FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Caught spying on teacher

Caught spying on teacher

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was enjoying a sneaky joint in the changing rooms at the end of college, when my hot female teacher opened the door and called in to make sure nobody was inside before she locked up for the day. I kept quiet, and waited for her to go away. Once I heard the door lock I figured I had some time to enjoy myself, so started stroking my cock as I fantasised about her.

Suddenly I heard the showers switch on, which considering I thought I was alone came as something of a surprise. I zipped my cock back into my trousers and snuck round to the showers to see what was going on. There was nobody in sight in the changing rooms, so I poked my head round the corner of the showers and was pleasantly surprised to see Miss Wicks (aforementioned hot teacher) under the steaming shower head, head tilted back as the hot water washed down her body. Confusingly she wasn't naked, but clad in a now thoroughly transparent white tee, which served to make my cock remind me quite how horny it was! I could see the lines of her body, the curves of her breasts, and her nipples poking through the wet cotton. As her eyes were closed I figured I could get away with sneaking my cock out and stroking away as I watched her.

She seemed to be very fond of the feeling of soaking wet cotton clinging to her skin, as she was rubbing her boobs through the material, moaning gently, leaning back against the wall to let the water run down her body... One hand sliding down between her legs, water sluicing over it as she rubbed her pussy. Her breathing was getting faster as I watched her, my own hand tight round my throbbing cock, slowly moving up and down while I struggled to believe my luck.

Suddenly she stopped touching herself, and peeled off the wet t shirt. She walked to the other exit and grabbed shower gel, before walking back to the middle shower and soaping herself up thoroughly. She was muttering to herself as she did so, and seemed to be talking herself through a fantasy as she kept rubbing her soapy pussy while gasping 'yes.. Eat me... ' which had the obvious effect of making me ridiculously horny. I leaned against the wall at the other end of the showers, watching her with my cock in my hand.

I must have made a noise, as suddenly Miss Wicks whipped her head round to me, and then stalked straight up to me, totally naked and dripping wet, obviously furious.

'enjoying yourself? I should think so you dirty little bastard! Take that cock out of your hand, no way you should be doing that until I tell you to. I don't know what you think you're doing here but if you want this to stay between us you'll get in here and scrub yourself clean you filthy little fuck. I could have you expelled for this'

I pretty much shat myself, not only plucked from my horny reverie I was now fancied humiliation or expulsion, so the only option I had was to do what I was told...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ocketman20Man  over a year ago

Douglas

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

great start

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

More please

Sounds like this one is going to be a great read

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Shyly I stripped naked, trying to cover my blatantly erect penis, to no avail.

'there's no point covering that now, I've already seen it, not to mention what you were doing. Get on with it, and get yourself under this shower right now. If I have to put up with you perving over me you can stand there and cope with me doing it to you'

Half of me was wishing I could just curl up and disappear, or at least that my erection would subside. However the fact that Miss Wicks was naked and dripping wet, inches from me, did not make this feasible. I could see her running her eyes over my body, lingering on my cock, as I shamefacedly stepped under the shower and began to wash. She wordlessly handed me the shower gel, and indicated I should do what I had been told. As the suds washed over me, she began talking softly....

'so were you enjoying yourself?'

'yes miss, I was. I know I shouldn't be in here but-'

'shush. Make sure you're properly clean and be quick about it' she told me. I duly obeyed, scrubbing harder as she watched me.

'clean that too' she told me, pointing at my erection. I squeezed some gel onto it, and, not knowing where to look, wrapped my hand round my still hard cock and washed it clean.

'look at me' she told me, 'look at me while you're touching yourself, you dirty fucker. Don't think you can get away with spying on me young man. OK, I think it's clean enough now. I don't want you getting carried away' this went on, until she was convinced of my cleanliness.

'now, tell me' she began 'you were evidently enjoying the view before I caught you. What were you thinking about while you were wanking over me?'

I didn't know what to say, I'd never had anyone be this direct, especially when I was naked and aroused.

By *ime for me21Man  over a year ago

skeg

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmmmmm

'well Miss I was thinking how good you look, and how much I wanted to taste you' the words came out ofy mouth before I'd even finished thinking them.

'is that so? Well I don't see why I should let you find out, but I'm sure I can enjoy teasing you awhile. Go find a towel and lie down out there' she indicated back to the changing rooms. I did as I was bidden, laying on my back on a towel. She strode up to me, glistening and fucking beautiful, and stood looking down at me.

'have you ever seen a pussy up close? What are you, seventeen, eighteen?'

'eighteen miss, and yeah course I have... Mostly on the internet if I'm honest but I've seen them before'

She laughed at me then, but didn't say anything. Instead, she stood directly over me, her pussy right over my face. The view made my cock throb involuntarily, which made her smile more widely.

'OK, lesson one' she said, 'know what you're looking at'

She knelt then, squatting over my face, her pussy inches from my face. It was mostly shaven, with just a landing strip about a centimetre wide leading up away, and it smelt amazing.

'can you see my clitoris? I know you can, but can you show me where it is? Use your tongue....'

And with that, she inched slowly down onto my face, my tongue extending from between my lips to explore her pussy... She moaned softly and wriggled as I slowly licked it from top to bottom, my tongue sliding just inside her before coming back up to her clit, flicking left to right over it.

'oh, so you do know. All may not be lost after all' she said, smugly, grinding slowly onto my mouth.

Mmmmmm hot

stoke

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

More please and soon

Great start

By *uckinsMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

more

By *lutandhubbyCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

more!. xx

Mmm more please x

Like it

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

She told me to stop licking her, and instead to stay still, with my tongue poking out, and began to rock her hips back and forth. Her deliciously wet slit was so close to my mouth I could feel the heat as she let the very tip of my tongue brush over her swollen clit, again and again agonisingly slowly.

I couldnt see her face, but she was moaning gently as she teased my mouth with her pussy, not allowing the pressure of my tongue to get past the lightest touch. After a few minutes of this, she sat back, her pert arse on my chest, spreading her legs to afford me a view of her now moist pussy. Looking down at me while idly touching herself, she said

'so do I taste as good as you thought, or have you not decided yet?'

'well I don't think I've really had enough to form an opinion yet Miss'... I was a cocky little shit, but she knew that already.

'oh really? So you want more then? Do you want me to fuck your mouth? I bet that would make your cock throb' came her response. Having her talk like that, as she slid her fingertip inside, watching me watch her touch herself, drove me crazy. Before I could answer, she took her finger out, and pushed it into my mouth.

'tastes good, doesn't it' she said, as I sucked the slickness from her finger. I could only reply 'mmmmm' at that point, as speech had apparently become a secondary oral function for the time being. This must have been the right thing to say, as she wriggled back and did the exact same thing again, pushing her finger first between her lips, then mine, torturing me with the taste.

'Miss, fuck my mouth. Sit on my face and fuck my mouth. Please miss' I begged her.

'hmmm, you do seem rather keen, and I am in need now, so I rather think I will. Besides. It seems a shame to waste the opportunity'

She rested the palm of one hand against my forehead, and eased herself forward onto my waiting mouth. Grinding slowly onto my lips, my tongue flicking left to right, she pleasured herself with my mouth. Her pussy was soaked, and swollen, as she slid it back and forth over my face, again and again, moaning louder now...

'yes..oh fuck yes. Lick my cunt just like that...'

Pressing harder onto my mouth, I felt her body beginning to tense up. I reached up and grabbed her arse, pulling her harder onto me as I sucked her clit into my mouth, my tongue flicking left to right as I sucked, eliciting gasps of pleasure from her.

'fuck, you're a fast learner' she panted, looking down and watching me eating her, my hot wet tongue lapping greedily now. Her breath came faster now, and she began squeezing and rubbing her nipples, fucking my mouth hard, moans turning to cries as her body tensed harder, bucking her hips...

'ohgod just like that, fuck yes don't you stop licking my pussy you dirty spying little-' pushed her over the edge, pussy pressed hard to my mouth, her body shuddered uncontrollably. She cried out as she lost control, cumming hard against my lips, gasping for breath. It went on for what seemed like ages, before she lifted her pussy from my mouth, and grinned down at me.

'I'll confess, that was not what I expected. You're always quiet in class, but there's clearly nothing wrong with your mouth'

I replied that usually I was too busy fantasising about exactly this, and she turned her head to look at my cock.

'ah, I see you're telling the truth then!' she laughed, as she looked at the pool of pre cum that had dribbled onto me as she had been enjoying herself.

'yes miss, and you do taste amazing - that's why I'm in this state now' I replied, 'I'm not going to forget this'

With a look of pure glee, she trailed a fingertip under the head of my cock, then looked me in the eye as she licked the precum from it, and said

'we're not done yet'...

By *illupMan  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

By *lutandhubbyCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

more?. xxx

More please

By *ick manMan  over a year ago

Longford

Very good

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

Wow

By *es-sMan  over a year ago

Rugby

"more?. xxx "

By *ere to enjoyCouple  over a year ago

town near derby

bradford

stoke

Great story dude keep going

By *orny.hot.guyMan  over a year ago

Costa del Midlothian

Im done hahah.. great story

By *ornybarMan  over a year ago

clonmel

By *ldmaleMan  over a year ago

Amlwch

More please

mmmm yes please ... more xx

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

plenty more fun ahead me thinks

By *itman6969Man  over a year ago

stirling

Great mental images..... keep it up.

Jim.

By *he_batmanMan  over a year ago

Gotham

By *aptain RedbeardMan  over a year ago

Right here, right now!

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

more please mmm

Wowzers

By *rinceCorwinMan  over a year ago

Manchester

My detentions were never like that!

A* for English Lit

By *ettercallsaul118Man  over a year ago

Funtown

Bravo

By *elshmailMan  over a year ago

neath

Nice

By *thletic Fella!!Man  over a year ago

Wigan

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

harrogate

'ok, I need to sit down now. I bet you're aching to touch yourself aren't you?'

'yes miss, aching quite a lot as it happens' I replied, wondering where this was going.

Miss Wicks sat on one of the bench seats that lined the changing room, and called me over, telling me to stand in front of her. My cock was directly in front of her face, but she wasn't looking at it. Instead she looked up at me, and spread her legs.

'really you should be kneeling down, and licking me some more, but as you did such a good job I shall have to think what we're going to do about that hardon of yours... It's been like that the whole time hasn't it? Bet it's begin to ache as well'

It was, substantially. Staying that rock solid for that long meant my cock was almost painful as it throbbed. She sat back, alternating between looking into my eyes, and gazing at my erection. She reached some decision then, and sat back up, tracing her fingertips up and down the shaft as she watched me.

'this must be very sensitive by now. I just can't decide whether to make you bring yourself off, or if I want to help....'

I stayed silent, wondering exactly what help she meant and also trying to figure out if I would be able to make myself cum with her watching so intently. Her fingers wrapped around my cock, and she looked up at me,

'tell me Alex, do you want me to suck your hard, wet cock?'

My god I nearly came right there and then...this had been my fantasy for basically as long as I knew what fantasies were. I nodded mutely, not able to speak.

'that's not good enough Alex. If you want me to put this into my mouth' - she paused to plant a kiss on the tip of my member - 'you're going to have to tell me so'

Fucking hell. My fantasy wank was only a few words from becoming the best reality I could imagine.

'suck my cock Miss. Slide your lips over it, and suck me off'

Had I gone too far?

'Mmmmmm, now that's what I wanted to hear' she grinned up at me. With her hand still wrapped firmly round the shaft, her eyes on mine, she pushed her closed lips against the tip of my cock. Slowly, tortuously slowly, she parted her wet lips, and sucked the head of my cock into her mouth. She took it down to where her hand gripped it, and then slid it back out. Grinning mischievously, she pressed her lips under the head, her tongue caressing the sensitive spot, hand slowly pumping up and down.

'that feels amazing Miss' I stuttered

'I know it does' she replied 'I can feel it throb when I do this' as she flicked her tongue left to right 'I really quite like it'

With that, she let go with her hand, and slid the entire length of my swollen, sensitive cock between her lips. The hot wetness of her mouth enveloped it, and I began to lose myself. She sucked me hard, and deep, looking up at me to make sure I was watching, making moaning noises as she deep throated me. The intensity of her mouth, and her enjoyment of my cock in her mouth, pushed me to the edge. Id been close to orgasm the whole time she was sitting on my face, and now her head bobbing up and down on my cock was just too much...i began thrusting into her mouth, which was met with delighted noises, and when I put my hand on the back of her head I swear she almost quivered with joy

'oh fuck miss I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum in your mouth' I gasped as I reached the unbearable seconds before climax. She responded by grabbing my arse with both hands, and ramming my cock into her throat. It visibly pulsed as I came, spurting hot sticky cum into my teacher's mouth, my entire body shaking as she let my orgasm subside between her lips. She swallowed it all, and as I began to catch my breath, gently sucked the head, making sure she didn't miss any of my cum.

'so, I think that makes us about even, for the moment' she said to me. I nodded, still unable to speak after such a mind blowing blow job.

'but you look a bit sweaty now, maybe we should get back in the showers and clean up'

I didn't need telling twice, as she rose and led the way I followed obediently, wondering where this would end up....

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Mmmmmm very horny now carry on

stoke

Great story hope there's more to cum

harrogate

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

She stepped under the shower, letting the water wash over her body as her hands glided across her wet skin. She pointed me to the shower opposite her, and let me watch as she caressed her body in the steam. Leaning back against the wall she spread her legs, and began to rub her fingers either side of her clit in a v shape, the streams of water from the shower splashing all over her pussy. I began to walk over but she told me to stay where I was while she carried on, slowly massaging her pussy with one hand, the other squeezing and rubbing her nipples. It wasn't long before my cock was solid watching this beautiful lady pleasuring herself, despite the fact she had swallowed the cum from it only a few minutes earlier.

As Miss Wicks observed this, she told me to face the wall and behave myself. Not being entirely sure what she meant by behaving myself, given the last forty minutes or so, I turned to the wall and waited. Before long I felt her press bodily against my back, her arms wrapping around my hips as her stiff nipples poked into my back.

'ssshhh' was all she said, as she took my cock between her hands, and began to slide them up and down it, making her index fingers and thumbs into rings around it and sliding them alternately up and down. As she did this she pressed harder into me, her wet body hot against my back.

The combination of her hands on my cock, her boobs pushing against me, and the hot water cascading over us had me completely erect again. She took it in one hand, wanking me from behind, faster and harder until I was throbbing hard, then changed the pace, tightening her grip and slowly sliding her hand up and down my cock. I began to thrust into her hand, moaning under my breath as I felt another orgasm building. She clearly noticed my body's response, and let go my dick.

'not yet you don't' she said, and turned me to face her. My hand immediately went between her legs, her pussy soaking, sliding my fingertips inside. She grabbed my cock in response, and kissed me hard. Her tongue pushed into my mouth as she squeezed and rubbed my hard on, my fingers sliding in and out of her tight, juicy little pussy. We worked each other up until we were both breathing hard, kissing and licking each others mouths as we got more and more carried away. Suddenly she pushed me away, turned and put her hands on the wall, and pushed her butt out towards me.

'fuck me. Now. Come here and slide that big hard dick ins-'she cut off as I obeyed her to the letter. She had bent in such a fucking sexy position, her pert arse in the air, pussy clearly visible from behind, so with one hand on her hip, the other guiding my cock to her, I slid the head into her pussy. Slowly sliding it deeper she moaned, pushing back against me, burying my cock inside her hot, tight slit.

'harder' she snarled 'fuck me harder' I grabbed her hips and slammed my cock deep into her pussy, again and again. It felt so good, and watching my dick sliding in and out just made it even harder. Before long we were both panting heavily, I reached around to squeeze her tits, and she took my hand and put it around her throat.

I slowed down, looking at her questioningly as she looked back at me.

'squeeze, but not too hard. And don't stop fucking me.' I obeyed exactly, and was instantly rewarded as she reached down to rub her clit as I fucked her hard and fast. I could feel her pussy clench on my cock as i drove it deeper, her fingers rubbing her clit, her breath coming in gasps and cries...

'fuck yes... Oh fuck me like your dirty little whore... Jesus yes just like that' my cock slamming deep and hard, hand gripping her throat, she bucked her body against me as her fingertips flew over her clit, bending further down and taking my cock deeper still

I grabbed her boobs with my free hand, squeezing hard as I kept my grip on her throat. Driving my cock all the way in to her pussy, I felt her lose control. She cried out, her taut muscles shuddering with the release as she came hard onto my cock. Feeling her cum brought my own orgasm unstoppably forward. I slid my cock out from her quivering pussy, and she fell to her knees, exhausted. Turning to face me, my teacher took my cock in her hands, and, rubbing it between her firm, wet tits, told me to cum on her face. That was all it took. As she looked up at me, my cock in her hands, I swore very loudly, and spurted cum all over her face. She kept on wanking my cock until nothing else was left, then stood up and said

'now, don't let me catch you in here again'

'yes miss'

I got dressed as she was washing my cum from her face, and grinned my arse off all the way home.

Love it x

By *im102Couple  over a year ago

guildford

Love it every boys dream lol

harrogate

Wow great read

By *ikeman40Man  over a year ago

Warrington

Brilliant.

There was a teacher I would have loved to do this with. Brings back all the times I wanked to thoughts like this.

By *ornybarMan  over a year ago

clonmel

Wow

Brilliant, hope it continues

harrogate

any more like this one

that one's been a favourite for a long time, have a few others that have been knocking round the wank bank a while so I may get round to posting another one.

Thanks for the comments, glad I'm not the only one to have enjoyed this fantasy now!

Excellently written xx

harrogate

"Excellently written xx"

Amazing

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Loved reading that hope you have some more for us

harrogate

hope the next teacher doms you

bradford

And if i told you all I had an affair with my PE coach at GCSE level for 6 months whilst finishing my last few months at school about 15 years back.....packed full of gay and bisexual MM MMM MMF MFM experiences....teachers, headteachers, coaches, vicars, and other pupils I was in school with at the time....!!

Would anyone like to hear more?

Not really. Lol

harrogate

"And if i told you all I had an affair with my PE coach at GCSE level for 6 months whilst finishing my last few months at school about 15 years back.....packed full of gay and bisexual MM MMM MMF MFM experiences....teachers, headteachers, coaches, vicars, and other pupils I was in school with at the time....!!

Would anyone like to hear more?"

Tell all please

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

» Add a new message to this topic