FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Doorman joined us part1

The Doorman joined us part1

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ancguy1972 OP   Man  over a year ago

baguley

me my wife and the big black doorman so we we're having a night out in Manchester and had decided to say in a posh hotel lucky as it was my birthday the receptionist had noticed when we checked in and upgraded our room to a suite then the club we went to I happened to know the doorman and he made sure we were given VIP treatment all night. We were both on a high and enjoying ourselves when my [well our]friend as he'd been chatting with the wife for most of the night said the club was about to close and did we need a taxi or if we wanted we could stay for one late drink then he'd drop us the wife quickly answered she wasn't ready to call it a night and that if he dropped us he could have a drink with us my mate looked at me and I knew what he was thinking {as we'd just been joking about you know what they sat about blackmen} lol without a word he was off clearing the club and me & wife sat talking when I said to her did she realize what she'd just said what do you mean she replied I said asking him to join us for a drink back at our room Her face was a picture as the penny dropped no she said YES I said lol then she tried to be a little cocky and said how did I know that she hadn't had the same if not similar idea just so were on the same page I said I'm up4 anything she'd dare try and not to worry I told her that there was nothing she could do that would shock me with that she looked like she'd bottled it and said that she needed to pop to the ladies whilst I was sat waiting for her to come back my mate came over and said he was ready to leave and asked where she was and commented on how good she looked and how lucky I was.i replied do you mean good or horny he laughed and said that he wouldn't say no i laughed as for the last ten secs she was stood behind him and heard everything he'd just said lol anyway it was only a short trip to the hotel and before we knew it the three of us had shared a few drinks and was chatting away as you do when your a bit d*unk when I felt my phone buzz it was a text from her sat not 5ft away as i started to read it she stood up and said that she was going to put something more comfy on and left the lounge area of our suite in to the bedroom .I had just finished my drink and asked the pair of them if they wanted another when she asked my from the other room if id read her text yet id left it on the table near my mate and just said look at it for me what does it say instantly soon as i saw his face i knew read it out then i cant he replied then like he couldn't believe it he said word for word quote answer yes or no do you want to watch me get fucked and did in know that it would be her first black cock then he looked up before he had time to think i said that we'd better strip off just then another message saying tic toc tic toc YES OR NO ? i texed back that's a yes from the pair of us

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aster Stiff24Man  over a year ago

Tattooine

I'm enjoying the story so far please need more ??

By *tud63Man  over a year ago

Skelmersdale

Can't wait to read more

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *imoneyMan  over a year ago

walsall