

She pulled away turning over showing me he bum and told to kiss her butthole I did as told licking and ramming my tongue in her ass,

I raised my self up rubbing my cock on her pussy, her lips parted rubbing each side of my cock, the head of my cock wet with pre cum and her juices I teased her ass pulling it wide the head of my cock pushing into her ass then fully in my cock head slipped in, I stopped pulled out Audrey turned said naughty boy took my cock in her mouth licked sucked me deep in then her hand on my balls moved and her finger pushed into my ass

You like that don't you she said then pushed me onto my back, spread my legs pushed 3 fingers into my ass

We stared at each other as she worked her fingers in my ass then said OK you like ass play, but you promised me a good fucking and my pussy needs it now, with that she mounted me her tits in my face her hot wet pussy consumed my cock

I didn't need to thrust she buried her hips pushing down on me taking me deep in her

Nipples hard eyes closed she rocked on my cock till she came loudly and gushed over me

Audrey looked at me kissed me and said OK now you

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

bradford

More please and soon

I wanted country, I flipped her over taking her from behind, I started to drive in and out gripping her hips as I buried my cock deep in soaking pussy,

Then I Audrey said stop, you need punished as we moved her shoes came off.

She told to stay still or I would end up doing the punishment?

A guy walked naked his cock hard, I stunned but excited

Audrey said watch you wouldn't get trick now, she took his cock deep in her mouth

He started to face fuck her, I could see see was deep throating it.

He pumped her mouth till his cum flew, pulling out his cum over her face her tongue reaching out to catch and lick up the cum.

He looked at me said this was my punishment watching you now finish so I can lick her pussy clean, at that Audrey pushed back on my cock saying fuck me

Mmm very sexy

With him standing beside me watching as fucked her, I was harder than before, seeing his cum drip from his cock I kept going, then slide my hand over and slipped my thumb in her ass

Audrey moaned saying yes more

He was wanking his cock beside me, I said you put two fingers in her ass

I pulled my thumb out he looked at me then came closer and pushed 3 fingers into her ass, Audrey jumped as he forced them in I kept on fucking her, but could feel is fingers rubbing against my cock from her ass

His hard cock was banging against my thigh Audrey was moaning and I was ready to cum, pulling I ripped the rubber of and my cum spattered over her ass dripping running down over her open pulsing pussy lips and I turned my last shot of cum landed on his cock.

I was excited I wanted more so grabbed her right leg, pulling her stocking off

He looked at me said you for it now

Audrey turned round faced me said 1 punishment not enough then, I said no we're not done yet, I pushed her back on the bed pulling the other stocking off, but then I fed it into her pussy, Audrey said why then moaned as I pushed the last inside her then pushed the head of my cock into her pussy wiping the last drops of cum on her stocking in her pussy.

I pulled back and told him well you have clean up to do, Audrey laughter said yes now and as moved away he buried his face in her pussy

bradford

I watched as he licked her clean then pulled the stocking out of her pussy with his teeth, Audrey moaned as she looked at me watching, then said now how do I punish you for doing this

I looked at her and lowered myself towards her giving her my cock to suck clean and she greadly did licking it sucking it then my balls and then I sat back and finished off by wanking my load of on her face and hair.

I got cleaned up dressed and left them there. Next time you can punish me Audrey I said as I left.

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

cardiff

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

wow u lucky sod please crack on the the tale

We had 6 months of meets, do you want more tales ? They are true just name changed.

By *elkinbelMan  over a year ago

belfast

"We had 6 months of meets, do you want more tales ? They are true just name changed."

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *damkaMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

Know the Templeton but dont know Audrey - wish i did

By *im102Couple  over a year ago