FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Memories!

Memories!

By *eorge1949 OP   Man  over a year ago

BroadwayWR12

Some years ago when I worked for an Insurance Broker a couple of retired ladies who lived together (Gillian and Joy) were very good customers. It was normal for most customers to post or visit the office to pay but as the elder of these ladies (Gill) had a past connection to the business founder it was customary for us to call.

I had been warned that the ladies could be 'frisky' and were nearly always up for a bit of banter and innuendo and so it proved over a couple of years.

One very hot summer's day I had arranged to call to collect their home insurance but could get no reply at the front door so I opened the side door to see if they were in the garden, something I had done before.

They were indeed in the back garden, Joy was topless and Gill was naked on a sunbed facing the way I entered. I blushed with embarassment, apologised and said that I would return to the front door and wait.

On the way out I heard giggling and wondered why, and very soon the front door opened to reveal Gill in a dressing gown covering all. She invited me in, apologised for being caught naked, and asked if I would like a cold drink which I accepted.

Joy then came in also in a dressing gown and both were finding it hard not to giggle.

I once again apologised and was told by Gill not to worry as it was their pleasure and they could see by my trousers see that they had my interest and attention. I went deep red again and again they giggled.

After some chit chat Gill said that there was a matter that was on their minds and could they speak, in confidence with the conversation to remain within these walls only, and would I give an honest answer.

Expecting it to be business related I of course agreed whee upon Gill said something along these lines 'It is a very long while since either of us has been with a man and we have no need to change that. However we both miss seeing a man naked and we wondered if you would like to play a strip game with us, just for fun, no body contact, a one off with no strings attached?'

I was gobsmacked and rather embarrassed but clever Joy had let her dressing gown fall slihtly open revealing a rather lovely nipple and a glimpse of pubic hair and after a moment of thought I nervously said yes.

Great they both said and Gill said the game is strip dominoes and this is how we play. Seven dominoes are dealt out to each of us, face down so nobody sees them and we each put one unseen into the middle. We then each turn over the dominos and the lowest total of spots loses and has to remove a garment. In the event of a double tie the third player loses regardless of score and in the event of a triple tie the dominoe with the lowest number on it loses.

It was agreed that because they each only had one garment on and I had three not counting shoes and socks that when I lost for the first time I would remove two garments.

We began and I lost the first round and so removed my shirt and trousers leaving just my underpants which clearly showed that I was enjoying it.

The next round Joy lost and she stood up and let her dressing gown drop to the floor. She quickly sat down but I did get a good look and she was very attactive.

I lost the next round and removed my pants, sitting down quickly, but both ladies got a good look before my cock went out of sight below the table.

I again lost the next round and was told it was now forfeit time and I was to stand in the middle of the room facing then so they could have a good look, which I did.

Joy lost again and she had to do the same much to my delight.

Then Gill lost and she stood and let her gown fall and I have to admit from the brief glimpse she was in fine condition for an older lady.

I thought that was the end but was told we would contiue till all the dominoes were used.

So two to go and joy lost again so her forfeit was to be blindolded so she could not see who and felt in turn by Gill and I. I walked across to Joy and I saw Gill looking at my cock as I felt Joy's breasts and nipples before returning to my seat. Gill whispered quietly, would I like another feel lower down instead of her? I nodded and got up to feel Joy's vagina and clit which made her sqirm a bit and surprised me at being quite moist.

I sat down, Joy took off the blidfold and returned to her seat.

I lost the final round again and had to stand blindfolded whilst they both had a feel of my nipples and my cock. They both seemed to like touching, caressing, holding, lightly wanking me and it seemed to go on for a long time, getting me very close to exploding.

Eventually they took off my blindfold and we all stood there looking at each other. I gathered the nerve to say that I was disappointed not to have felt Gill to which she replied, well go on then. So I felt her breasts, rock hard nipples and then her vagina which was very wet before she quickly said enough now lets all get dressed and forget this ever happened.

I got dressed and left, but stopped up the road to have a good wank, glad to have had the experience but disappointed not to have cum at the time.

I continued to call there and it was a bit awkward first time but that day was never mentioned again and I never got another opportunity to play strip dominos anywhere, more's the pity!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic