FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Our first meet with Fab friend

Our first meet with Fab friend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *woDs OP   Couple  over a year ago

Mid Wales

We've been on Fab for a few years now; started a 'he said she said' thread before but we didn't add to as intended (life got in the way!).... We often wonder if the posts we read are real, a lot claim to be written by the woman but don't always come across that way... this is bona fide wife typing (at the moment, husband will add as we go along) and starting to share the story of meeting with a fellow fabber for the first time.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Mid Wales

...As I said we've been on Fab for a while, it works well for an exhibitionist wife of a horny voyeur husband! We've had a bit of fun with cam sessions, phone and messaging, talked about potential scenarios and had a couple of 'coffee meets' with a man we got to know on here. Hubby - Mr D as I will refer to him - was/is keen to fulfil a fantasy of seeing me 'over-satisfied, filled to the brim and begging him to give me more. Like many couples we receive a lot of messages from single men, it's the men who have a similar sense of humour to Mr D that attract our attention.... Mr D spent a bit of time messaging a man with similar interests, who worked in our area at times but I hadn't engaged that much with him. Our 'coffee friend' was due to visit for the 3rd time and we were both worked up discussing what we'd like to take place when he arrived... he cancelled :-/ we had great sex that night into the early hours but both felt the anti-climax of a visit from a Fab friend being cancelled... both being at home for the following day Mr D was back on Fab early on, eager as ever, lol. The man he'd chatted to a lot messaged, said he was working in our area later in the day - this man had been really open with Mr D about what he'd like to do to help us fulfil our fantasies so you can imagine Mr D soon began talking of the possibilities of a meet.... (Mr D's perspective to this point to follow....)

Mid Wales

Mr D "Mrs D is like a dynamo when it comes to sex, it does not matter how many hours you go for, she always wants more, that's what originally started me along the mmf route of thinking, a helping hand, and cock. Whenever I would raise the mmf subject during sex it would excite her, no words needed to prove, just orgasum after orgasum! This had been the case when discussing a friend coming for a "coffee", the previous night to this meet. After another cancelled meet I was getting desperate to see Mrs D in action! That morning the local engineer messaged to say he was in the area later that day. I told him we were both home and how we'd been let down again. I think my enthusiasm to meet him was worrying for him because he insisted on speaking to Mrs D to see if she was ok with playing. I agreed to see if she was willing to come with me to meet him at his place of work later that day. It wasn't really a question, I kind of talked about the dirty scenario first while paying her a lot of attention. By the time we received the message to say he was 3 miles away Mrs D had agreed to meet just to say hello, Mrs D was just kicking around home with a little tiny dress and no underware on, the constant perv in me said "you'll be alright, just pull on some lace tops - hurry up"..... before we know it we're driving towards the site he's working at; our conversation during our short drive was from the sensible side of my brain, 'just say hello, see if you're interested and how we get on', the logistics of what we were going to do when we got there weren't really discussed, as we pulled up and parked I thought I'd said to Mrs D that I'd go and find him, turning to go into the gates of his compound I heard Mrs D's heels behind me, realising she was coming we hadn't walked far before he was coming to greet us and led us round to his work building...

Mid Wales

Mrs D: As Mr D said we were soon on our way to meet the man we'd been chatting to; it felt a bit of a whirlwind really, I didn't have much time to get ready and was pulling up outside his place of work before I knew it. Mr D quickly jumped out and headed towards the building, I didn't want to be left alone so jumped out and quickly caught up, 'the man' appeared, we all said hello and we followed him into the building... he locked the door behind us; it was a large, cold room, with a desk, shelving, step ladder, no windows (ideal!); nervously standing beside and holding on to Mr D the 3 of us chatted, more the 2 of them in reality I was a little too nervous to say much, Mr D and the man had a lot in common so were at ease with each other. Standing in the cold room I pulled my red velvet coat around me while we chatted; the man made a comment that he liked what he saw, Mr D quickly said "you should see what she's wearing under her coat"; the man asked if he could, the sub in me immediately responded and I pulled my coat open, revealing nothing more than a dress, (I thought nothing to get excited about but on reflection it was a loose above the knee dress with a 'peephole', my nipples were hard and clearly visible).. it seemed as soon as I opened the coat the man was stood infront of me....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

And then..

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

Excellent so far....

By *thletic Fella!!Man  over a year ago

Wigan

Mid Wales

Mr D: We live in a rural community and the building was on the roadside; because I had previously spoken with this guy many times, but never actually saw him or a pic of him, I was quietly pleased, knowing Mrs D wasn't giving me some sort of signal to say she wasn't happy. Once inside I don't remember anything the guy said to me? I do remember saying he should see under the coat! I didn't expect him to approach her quite as fast as he did, but had he not it would of been a simple "hello, I'm real, goodbye". He was like a kid in a candy shop. I'm sure he asked us if we minded him touching her. Mrs D confirmed it was ok, instantly he grabbed both breasts. Mrs D still had a firm grip of my arm, I wasn't sure if this was a good thing or a bad thing? The guy then lifts Mrs D's dress up, it didn't have to go far before her naked pussy was exposed, he did make a comment but by now I'm watching Mrs D and didn't hear, or remember, lol!

Mid Wales

..oh yes, the man didn't take long to touch me; firstly he squeezed my breasts, over my dress, he made a comment about being cold which was probably in reference to my erect nipples, being pierced in the past they are always semi-hard but now, in the cold, and with the excitement rising they were definitely responding! As Mr D said the man was soon lifting my dress up and as quick as a flash his tongue was darting around my clit, flicking around my pussy lips: I don't know whether I was holding my husband's arm for security or for balance but as soon as I put my left leg over the man's shoulder Mr D moved away (for a better viewpoint apparently!). The licking and tongue darting in and out of my pussy were getting my juices flowing, I wasn't expecting this on a 'hello' meeting and I certainly wasn't expecting to feel his finger thrusting deep into me; I told Mr D that I had a finger in me and as I said this the man gave me another finger, I was enjoying this a little too much so thought it best to stop, he'd already had a taster! I don't recall what I said as I pulled away to put a stop to things developing further, the man stood up and tried to turn me around - there was a step-ladder in front of me and the image of leaning on that while being taken from behind flashed into my head, again, knowing that we'd just called in to say hello I resisted that and said no and turned away... the man touched me again, next thing I know I am standing with my back against a tall cupboard with the man in front of me. He started paying my tits some attention again, firmly squeezing my small breasts in his hand, his other hand had quickly found it's way to my dripping pussy, his fingers darting in and out of me while I gyrated; he tried to kiss me but I resisted, not wanting to do that as I thought it's too intimate (and licking my pussy isn't??!!! can't explain that one!).... I

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Nice hello meet

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

So incredibly sexy and beautifully written, hope you carry on x

Mid Wales

..resisting a kiss didn't dampen the man's enthusiasm, his finger was exploring inside my creamy pussy; I know his other hand was giving my tits attention but can't remember if that was over my dress or not, it became a bit blurred at this point, I think that was the excitement, added to every time I looked at Mr D, seeing him enjoying the 'greeting' just got me more worked up - we'd never been in the position of meeting someone we'd only previously messaged and then been physical with on the first meeting, I think we were both surprised by the unexpected... With the man's finger(s) in me I couldn't resist reaching down and feeling his bulge through his trousers. The next thing I recall is hearing his metal belt undoing - OMG, I think I'll be coming every time I hear that sound now, it was intense, fast and wanton....

Mid Wales

..even thinking of the sound of the belt gets me tingling! Again, I panicked about where this might lead to, his cock was now free, my pussy more than accessible and wet, the speed the man moved his cock could've been in me in a flash, wanting to avoid that on the first meet I quickly slid down, back against the cupboard and the man in front of me - I adore sucking cock in that position, seeing if the man struggles to remain stood while sucking his cock gives me a thrill...he was semi hard when I put my hand on his bare cock, I cupped his balls in my hand and licked the head, I couldn't resist taking it in my mouth and getting acquainted with his shaft; he said something to Mr D that confirmed he was enjoying the oral attention, I carried on for a little while but didn't want to give too much on the first meet! We got ourselves together and put a bit of distance between us, Mr D still stood near the door I moved towards him (near that dam step-ladder again, still imaging being fucked from behind while leaning on it), Mr D and the man chatting, not sure about what, lol, until Mr D told the man I had held executive jobs, he was shocked and verbalised his surprise that an executive was just sucking his cock and, again, in a flash was stood in front of me again ,hands on my tits, after a quick feel I said we've got to go..He led us outside, confirming that we all wanted to have a play again we parted company, 5 minutes later, back at home, Mr D is banging me hard from behind great day time meet we just had to share our experience, hope you enjoyed the read

By *otonfoxMan  over a year ago

Southampton

Mmm keep going xx

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Mmmmm Loveit to the end

Great story

"..even thinking of the sound of the belt gets me tingling! Again, I panicked about where this might lead to, his cock was now free, my pussy more than accessible and wet, the speed the man moved his cock could've been in me in a flash, wanting to avoid that on the first meet I quickly slid down, back against the cupboard and the man in front of me - I adore sucking cock in that position, seeing if the man struggles to remain stood while sucking his cock gives me a thrill...he was semi hard when I put my hand on his bare cock, I cupped his balls in my hand and licked the head, I couldn't resist taking it in my mouth and getting acquainted with his shaft; he said something to Mr D that confirmed he was enjoying the oral attention, I carried on for a little while but didn't want to give too much on the first meet! We got ourselves together and put a bit of distance between us, Mr D still stood near the door I moved towards him (near that dam step-ladder again, still imaging being fucked from behind while leaning on it), Mr D and the man chatting, not sure about what, lol, until Mr D told the man I had held executive jobs, he was shocked and verbalised his surprise that an executive was just sucking his cock and, again, in a flash was stood in front of me again ,hands on my tits, after a quick feel I said we've got to go..He led us outside, confirming that we all wanted to have a play again we parted company, 5 minutes later, back at home, Mr D is banging me hard from behind great day time meet we just had to share our experience, hope you enjoyed the read "
REALLY enjoyed the read

» Add a new message to this topic