FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > french maid service

french maid service

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I turn up let myself in go in to your bed room the things you have bought are layed out on your bed I strip off 1st I put the suspender belt on then the fish stocking followed by the sexy knickers then the French maids out fit on, I come in to the your living room were sires waiting, I’m told to start dusting the shelves I know every time I stretch up sir can see my stocking tops and my knickers ,I’m told to clean the coffee table I bend over I’m sure you can see right up my dress you touch my bum has I pass near, sir likes the feel of my knickers as do I sir tells me to clean the kitchen floor Im on all fours give it a good scum knowing sir is watching my bum wiggling sir remove his cloths as i start dusting the bookcase I feel sir come up behind me sir’s hand touches my stocking covered legs slow rising up passing my stocking tops sirs other hand reach under my blouse up to my nipple sir rub then and squeeze them I press my bum against sir’s hard cock I reach round taking hold of sir’s cock slowly rubbing it’s length I turn round dropping to my knees taking sir’s hard cock in my month and slowly taking a much as I can before starting to suck sir off my hands play with sir’s smooth balls rolling them in my hand has my head bobs up and down I feel your about to come I push my month down as far as I can as you fill my month as you pump every last drop of your warm cum I keep sucking not wanting to let any drop on the floor sir tells me to stand up and turn round my knickers are pulled down bending me over sir start licking my freshly shaven man pussy sir grabs my cock and wanks me it feels so good I shoot my load all over sir’s hand I soon licking them clean

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic