FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Mine and Hayley's night away

Mine and Hayley's night away

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This happened last month when me and Hayley decided on booking into a hotel in Manchester and having a night out.

So the suite was really nice, big bed, own room just for the sofa with big windows that shown over the city and a massive walk in shower which I was hoping to be fucking Hayley in.

We had got ready for the night. Hayley was teasing me as she got ready and was telling me to wait to later to fuck her. She had bought a new dress and looked amazing. It was very short and had her boobs wanting to bust out of it. I couldn't wait to rip it off her.

We left the room and went to the lift. Hayley pushed the button then says how is my bum then bends right over and has she did pulled what was left of her dress up and shown her knicker less bum showing off her pussy lips. I was speechless. She let out a little laugh and gave me her slutty smile as the lift doors opened.

We decided on having few drinks in the hotel bar and as soon as she left the lift. Everyone was looking at Hayley. Even the woman. Which I know she was loving. We walked to the bar and there was a man around 40 sitting at the bar and the barman there who was only maybe 20.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *C xxxxxxxxxxMan  over a year ago

near talbot green

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

And?

We ordered our drinks and you can could see that the barman and the other guy was having a good look at her. I asked Hayley if she wanted to sit down and with a smile she said no we can just sit at the bar. I caught the barman do a little smile. maybe ten or fifteen minutes go by and Hayley says she is going for a smoke. Hayley gets off the stool and walks out and I catch the two guys stare at her ass in her tight dress. After a minute the guy around forty gets up and follows.

Got to be nearly ten minutes go by and both walk back in. Big smiles on there faces and laughing. They both sit back down. Hayley says that this Martin and he shakes my hand. He says to the barman six shots of sambuca. We have have the shots and then order some more drinks. All three of us are talking but you can tell that Martin was really just talking to Hayley. He was just looking her up and down and probably imagining what she looks like out of the dress. The drink was starting to effect Hayley now and I know what she is like when she is d*unk. She turns into a massive slut and really doesn't care. She says that she is going for a smoke and gets up then Martin says that he will join her. So again ten minutes go by and they both walk in. Hayley at the front with Martins eyes fixed on her ass. Martin orders some more shots and I can see that Hayley is doing her slutty smile where she bites her bottom lip. We do the shots and she says to me that she needs to go to the room because she has left her lipstick.

I said that I'll go for it but she replies right away I'll go and walks off. Few more people are in the bar now and all looking at her. A minute goes by and Martin says that he is going now. And to have a good night. I order myself another drink and sit there waiting on Hayley. Sit there for about ten minutes and still waiting on her. I give her a phone call and it rings for a bit then she answers out of breath. Yes baby? Where you at? I can hear her sighing. In the room being bent over the sofa by Martin. I won't be long she replies. Really? I ask. Martin shouts in background yeah now fuck off im fucking your wife. I heard Hayley laugh and put phone down.

My dick was hard thinking about her being a slut and being fucked. I couldn't wait to get into her. Fifteen minutes go by and she walks into the bar big smile on her face. She walks over and gives me a kiss. You call her a dirty slut which she gives me her slutty smile. My dick was so hard now.

By *orkizCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

Fantastic what a night to remember

Not over yet

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *otts2748Man  over a year ago

mansfield

Love it

We sit down in a booth with her sitting next to me. I ask what happened and she grabs my hand and pushes it in between her legs and with that I can feel the cum still oozing out of her. That happened she replys still with her slutty smile showing. I really need to fuck you right now I say to her. She lets out a laugh and says that she is feeling like a proper slut and needs more random cock in her now. Im going to sign back on to fabswingers for one night while here and I want some random cock to turn up and fuck me in the hotel room.

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

sounds fun xa

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Like it sounds like a good night was had