Ours was at a hotel when we met a guy. Was very very good fun and horny

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *raleebiMan  over a year ago

tralee

Ours with a mate of mine was very hot

By *tio_oyMan  over a year ago

Amsterdam Holland

Mine with a great couple in a hotel (a few times..lol)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

met a a couple in lossiemouth he fucked her while i fucked him

I would love to try mmf again. I'm concerned that I can't pay both the same amount of attention as they do me. Do I just need to go with the flow and not worry about paying the right attention? Also, both men need to be straight, I want as much attention as possible. I'm greedy!!

Ours was on night out. She flirted with him for while. Brought him home. We both sucked and fucked him.

By *andDeeCouple  over a year ago

Ashford

Ours has to have been at a club a couple of weekends ago.

We ended up in a room with two other sexy couples in full swing.

I just bent my wife over, pulled her knickers to one side and fucked by the edge of the bed as others looked on in the doorway. We then moved on to the bed and one guy with his cock still hard and covered in his partners juices was offered to my wife when I asked her if she'd like to suck on it?

I pushed her head down on it and his girlfriend/wife started wanking him off in to my wife's mouth. He asked if he could spunk in her mouth and I said yes, holding her head on to his cock being wanked harder and faster in to her mouth as she sucked him off whilst the woman of the other couple was encouraging them, saying what a filthy slut my wife was.

According to my wife he came loads. The fellas partner then snogged my wife's spunk filled mouth taking down her boyfriends spunk followed by me asking if either of the ladies would like my wife to lick them out? The girl who just made her boyfriend cum, laid on her back and spread her legs for my wife to lick and finger her to a soaking wet orgasm, all whilst I was still fucking my wife hard from behind pushing her down now on this willing dirty girl until she couldn't take any more. That was my cue to pull out and wank my load off into my wife's mouth.

What a brilliant session and one we talk about in bed as we fuck.

By *ixie69Woman  over a year ago

leicester

My first one when i was about nineteen. I was seeing an older guy late forties and he brought a friend round. It was the best ever. Probably because i was not expecting it.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Personally as the female I love the attention I get

» Add a new message to this topic