FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Unexpected Massage

The Unexpected Massage

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

True story...

I had decided to head to my local town for a night out. I was out with a couple of male friends and the drinks were flowing. It was a usual boys night out with the usual chats about work and life. That was until I heard a friendly ‘hello Jay’, I turned around and saw my friend Claire standing with her friend.

Claire was looking rather good at the age of 32, standing with her 5ft curvy frame with extremely pert 36ff breasts. She was wearing a bright blue summer dress that clung in all the right places and showed just the right amount of her sexy legs. She introduced her friend Sam who was also 32 and had recently split from a long term relationship, she was taller than Claire at around 5ft 7in and wore tight jeans with a simple vest top. She had a completely different figure than Claire, she was very slim with smaller breasts, but at 32D matched her figure perfectly.

So as we got talking I realised that Sam was very shy and short of a bit of confidence after a messy breakup. She said she didn’t really know what to wear on nights out and didn’t feel comfortable wearing skirts or dresses. So I mentioned to her that I could be of service, that she should take my number and she could run a few outfits by me. Obviously a not so subtle attempt to get her number, but surprisingly worked.

We carried on drinking into the night and eventually we all parted ways.

I decided to send her a message the next morning saying how much I had enjoyed meeting her and swiftly received a reply. She also said how much she’d enjoyed the night and that she was slightly hungover and a little bit sore from dancing all evening. It was then that I offered her my services....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Go on please do continue.

By *irParzival70Man  over a year ago

St Columb