FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sleeping with the boss

Sleeping with the boss

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A true story from about 8 years ago.

My new boss was a really friendly, chilled out lady and stunning to say the least. A guys dream of a mature lady, she was 40 and I was 23. I started working for here and noticed how hot she as from day one but she seemed oblivious to the fact that she was hot. As time went on we began to talk more and more and then one lunch I was on my own and my boss came and sat next to me and we chatted and flirted atl bit but I didn't think there was anything in it. As it was time to get back to my desk I stood up an so did she so walk up the stairs and to the office. During this she asked me where I lived and she replied "oh is that where the quirky country pub is?" "Yes that's the one, you been before?" And she replied by saying she'd never been but now she knew that I lived nearby that she was expecting me to take her for a drink. Jackpot I thought...I couldn't stop thinking about her. She'd always come and chat to me whilst I was working away and sometimes she'd come and stand behind me and put her arms around my from behind. I must admit I loved the attention as all the lads at work thought she was stunning.

A week or so later another member of the team was given the responsibility of sorting out a team night out and initially I was up for it knowing my boss would obviously be going. However, later in the day I suddenly remembered I couldn't make it as I had already made plans so had to decline but did say that I'd be in the city centre with friends so could meet my colleagues later in the evening after they had had their meal.

The next day my boss emailed saying she'd heard I couldn't make the team night out and said I should reconsider or she'd be sad with a wink smiley at the end. With this I couldn't say no.

(more to follow)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice

Leading up to the team night out e flirted more and chatted everyday at work and during lunch. I didn't want to read too much into it as I thought maybe she just wanted to be friends.

The day of the night out and everyone in my team was looking forward to a bit of a night out and having a fun evening. Just as we were about to log off our computers my boss asked for me number so she could call me as she was getting dropped off to the restaurant that had been booked.

Later that evening I had gotten home, got ready and made sure I looked the part. I got dropped off near the restaurant and a few of my team mates were there already, we were just waiting for a few more and my boss. Everyone started to arrive slowly but surely and so did my boss. As soon as she got out the taxi she said hi to everyone and as girls do she gave me a hug and whispered "thank you for making it out" and kissed my cheek. She smelt amazing and looked amazing. She dresses conservatively but that's what made me want her even more. We sat down at the table and I was sat with some of the guys and she was sat down the end of the table.

As the evening went on the drinks were flowing and by this time I built up the courage to go sit next to her and we all chatted and had a good laugh. After the meal we went to a few bars and hand in hand we went o a few places and had more drinks and the flirting got more and more to the point where she said she'd wish we were similar ages and that if we were then she'd have taken m back to hers for an "end of the evening coffee" a this point I was rock hard in my pants and considering how close we were standing up to each other I'm pretty sure she felt it pulsating through my jeans.

(more to follow)

The drinks kept flowing and as the night went on people were drifting off and either going home or meeting other friends etc. All that were left were my two colleagues, my boss and myself. We decided to call it a day and got a taxi so we could drop my two colleagues off then my boss and my last. Having dropped my two colleagues off I said to the taxi man to drop my boss next then me last. As we pulled up at my bosses house she got out and I asked her if I could use her bathroom quickly. She said "no problem" and I asked the taxi man to wait two mins. I ran up to the bathroom, drained the snake and then looked outside and the taxi had gone. I went through to the kitchen, where my boss was pouring two glasses of wine, and asked where the taxi had gone. "It's ok, I told him to go, I thought we could chilled out if you fancy it?" "Yeah why not" I said so we kicked back on her sofa and before I knew it we were passionately kissing and my hands were exploring my smooth, sexy body, slowly undressing her while she did the same to me to reveal the amazing body under her clothes. Before I could say anything she hand my hardness in her hands while I felt how wet she was. She worked her way down my body, nipples chest and within no time was licking up and down my shaft before taking me whole in her mouth. I was on cloud nine and wow she knew how to push my buttons. She was stimulating my balls whole sucking me. I didn't want to leave her out so I said asked her to sit on my face and we began to 69. Went we rolling around for at least half an hour by which time we both cummed. By now we were deeply kissing and my hands were still exploring this beautiful woman's body. I slowly fingered her before playing with her tight ass which she loved.

She took me by my hand and led me upstairs to her bedroom.

(more to follow)

Looking forward to the next installment

Without even saying a word we lay on the bed deeply kissing and heavily breathing. I licked my way down her body and began licking her inbetween her legs, first her clit, then just below, then to her hole then finished of by tasting her ass. This went on until she let out a gasp and a moan of pleasure. I slowly moved back up before sliding myself in her and making her feel every inch. We we all over each other and it felt a bot surreal because this woman was incredibly hot and i didn't think I had a chance. We fell asleep and when I woke up a few hours later I woke up her lips around my cock to which is blew my load within minutes. I proceeded to lick her out and this time giving special attention to her ass hole, licking and fingering her. I carried on and assumed that the moaning and groaning meant she was satisfied only to be proved wrong when she then all of a sudden fisher and squirted all over my face. Amazing.

That was my first milf experience and it was amazing. Recommended to all. I was pretty lucky as our dreamy sessions last almost two years.

Any milfs out there prefer a younger guy?

By *damkaMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

very nice story

By *ime for me21Man  over a year ago

skeg

Glad you enjoyed the story guys and gals. 100% true and one of the best sexual experiences ever. Big thumbs up to all the milfs out here

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

The older lady's are in my opinion far more sexy than the younger but both need looking after more please

"The older lady's are in my opinion far more sexy than the younger but both need looking after more please "

I totally agree. The mature women know what they want and know what hey like and are also more likely to lead. Perfect.

I've noticed the last few matures (45+) have all be squirters...wow!!!

Yet to meet a squirter, but there may be hope.

By *onny-2008Man  over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

Fantastic n horny ,well done

Jonny

"Fantastic n horny ,well done

Jonny "

Trying to reconnect with her but don't think she's on Facebook haha

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Met a few squirters in my time too.. so horny fucking them and feeling her squirt while im inside her...

Great story too

"Met a few squirters in my time too.. so horny fucking them and feeling her squirt while im inside her...

Great story too

"

Just love a squirter. Didn't think it was possible until I experienced it. I remember once me and said milf were in a hotel and she squirted and was screaming so much the people in the room next door were knocking the walls in anger and complained to reception. Haha!

By *hell and jCouple  over a year ago

doncaster

Power to the milfs and gilfs xx xx me being one

"Power to the milfs and gilfs xx xx me being one"

Wow you are indeed. Stunner. Wish I could have a milf experience with you

» Add a new message to this topic