FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Our first visit to a UK club

Our first visit to a UK club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Written about the time i brought my girlfriend over to a club in the UK for the first time.

Myself and my girlfriend have quiet abit of swinging experience by now. I joined Fab as a horny 22 year old and had some great experiences before i met my girlfriend 4 years later when she was 25. I was very upfront from the start about my experiences and deleted my fab profile in front of her when we became official. Every now and then she would ask about things i had got up to and I was always honest with my answers. She didn't seem to mind, she's a cool laid back abd open minded girl and if anything my stories turned her on. During my time in London i visited afew clubs and she was very interested in these. I always joked that i could take her for a visit and she would say yeh sure while laughing it off. But maybe i was serious about wanting to take her? Maybe she was laughing it off but secretly did actually want to go?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What happened next?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We booked a summer trip to London, thursday afternoon until Sunday evening. Nothing major planned, meet afew friends, let our hair down, do afew touristy things but most of all juat enjoy each others company. Thia however was probably my one and only chance to show her what a UK swingers club has to offer. Did i mention it to her before we left Ireland? Oh god no!

We got into London Thursday afternoon and made our way to our central London hotel, checked in and lazed about. We got ready (after some quick fun), dinner in the hotel and met some friends in Soho. We had a great night catching up with friends and the drink was flowing with the added bonus of knowing we had no work to get up for. Our friends left alittle earlier than us and we made our way back to the hotel about 3ish, slighlty worse for wear and passed out after a quick d*unken fumble. The hangover horn wasnt long about kicking in the next morning and we were rampant in the bedroom. She is a very passionate lover anyway but when she's hungover her appetite for all things naughty is insatiable.

This is the moment i thought. So there and then i said it...."do you fancy going to a swingers club tonight, for real"...

Please continue

Can't wait to hear more

» Add a new message to this topic