FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First hotel meet

First hotel meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It was a few years ago before I had discovered FABs , I would respond to ads in Loot classified ads. One caught my eye from a couple based in south London looking for a guy to join them. I had answered many ads and never had a response, but this time I had left a voicemail for them leaving my mobile number and the next day I got a call, the timing wasn't great as I was driving with a colleague in the car, the conversation was pretty short as Dave introduced himself as the person that put the ad in Loot, I quickly responded by saying can you call back in 20 mins as I'm driving. I thought that would be the end of it as I thought they would move on to someone else that had responded, but 20 mins later I got another call from Dave, I quickly apologised and explained that I was on hands free with someone in the car and we had a laugh about how it could have been awkward if he had said anything more when he first called.

Dave explained that he and Paula his wife were turned on by the idea of a threesome and that they were keen to meet, they had liked my response and wanted to know more about me ect. We chatted for a while and it felt like we had a connection so we agreed to meet socially at the weekend, I was living in North London at the time so I suggested I get a hotel near them and we could meet for drinks or dinner. Dave gave me his mobile number and we agreed to make arrangements for the following Saturday. As soon as I was off the phone with Dave I called a hotel local to them and made a booking, I texted Dave and let him know and asked him to suggest a place to meet on Saturday evening.

I got a message back saying they would meet me in the hotel bar at 7pm on Saturday and that they were both very excited to meet in person.

The week couldn't go quick enough for me, I left about midday on Saturday to travel down to Croydon, I arrived early so grabbed some lunch in a local pub, I checked in around 3pm so had a long time to wait, I watched the tv and relaxed, I got a text at 6.30pm from Dave saying they were on their way............

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Looking forward to hearing more

Good start

By *robertsCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Sounds silmilar to our first time - nothing compares to the adrenaline, how exciting !!

Look forward to hearing more.

I made my way down to the bar area and ordered a glass of wine. I sat waiting nervously, Dave had told me what they looked like but I hadn't seen a picture of them. I didn't have to wait until they arrived and I was pleasantly surprised, I got up and made eye contact with Dave. They made their way over to join me at my table I asked what I could get them and Dave said he would come with me to the bar.

I chatted to Dave at the bar complimenting him on their looks and told him he didn't tell me Paula was as beautiful or that he was as handsome, he blushed and said he had never been told he was handsome by another guy.

We took our drinks back to the table where Paula waited, she looked very nervous. So I tried to put her at ease by giving her a few compliments and I told them both it was great to meet them and that I was nervous before they arrived and I was pleasantly surprised that they were normal. We were chatting away like friends after only a few minutes, with Paula teasing Dave about his concerns earlier in the day as he had worried that I may not show up. We all seamed to relax and I could see Paula needed a drink so I jumped up to get another round in, Dave also jumped up but I said you guys stay put i will get them, so I disappeared first to the toilet then to the bar for more drinks.

When I got back to the table Paula jumped up and headed to the toilet, Dave said they had chatted and were keen to progress if I was. It didn't take me long to reply as I was just as keen. When Paula came back I saw Dave nod to her which was obviously a signal that I was keen.

We finished our drinks and Dave said why don't you two head upstairs and I will follow you up when I have grabbed a bottle of wine from the bar, so I handed him a key card and told him the room number.....,

As Paula and I headed out of the bar she grabbed my hand, I lead her to the lifts and we headed up to my room. As soon as we got into the room we were kissing passionately, I unzipped Paula's dress and pushed it off her shoulders, she was wearing a really nice set of cream lingerie. She looked and smelt amazing, she started to undress me first removing my shirt then in buttoning my trousers. I reached to unclasp her bra but she said let's wait for Dave he likes to see me in my undies. Paula continued to undress me until I was naked, we were kissing and fondling each other, I could feel her panties were moist, I was dying to remove them.

Paula was gently wanking my cock as we kissed.......

Leicestershire

Lovely !

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

More please

I heard the door open and Dave came into the room and joined us. He removed his cloths all the time Paula kept kissing me, Dave went to the sofa and sat down, I looked across and he was stroking his cock, he told me to carry on......

I moved Paula to the edge of the bed and lay her down on the bed, I started kissing down her body. I gently eased Paula's panties down over her hips and down to her ankles, she looked so sexy laying there with her legs slightly parted, I gently stroked the insides of her thighs and then kissed my way up the inside of her thighs......

Paula was holding my head as I licked and sucked on he pussy, she was moaning out loud and grinding her pussy on my face. I looked up to see Dave who was now sat on the bed, he was stroking her leg as I continued to lick Paula's pussy.

Paula gently pulled me up her body to kiss me, my cock has near her pussy, I felt a hand guide me into Paula, it couldn't be Paula's as she still had hold of my head as we kissed, it must be Dave guiding my cock into his wife.

I started to gently fuck Paula while I was still kissing her deeply. I gradually built up to a steady speed. Dave was moving around the bed to see exactly what was going on.

I moved Paula onto her hands and knees and started to fuck her from behind, Dave quickly moved under Paula so he could see me sliding into his gorgeous wife, after just a few strokes I could feel Dave's tongue licking Paula but occasionally touching my cock and balls. I must admit this felt amazing, as we continued to fuck Dave spent more attention on my balls. I felt Paula tense up as she came hard, this was too much for me and I came deep inside Paula, I kept rocking back gently and could feel Dave still licking Paula..........

By *nyturnMan  over a year ago

Glagow

More please

bradford

Leicestershire

Yes more please

As I pulled away Dave made sure he licked Paula clean, this was something I had not expected but it was a huge turn on. Paula was loving his attention and was very vocal in telling him how she wanted him to make sure he licked up every drop. I moved around the bed and unclasped Paula's bra, her boobs were a good size but very pert, I leant forward and kissed her and gently fondled her boobs.

Dave moved out from under Paula and went to pour some drinks, I took the opportunity to offer Paula my cock to suck, she didn't need asking twice she immediately started to bob her head up and down on my cock, I was hard again in just a few strokes.............

Mmm hot story

This sounds quite similar to my first 3sum with a loving couple. She (Mandy) was absolutely beautiful and he (Craig) was the perfect gent.

bradford

» Add a new message to this topic