FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cruising cop

Cruising cop

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A couple years ago a lad asked me of i had ever been cruising, i hadnt which he was really suprised at, that i hadnt even tried it.

I explained there were reasons, i always thought it was dirty old unwashed men that did it, that bareback is expected (and im not cool with this) and above all its illegal!

My mate was still shocked a gay lad in his mid 20s hadnt tried.

I thought what am i missing out on so decided to go for a walk round my local known cruising area, but prepared i had a jonny in my ass pocket, wore joggers so would look like i could be just jogging and decided to stay clear of anyone old and weird looking and hide away from view.

I had litetally just walked up the drive and 2 old men easily in their 60s walkes out a bush one litetally zilping back up and instantly thought naaah this isnt for me but as was here and is actually a nice area i'll have a jog, as i was walking across a carpark a police car pulled up "great" i thought, i wasnt even fussed bout cruising but felt a little pier pressure and now im gonna get prosecuted haha.

I just kept walking and was genuienly gonna jog so did some stretches to both warm up and show the cops i was well a jogger lol.

I noticed it was just one policeman maybe 30 and yeh he was really good looking, very chisled looking little facial beard and blonde short hair very handsome, he noticed me looking so i thought i better move and carried on walking down some steps beforw jogging on.

Half way down the steps i heard a car door shut, "shit" i thought he is gonna follow me i must of looked suspect and before i had even got to bottom of steps the policeman has caught me up.

He just stood and looked me up and down, and i suddenly realised i had put a jock on under my joggers and it was flashing, i was literally panicing thinking well ive been caught and i kind of froze a little.

Until he touched his bulge and i noticed he definately had a semi on, wait i thought why would he touch himself to try and catch me out cruising and he would not go to such lengths to get semi to catch me a little confused i decided fuck it i havent done anything wrong he is the cop with a semi on touching his bulge so being the cheeky lad i bent over to tie my laces revealing more of my jock and as i stood back up he grabbed me by the waist whispered "shhhh" in my ear and pulled me into a thick deep bushy area.

Fuck what is going on here, as he pushed me against a tree facing me he put my hand on his bulge and i instantly felt it grow in my hand and start throbbing.

He looked at me and grinned as he then put his hands on my ass cheeks and kissed me.

His hands were all over my ass cheeks my joggers had been pulled down jst over my ass cheeks, i started to unzip his trousers and his fat hard thick cock flipped out the zipper rock solid i started to wank him as his finger found my hole and he slid one up me makin me moan and lean forward into his body, he fingered me for a while as we kissed quite vigorasly like you would a pussy which i love, until he stood back and said "suck me off" i droppped to my knees like he had just demanded it and licked his balls up his shaft to his bellend which made him moan before i took his whole thick cock deep in my mouth and back out again and then started sucking him off, his cock tasted so fucking good i wanted it in me, so i took out the jonny from my ass pocket whilst still sucking him off and put it in his hand, as he took it he put both hands on my head grabbed at my hair and started roughly face fucking me keeping his full length in my mouth makin me gag and said "you want me to fuck you huh" and with that pulled out my mouth stood me up and turned me around, he grabbed one of my arms literally like he was gonna arrest me and he knelt down bend me over and spat on my hole, he then put both my hands on a fence and put the jonny on and spat on his cock, then slapped it against my hungry hole and said "thats a beautiful ass lad" lol and he slid in me slowly half way in spittin down on his shaft a lil more before slidin in me balls deep.

Once fully in we stood still i was moanin a lil he put one hand on my mouth and the other on an ass cheek and started fucking me omg his cock felt amazin every penetration felt like i was gonna shoot my load.

He kept poundin away with such stamina both of us gettin sweaty he pulled out slapped a cheek and slid back in still his hand on my mouth the whole time, i mumbled "im gonna cum"

He grabbed my ass cheek hard really pinchin at it which made me shoot in my jocks as my cock hadmt left them or been touched the hole time "fuck" i moaned is hand still over my mouth

He moved away and slid out of me threw the jonny off and pulled me by my head to my knees and tosses off lookin down at me smilim and moanin he spunked all over my mouth and face with a huge load and dipped his cock in my mouth balls deep as i cleaned his cock of his load.

It was soooo tasty.

I stood up and i dont know why but i said "am i in trouble now?" And i genuienly meant it i thought i would be, as he sorted his cock out and zipped back up he said "give me your phone" so i did and he added his contact and number under the name PC Connor and said "you are if you dont message me so i can have more of that ass like" and grinned and just walked off.

Tht was 6 years ago and at least once every 3 months we still hook up and fuck (even though he is now married) and always go outdoors and had sex in his cop car few times

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hot!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very hot xx

By *anther81Man  over a year ago

Drogheda

Sounds very hot lucky you he could arrest me anytime.

By *ve58Woman  over a year ago

liverpool

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Sounds very hot lucky you he could arrest me anytime. "

I swear throughout it i kept thinking im getting arrested after this but i didnt care it was so awesome

By *anther81Man  over a year ago

Drogheda

"Sounds very hot lucky you he could arrest me anytime.

I swear throughout it i kept thinking im getting arrested after this but i didnt care it was so awesome"

By the sounds of it you had to do some hard time anyway.

» Add a new message to this topic