FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Doggind in Scotland.

Doggind in Scotland.

By *enuine Guy Scotland OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

I was on my home one day last year and stopped into westferry on the offchance of some dogging fun. I saw a car down at the bottom of the carpark and drove down to them. There was a xouple in the car so parked next to them. They looked over and smiled so I waited. They were chatting and looking over. I then saw her take her coat off and they kissed then she went down n him. He looked over and waved me over. I got out and went to her window. She was neked and sucking him. She had long red hair and was around 20,he was in his late 30s. She lay back in her seat and opened her legs and he fingered her. Another car came in so they stopped. He got out and asked if I wanted to go with them to play. I got in the back with her and when we got on the motorway she took her coat off again and he said, do what you want mate,she's into everything. She lay back as I got undressed and thwn sucked her shaven pussy till she came. We parked up at a place near and as she rolled a condom on me he got his cock out. She mounted me and fucked me and lent over and sucked him.as she did I fingered her asshole too and I then came hard up her as he came in her mouth. We went back to the carpark as she wanted more cock.really horny couple and got to meet them again !!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic