FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Bi story

Bi story

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I send a message " hi are you free I see you're bi I would love to meet a bi guy for some fun". I eagerly await a reply I'm horny and need to have some action. After being online all afternoon I finally get a reply. "Yes I'm bi are you free now my housemate is in so you'd need to be quiet just turn up suck me and leave". The thought gives me an instant hard on. I reply get the address and head on over. I get there and the door is ajar. I walk through to find the tall well built man stood there trousers round his anckles. I notice I'm in a small entrance hall the door behind him shut he tells me to get on my knees and suck him but do it quietly. I do as ordered. His thick cock swells in my mouth filling my throat. "That's it you slut right down to my balls". He grabs the back of my head and holds my head down on his full length. I struggle not to gag but I know he is in control. He release me I take a big breath and carry on. Sucking hard then soft slow then fast he is moaning his cock throbbing in my mouth" that's it slut are you ready". I look up "yes sir". He holds my head again as his cock erupts a hot stream of spunk into my mouth he keeps cumming for what feeling like 5 minutes I keep swallowing tasting his creamy load. "Well done you little slut you loved my cum didn't you". "Yes sir" I'm staring at his hard cock cum oozes from the end and drips onto the floor. He looks down at me "don't waste any you cum slut" I take his cock back in my mouth and suck the last drops out of him. "Any!" He says looking at the drops on the floor. He pushes my head down and make me lick his cum up of the floor. "Good slut" there's a sound on the stairs. " right fuck of you slut". I leave just as the sound gets louder on the stairs!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice. More tales please.

By *eaham_ladMan  over a year ago

Seaham

More please!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

» Add a new message to this topic