FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Mansfield esc

Mansfield esc

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I used to work in energy sales. Often went to Mansfield. Used to buy a yellow paper mainly full of items for sale. Think it out of business now. I used to ring the esc up and ask if they had any work for a sub Dom bi male, or I would text them. Never had any joy till one day a lass rings me and says can I get to welbeck colliery village for a bi threesome and I get paid fifty quid. Well I was not doing that job at the time, in fact I was between jobs, but I got straight down there. She met me at a local shop car park and I followed her in for to a average council semi. She was a fat lass early thirties not local, Manchester by her accent. We went in and she showed me to smallest bedroom. Get naked she said and start wanting ur cock. She went it. A few mins later she re appeared and she was naked to. Here's ur money she said, handing me a bundle of notes. Now come on. We went in the back bedroom and a guy in his late fifties was sat on bed wanking. Lay on the bed she said to me she then straddled me in a 69. The guy put a condom on and started to do her doggy. I got to work on her cunt lips. I thought she would be wanking me but no. Unfortunately the guy came in about thirty seconds and then he was ready to go. I had a few more meets where I had bi punters sucking me off and me ass fucking them, prot of course. The esc never let me fuck her all I got was bi stuff and a quick feel of her tit. She disapeared from the papers and aw, so not done it since, but if she reading or any other f esc get intouch. U would never have guessed what went on in welbeck colliery village!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic