FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The accidental photo

The accidental photo

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *j1963 OP   Couple  over a year ago

leeds

Having recently taken over an allotment. I found myself searching sale sites for a cheap shed. After spending hours looking for something suitable I spotted an advert saying "shed for sale buyer must dismantle"... now this sounded promising.

I messaged the seller to see if it was still available. A reply came back quickly "hi, yes still available when can you collect?" Would tomorrow be okay I replied. Wanting it to go here and attached a pic of where I wanted it to go...

Send...

A gasp left my mouth what had I just done. In a hurry to reply I realised I had sent him not just a picture of where I wanted the shed to go but also one of me stood in front of the bedroom mirror in a black lace thong, bra and sheer black stockings.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ime for me21Man  over a year ago

skeg

Whoops

leeds

Ping...

"Yeah I'm sure I can definetley fit it in there with a wink face" he text back.

I blushed a deep shade of red. "Sorry accidentally sent more photos than I meant to u said. Could I collect the shed tomorrow morning?"

What about if I deliver it for you came back his reply.

"Amazing" I reply and sent him the address.

It was early Saturday morning when I turned up at the allotment waiting for him to arrive. Pacing up and down I was getting more and more nervous for him to arrive. What was I fussing about. I flashed more flesh in a bikini at the swimming pool.

Then I felt a hand run down my arm, I nearly jumped out of my skin. I turn around and saw a rugged looking dark haired guy. Hey he said sorry I didn't mean to scare you. Sorry I blushed I just didn't realise you had arrived. I could see him looking me up and down the sexual tent ion was practically crackling in the air.

I struggled to find my voice ... erm this shed then ?

Oh yeah follow me...

I walked back to the road and he opened up the bacj of his van. I stepped in to the van and some how stumbled I felt his hands on my hips helping me back up. As he did so I could feel his huge hard cock pushing up against my arse. I turned around and he gave me a cheeky smile

leeds

Cheekly I smiled and said this looks ideal as I looked down at his cock.

Oh is that right he said ...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

leeds

Yeah I said...

Between us we dragged the shed back to the area it was gonna go.

Everything was in place and I turn round to say thank you and I saw him checking out my arse again. His cocktails was practically popping out of his shorts.

Then looking around he said did you know it naked gardeners day ?

Oh is it really I said well I've never got naked outside before. Well I think I could help you with that. Stepping towards me he put his arms around my waist and we stepped back into the shed. He pulled up my top up over my head. Exposing the same black lacy bra he had seen the day before in the photo

leeds

He began kissing my neck as he wrapped his hands around my back and unhooked my bra. It fell to the floor exposing my erect nipples showing just how turned on he was making me. I pulled at his tshirt and he pulled it off. Then stepped out of the shed. He glanced around and then pulled me out of the shed.

By *ony 529Man  over a year ago

coventry

Loving the story xx

leeds

It was still early and I seemed to be around so I let him drag me out into the open. Before I knew what he was doing he span me around and bent me over. My arms braced me up against the shed. He pulled my skirt up and slipped my thong to the side. His fingers sliding deep inside me, making me squirm. Then I felt his tounge flick across my clit. I let out a long low moan. Over and over he relentless teased me till I was begging him to give me his cock.

leeds

He turned me round and picked me up pushing me back on to the old table I used for planting on. Pots clattered to the floor as I cocked my legs around his waist. As he slipped his thick cocktails inside me I let out a gasp of pleasure. Then he wrapped his hand around my neck and plowed deep inside over and over. I had totally forgotten where I was and begged him to make me cum. He pushed my legs back so I was practically bent half and began pounding me over and over.

leeds

That was when I saw him. The gardener next door, stood at the door of his green house with his cock in his hand stroking his cock. He saw him too and began fucking me harder and harder. I looked the gardener in the eye and didn't care I was so horny and close to cuming all over. The garden began wanking furiously. He was clearly enjoying what he saw. I closed my eyes and laid back biting my lip trying to stifle my moans.

leeds

Suddenly I opened my eyes as I felt another set of hands on me...

The gardener from next door was cupping breasts teasing my nipples. His thick hard cock throbbing next to my face. I flicked my tounge out teasing the tip.

God this was so so naughty. I had never been naked outside, let alone fucked by someone, let alone fucked outside by a total stranger and then having the cock of the thickest cock I'd ever seen on a guy who I wouldn't even normally look at as he was to old for me and was the gardener next door. As he continued to pound me over and over I was practically humming on my neighbouring gardeners cock I was moaning so much.

I came over and over. Then as I did they both came fast and heavy. My mouth filled with saltiness hitting the back of my throat.

Loving this!

leeds

Pulling me theysone how turned me over and had my now bare arse in the air.

They had swapped sides and I got to see the cock that had been pounding me for a second before it slid in my mouth. It filled my mouth slipping in and out before I knew what was happening. My hands grasping the side of the table. I felt the neighbours still rock hard thick cock rubbing and sliding up against my bare arse.

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

leeds

Then he did it. Gently slipping the end of his cock into my arse as he expertly caressed my clut with his fingers. He gently eased his way in I didn't know how to handle such a thick cock but with a cock in my mouth and his fingers bringing me to climax again I couldn't help but push back against his cock as it pushed deep into my arse. Cuming hard I was squirted like I had never done before. I collapsed unable to find the strength to move totally fucked and covered in cum.

Good this was so so so naughty.

Once I managed to sort myself out my shed guy had disappeared in his van and my fellow gardener had disappeared back over to his greenhouse.

Grinning I picked up my things and made my way back to my car.

Ping went a text message ...

"Hope you liked the shed, I have lots of other garden tools if your intrested ??"

Definetley I replied as I stepped into my car. Well I thought thinking to myself husband never gonna believe how I got this shed for free...

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Terrific story

Great story

Omg I love this story xx

By *obby19275Man  over a year ago

grantham

Fantastic story xx

By *nicker manMan  over a year ago

Nuneaton

I'm never that lucky, always had to pay for my sheds.

Loved it

leeds

Looking to buy a green house next

leeds

So it was a couple of weeks later when I got another text.

I recognised the number straight away and couldn't help but smile as I opened the text and read it.

I still have those tools if your interested

"So it was a couple of weeks later when I got another text.

I recognised the number straight away and couldn't help but smile as I opened the text and read it.

I still have those tools if your interested

"

We're all interested in knowing more

By *homCrownMan  over a year ago

West Fife

"I'm never that lucky, always had to pay for my sheds."

Me too... and had to put them up myself as well...

Wow °

I'm off to the allotment!

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmmmmm