FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > my friends mum

my friends mum

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

True story for this story I'm going to change names because this lady is still on fab.

my friend (Lisa, her mum (Lesley)

a good few weeks ago myself and a few mates were out on the town, as time started to pass I decided to head home in a taxi done the usual d*unken scoop on fab.

i have a couples profile with my partner and we also have singles profiles. so had a look to see if there was anyone up for some late night fun as my partner was a way on Lisa's hen do in Newcastle. There was nothing really happening on the couples profile so logged of and logged on to my singles profile found a mid 40s single female close by looking for regular no strings attached fun with a young guy.

so i thought play this one cool, looking at her pictures she had beautiful soft looking skin slightly tanned, few small tattoos and a lovely body with a perfect size of boobs to go with her figure. we chatted for a few hours that night and kept in contact for a few weeks exchanging messages back and forth we had already exchanged face pictures, she said she liked how I looked cute but naughty, I thought the same she looked like the kinda woman who was naughty and a risk taker. (at this point I never knew she was Lisa's mum)

so as the chat kept flowing we decided to meet for a social meet, we met later that week and a coffee shop just out off town. we kept exchanging messages and exchanged numbers, few days past and it was time to head to meet Lesley I received a text message from Lesley it was an mms message it was two pictures one off what she was wearing and an other off what she wasn't wearing.

we met of a coffee and a little bite to eat, had great chat and soon come to the conclusion we were both after the same sort of arrangement, we decided to go a little drive and a find somewhere nice to have a little walk, there is a nice secluded area not far away from where we were having lunch.

I park up my car and we go for a nice walk it was a nice day but hardly anyone around as time was getting on I said that I better be heading home shortly as I was working at night so we decided the walk back to the car and on our way back to the car passing through the wooded area I felt Lesley's hand slip over towards my penis I was getting aroused and she could feel it, she told me to stop and she had a look around to see if anyone was about and she crouched down and undid my jeans and reviled my hard cock and started to suck it I was scared we would get caught as we weren't far from our houses I soon blew a thick load into her mouth.

much more to come ...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Looking forward to next part.

By *ettercallsaul118Man  over a year ago

Funtown

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

"True story for this story I'm going to change names because this lady is still on fab.

my friend (Lisa, her mum (Lesley)

a good few weeks ago myself and a few mates were out on the town, as time started to pass I decided to head home in a taxi done the usual d*unken scoop on fab.

i have a couples profile with my partner and we also have singles profiles. so had a look to see if there was anyone up for some late night fun as my partner was a way on Lisa's hen do in Newcastle. There was nothing really happening on the couples profile so logged of and logged on to my singles profile found a mid 40s single female close by looking for regular no strings attached fun with a young guy.

so i thought play this one cool, looking at her pictures she had beautiful soft looking skin slightly tanned, few small tattoos and a lovely body with a perfect size of boobs to go with her figure. we chatted for a few hours that night and kept in contact for a few weeks exchanging messages back and forth we had already exchanged face pictures, she said she liked how I looked cute but naughty, I thought the same she looked like the kinda woman who was naughty and a risk taker. (at this point I never knew she was Lisa's mum)

so as the chat kept flowing we decided to meet for a social meet, we met later that week and a coffee shop just out off town. we kept exchanging messages and exchanged numbers, few days past and it was time to head to meet Lesley I received a text message from Lesley it was an mms message it was two pictures one off what she was wearing and an other off what she wasn't wearing.

we met of a coffee and a little bite to eat, had great chat and soon come to the conclusion we were both after the same sort of arrangement, we decided to go a little drive and a find somewhere nice to have a little walk, there is a nice secluded area not far away from where we were having lunch.

I park up my car and we go for a nice walk it was a nice day but hardly anyone around as time was getting on I said that I better be heading home shortly as I was working at night so we decided the walk back to the car and on our way back to the car passing through the wooded area I felt Lesley's hand slip over towards my penis I was getting aroused and she could feel it, she told me to stop and she had a look around to see if anyone was about and she crouched down and undid my jeans and reviled my hard cock and started to suck it I was scared we would get caught as we weren't far from our houses I soon blew a thick load into her mouth.

much more to come ..."

Book marked

By *onny-2008Man  over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

Lesley licked her lips and wiped the little drip off cum the was on her cheek and stood up with a little wink of the left eye and a cheeky grin.

we got back to my car and drove off I dropped her off at the bus station, I got a text saying thanks for a great afternoon we need to arrange a proper meet soon, I worked 2 weeks night shift a few days off then back day shift for 2 weeks then same again rotation. so I told Lesley I had 2 days off and if she was free we could arrange something she told me she had something on during the day on the Saturday but was free Sunday and Saturday night so we arranged a hotel meet on the Saturday night as neither of us could accommodate at our houses that night.

so Saturday come along I text her to see what she was up to and she replied I'm out with my eldest daughter and her bridesmaids getting bridesmaids dresses, I thought is this my partners bestfriends mum surely not? but I thought no it can't be lisa's mum is older than mid 40s and is in a relationship.

So Saturday night come I drove to the hotel and checked in I went to our room text Lesley with the room number. got a text back saying I'm on my way wont be long. So I decided to run a bath it was a nice spa bath with two head rests I thought put the tv on and get some music on. just as I turn the taps off Lesley entered the room wearing a nice tight purple summer dress tight to her body showing her amazing curves.

I went over to her gave her a kiss and a little pinch of her bum, she said is that a nice bath you have run for us? yeah it is I replied she started to undress I have never been with Lesley naked in the flesh only in pictures have I seen her body, it was in great shape better than her photos her photos were nothing like what was infront of my eyes I couldn't wait any longer I snuck up behing Lesley and wrapped my arms around her naked waist and kissed her kneck.

we moved our way into the bath we spent maybe 30 mins in the bath sipping on some nice white wine, I decide to get out the bath and start to get dried off, as I do that I am still facing the bath chatting with Lesley, and she starts to move like shes getting out the bath too but no she tells me to walk closer to the bath as I do this she opens her mouth and points at my cock so I'm guessing she wants this in her mouth.

she starts to suck on my cock nice and slow taking it all in her mouth licking round the tip then down to my balls licking and sucking them as she strokes her hand along my cock. she says that's all for now teasing me she gets out the bath and starts to dry herself after drying herself she lyes down on the bed and says its your turn to use your mouth on me so I go down between her legs licking and sucking on her clit, then slipping two fingers in to her tight mature pussy, it was already soaking her pussy juice flowing I start to suck her nice stiff brown nipples as they start to get hard I start fingering her pussy faster she lets out a gentle moan I get faster she moans more and more before she starts to shake her legs are tensing up her bodys tensing and soon theres a loud moan and she starts to squirt and saying don't you stop if you stop your not getting to cum at all. so I didn't stop I got faster and roughter two fingers went to three, three went to four and before I knew it I was fisting her and she was still moaning and squiring like it was only a few fingers.

she told me to stop and I lay on the bed and she then took my cock again in her mouth and started to give me the sloppiest blow job I have ever had I said to her I'm so close to cumming she said not yet she then got on top off me and started to bounce on my cock I said shouldn't we put a condom on she said nah its fine I prefer to take the risk it makes it more exciting.

thoughts running through my head I'm fucking a 40+ milf in a hotel without a condom I must be the luckiest guy ever.

I ended up shooting my load inside her, she then got off me and we cuddled in bed and watached some tv for a bit before going at it again this was a thing that was going to happen all night we must have had sex 6 or 7 times that night and the next morning. the next moning we got up and got dressed and went our seprate ways.

I got a text mid day saying thanks for a lovely time we need to do it again soon I replyed with definitely let me know when your free. I knew she was into taking risks but what was going to happen next brought the whole conclistion of who this lady was to reality ........

sorry if theres any spelling mistakes laptops decided to play up

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

Greatbstoey hope there's more to come

By *ime for me21Man  over a year ago

skeg

Tell us more. Even better if its a true re telling

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Can't wait to hear how u found out who she really is

By *hunkyThighsMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Nice

By *ood tongue!!!Man  over a year ago

harwich

More please

By *nlyme40Man  over a year ago

Rugeley

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

Bookmarked.... top story

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great story - love to hear more!

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

More

By *other_maleMan  over a year ago

rotherham

I wanna know who she is on fab

bookmark

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *slandhopperMan  over a year ago

bristol

A few days before past and I'd had texts from Lesley but never found time to reply as I had been so busy around the house before going back to work. So I dropped her a text see how she was ect.. got a nice reply everything's good how are you? So having a normal chat decided to meet up again another hotel meet, normally I meet up with nial (Lisa's partner) on a Friday night for a drink and some how we got on the conversation of fab, Lisa and nial had just joined the site I was really surprised at this as they don't come across as a couple that would be interested in swinging, so chatting away nial told me Lisa had given full permission for nial to also have a singles profile....

Nials preferences were as followed

Aged between 25 -50

Will meet smokers

Can accommodate and travel

No single guys no married or attached females unless a couple

So after a few pints we headed home, I text Lesley to see what date suited her for a repeat of Saturday night we arranged the following Saturday now I knew it was going to be hard to do on Saturday as myself and my partner had a wedding on the Saturday I told Lesley I had an event on the Saturday and I'd try my hardest to get away around 7-8 that was fine Lesley said as she replied with I also have something on on Saturday.

So we were set for the Saturday night she said she'd let me know what room number as she had a hotel booked at her daughters venue, why didn't I ask more to what she had on? What kind of a event? I didn't ask I was so lost in the moment, as the week goes on I have been busy and so has Lesley, it comes Friday night lads night the night before nial and Lisa's big day, few of the boys come round to nials house we're chilling with a few bottles of beer and a take away, talking to my mate John outside as were having a smoke, nial comes out and says here what yous think of this Lisa's just texted me saying one last night to use your singles profile on fab put it to good use boom I log on my profile nial logs on his seeing if there's any lady's up for one night of fun before his freedom ends, johns sitting next to me on the sofa I'm looking on who's nearby I pass Lesley's profile John says go back up let's have a look at her, so showing John Lesley's pics there's no face pics there's nothing that is recognisesable that you would say that's so and so....

Nial drops the question have you met this woman? I said yea told him all the glory details and then said she's asked to meet me tomorrow night at a hotel she's got a function on at, I thought he'd be like how you going to get away ect but no straight up with better get the lads some pics and videos.

So WEDDING DAY comes

We're all getting ready before heading to the church got a picture message from Lesley she had sent a picture of up her dress no knickers on dirty lady showed the lads (as you do) so I returned the picture of up my kilt (true Scots man) still non of us clicked on the this was a bit of a strange one both dressed up for a wedding in same city?

We arrived at the church around 11:30 wedding was at 12:00 I had met Lisa's dad before Lisa's mum and dad were separated never met Lisa's mum well least I didn't think I had so down the isle comes Lisa in arm with her dad and two brides maids then who was that walking at the back with Lisa's sisters daughters would you believe it? It was Lesley I was absolutely gobbled smacked and she looked just as shocked so wedding over time to head to the reception....

I hadn't spoken to Lesley yet not had a chance too I seen her get up from her seat and head out for a smoke so I said to John just going for a smoke back in a tick. Got out side and there was a couple outside and Lesley I couldn't say anything while they were there so as they heading out inside I was like did you know all this time? Why didn't you say it was a wedding? This is risky the riskiest situation I had been in before I knew it Lesley slapped her lips on me and grabbed my balls and said no I didn't no but now we do this is going to get a lot more exciting and risky............

Hell yeah - very exciting and possibly naughty in the process ... don't hold back, give us the next chapter

By *rstar87Man  over a year ago

Chelmsley Wood (Brum)

Wow more?

book marked ??

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Wow horny

Mmm loving this xx

wow

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

More please

bradford

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

By *damkaMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Funtown

I can't wait for the rest

By *1sexypairCouple  over a year ago

Retford

book marked

Love it

By *other_maleMan  over a year ago

rotherham

By *omtom500Man  over a year ago

Tullamore

Newcastle upon Tyne

Wow!

Great story, an unexpected turn!!

More.......

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

It's been a few days since a posted note to this!

I was gobbed smacked when Lesley did this anyone could have seen as the glass/wooden planks of style doors were only metres away, as we're going back inside Lisa is coming side, ohh I have see you have met my mum, yes I have such a lovely lady, not to her knowledge I'd been shagging your mum lol I though, so remembering we had arranged a meet that night, I couldn't think how the fuck are we going to do this, back inside the hall I said to John your never going to believe it know that profile that I showed yous last night? It's Lisa mum, he couldn't believe it, to be honest I couldn't believe it how did I not see this?

As time was getting on it was around 7:30pm I seen Lesley leave the hall and she hadn't returned it was now 7:45 she wasn't outside at smoking area, then my phone goes a text from Lesley picture message naked on bed with room number, off I go up to the room making sure know one seen me, chap at the door Lesley says doors unlocked I walked into the room Lesley is lying on the bed absolutely naked rubbing her juicy pussy slammed the door shut and locked it, couldn't wait to jump into bed and get my head down between her legs I start sucking on her clit while fingering her pussy slow gentle moans... she's getting louder the harder and faster that I go I keep thinking someone's going to catch us, so i put my hand over her mouth, shortly after that her mouth was round my shaft sucking up and down taking my whole cock down her throat, as she pulls my cock out she says harder I want to cry fuck my throat make me gag, so I stand at the side off the bed and she's on all fours starts sucking my cock again I grab her head and start ramming my cock in and out her mouth pushing her head right down and holding it till she gags slavers running down her face like a proper slut, I flip her round so now she's bent over doggy ready to be fucked.

I slap my cock of her wet pussy, slowly slipping it in. Start fucking her while pulling her hair, harder harder fuck me like the slutty mum i am, god this lady has changed. fuck my ass use me like the slag I am, so I pull my cock out her pussy spit on her ass hole and my cocks still soaking so with a little bit of a push my cock slips in hardly a sound comes from Lesley, I'm now fucking her ass harder and harder I'm close to shooting my load I say I'm going to cum ohh your not cumming in my ass she says she pulls my cock out and flips round now my cocks in her mouth she's back sucking ramming it in and out her mouth straight out her ass, I shout a thick load down her throat she swallows the load and says we better get cleaned up and get back to wedding quickly chucking my jacket and sporran back on and nipping to bathroom to check I looked presentable I said I'll see you back down at hall, walking down the stairs I see John and nial walking out to the smoking area they spot me and shake there heads my thoughts does nial now know has John told him? Fuck if he knows he might slip up to Lisa and then we're all fucked .......

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Very nice

I wonder is nial has sampled Lesley too

Funtown

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

Quality story

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

" "

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

bradford

Newcastle upon Tyne

She's a naughty one - could be trouble!!

More

By *nlyme40Man  over a year ago

Rugeley

» Add a new message to this topic