FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wife's a secret black cock whore

Wife's a secret black cock whore

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *imoney OP   Man  over a year ago

walsall

Over the years often when we had been out drinking my wife's loose lips would run into overdrive , mainly talking about her secret love of blk cock.

Anyway a month ago she came from work and told me her company had appointed a new general manager mark.

She told me he was a tall well built blk guy who had been headhunted to Shake the sales team up, one which my wife was part of.

A few weeks into his appointment all the sales reps had an individual meeting with him to discuss targets,

The day arrived of my wife's appointment and I couldn't help noticing over breakfast she had dressed in a shortish knee length pencil skirt, nude hold ups and white tightish blouse. I commented on her attire and she laughed it off saying she wanted to look smart. Secretly I knew why and went off to my office with a stirring in my pants.

She came home that evening and I asked how the meet had gone, she said fine as he was happy with her sales this quarter etc

Later the night we went out for dinner and after a few wines she openly said he had flirted with her and commented on her nylon clad legs jokingly asking if they were tights or stockings, she admitted she had lifted her skirt a little to expose the tops and that he can touched them with the tip of his pen.

I was so turned on and started planting seeds for her to invite him to ours one evening for dinner. She asked me why I wanted this and I told her straight I'd love to see her with a strong well endowed blk guy flirting openly infront of me.

The next day she went to her office and asked mark if he had a minute. He invited her in and she said it would be nice for him to come to ours for dinner and informal chat to get to know eachither. He asked if was going to be there, she said it was my idea.

The dates been set for Friday and I'm so excited

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *otts2748Man  over a year ago

mansfield

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds promising

By *lew65Man  over a year ago

Anglesey

Very good, more please

By *elshmailMan  over a year ago

neath

Nice

By *elrose57Couple  over a year ago

reading

look forward to reading the outcum

Did this happen

By *robertsCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Friday has come and gone I'm wondering what happened ?

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

Well?

You burnt the lasagne didn't you? ??

"You burnt the lasagne didn't you? ??"

» Add a new message to this topic