FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Licking My Sleeping Lover

Licking My Sleeping Lover

By *ost in summer wine OP   Man  over a year ago

Wirral

In the dark reaches of the night I came to your bed.

You were on your side, legs bent, arms laying where they fell.

I lay beside you, my body curved to match your own

One arm around your waist I pulled you into my embrace

You stirred, and I moved allowing you to

roll onto your back.

My hand rested on your stomach feeling the slow rise and fall of your breathing before moving to your

breast.

I cupped your tit and ran my palm across the nipple to and fro, before I took if between thumb and forefinger

teasing, tweaking.

Your body stirred under my touch.

My mouth was on your stomach, kissing your navel then licking the crease beneath your breasts, warm, slightly damp, tasting like crumbs long left in a biscuit tin, before I sampled the delights of your

nipples.

You are in that state of limbo between sleep and wakefulness, drowsy and compliant, senses becoming aroused.

Relaxed in the realm of night your legs open, spread apart, you are vulnerable.

In the half light I see the mound of your sex.

I lay between your thighs my arms under your buttocks raising you up, hands on top of your hips holding you down.

I breathe the night musk from your cunt, the smell of sex leaks from you, I am intoxicated.

I nuzzle your lips apart until my mouth and nose are within you.

You are warm, your inner walls are moist but more wetness seeps from within and I drink from your cunt like a vampire in the night drinking blood.

Your clit cannot be resisted. With infinite slowness my tongue finds your hidden jewel and in response your hips rise seeking the source of this welcome violation.

My tongue flicks, I roll my teeth on your clit then purse my lips drawing it fully into my mouth like sucking a straw.

You are sweating now. My face is a sticky mask. Now your clit is seeking my lips as your body aches for more, and and the rider becomes the ridden as you rub yourself against my face.I'm blinded by the cunt juice in my eyes sticking my eyelids together. My oxygen is drawn from deep inside your sex.

You buck and fight against my face as I force myself on you.

I sense you are close. Your thigh muscles quiver around my head, you're moaning and gasping in your sleep, your thrusting is frantic.

Then, that sudden stillness, the breath holding pause before orgasm, this time I want you to have it, to take it, embrace it fully.

You cum against my face, heat, wetness, uncontrolled searching for that final sensation.

This is my gift of gratitude for being my lover.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic