FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wife and cock 3

Wife and cock 3

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *xcopper OP   Man  over a year ago

wormit ne fife

There are two other bits to this not had time for ages to update

OK so I was at the cottage totally naked with a collar and chain on being led round the area where there were a number of men and very few women all naked and involved in fucking.

I saw my wife eventually she was being fucked by jason I saw his big cock slide into her willing and obviously wet pussy she wasn't moaning because she had another cock filling up her mouth but she saw me and never flinched. As I had said most of the people who were there I worked with and there was geering and shouting like jason give her your black spunk she's a slut look at his small cock no wonder she takes other cock.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

wormit ne fife

I was right beside them I saw jason holding his cock yeah I'd seen it and had it before but this time I knew that it was wet from being in my wife's pussy. He said is she going to have my baby or yours. I looked at her she took Ross, s cock out her mouth and said black is best. Jason said the bitch is right. He then pulled her pussy lips he said fuck look there is some bastards spunk in her already he then pushed his cock right up to his balls in her he said take it bitch

By *lew65Man  over a year ago

Anglesey

Good girl

By *orkizCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

Wow fantastic

wormit ne fife

His cock was pounding her pussy hard Ross held my head closer and said can you hear her dirty cunt slurping at the cock she is loaded with spunk and its not yours. I could see that she was wet and it was obvious from the smell that it was spunk. Just then a guy from another part of town came over with a woman he told her do it on him. I didn't know what he ment but she stood in front of me opened her pussy and she sprayed her piss all over me. That's right darling he said he's not worth a drip and with that they walked away from me. I was soaked the piss was running down my face I went to wipe it but Ross said fucking leave it cunt. Jason was still fucking my wife who at this stage was shouting I want your juice baby jason then gave a massive sigh as if all the air was escaping from his body and my wife was squealing oh shit I'm bursting. He pulled out his massive cock and it shot three big spurts of spunk over her belly tits and face. The others who had been watching were all clapping and shouting jason jason.

» Add a new message to this topic