FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Ex GF's Sister

Ex GF's Sister

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

so id been going out with S since we were 13, she had an older sister B who didn't seem to like me, she would rarely speak to me when i went round there and it was always awkward when she answered the phone or door to me.S was about 5ft with 32b boobs and we were each other first sexual partners. B was 4 years older and in my eyes proper women, she was at university and she had lovely 36c boobs ( i sneaked a look at a bra in the washing basket). as the years went on B got a little better but not much, she had split up with her long term BF and was spending more time with S and i. for S 17th Birthday her parents took a few of us to Alton Towers, i ended up sitting in the back of the car with B,it had become a bit of a running joke putting us together to watch the awkwardness. as there were 3 of us in the back B was squashed up next to me for the whole journey, i could feel those big boobs against my arm and could see down her low vest top, i couldn't help getting an erection which i hoped didn't notice. As the day went on i manged to stay away from her until S left me to go on the log flume with B, i sat behind her and she was between my legs,i could see over her shoulder and down her top giving me an instant boner pressing in her back! shit i thought this is very awkward, she didn't flinch but turned round and looked at me with a cheeky glint in her eye........

shall i continue?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good start

Deffo.

By *ldmaleMan  over a year ago

Amlwch

good start more please

Please

The year past without further connections, B started seeing a mate of mine who was in the army and away lots.Then a bombshell that S dumped me after 5 years, we had effectively grown up together, i was devastated to say the least. i didn't see much of B for a week or two as i was keeping away she reminded me too much of S.Out of the blue i received a letter from her, she was due to go off to uni nd wanted to stay in touch, she said s doesn't know and nor did her BF so keep it quiet.the letters continued for a while and started talking on the phone, she was back for the weekend and asked if we could go out for a drink, of course so Friday came round nd we went out on the piss with my mates, her BF was still on manouvers. we had a great night until she had an argument with someone looking down her top, she threw a pint over him and we had to go, she was really shaken so we sat down on the way to mine.........she then said...are you ok with this?? i naively didn't know what she meant??? Christ she wanted to stay with me.... i virtually dashed her home, we crept upstairs to my room, we started kissing like id never done before, we were so hungry for each other, 5 years of know i kn ow as sexual tension not awkwardness. i said i need to see those amazing boobs, she giggled and slowly teasing lifter her vest off, shew has an amazing lacy frilled balcony bra, she slowly reached behind and released hose amazing milky breasts, i couldnt hold back and greedily sucked her nipple and grabbed the other, i couldnt get enough

By *he_batmanMan  over a year ago

Gotham

By *irParzival70Man  over a year ago

St Columb

i sucked those titties for what seemed like an eternity,she raised me up to kiss her deeply again while she undid my belt,she slipped my trousers down and tugged at my boxers- come on your turn she said i want to see what was in my back at Alton towers,so i took them both off and her lovely hand wrapped around my cock, we started kissing again and i reached down into her knickers, she had very soft pubes but she was soaked, i pulled my hand out to taste her. it was divine, she then slipped her skirt and panties off and our two naked bodies came together and it felt amazing, we kissed licked and explored each others bodies for ages, finally she said i want you inside me, i haven't a condom i replied, good she said i want to feel you, with that i slipped inside her hot soaking fanny with ease, we fucked really slowly taking it all in, i could hear the juices between us and we ground into each other, she said i want to ride you and climbed on top of me, she ground her soaked pussy hard into me before cummings so hard and dug her nails and scratching my tummy and chest, wow i couldn't believe what just happened, it had me instantly cumming myself shooting my hot cum deep inside her.

By *irParzival70Man  over a year ago

St Columb

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

mmmmm

Will post more this went on for years

By *ime for me21Man  over a year ago