FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A table for one Part 1

A table for one Part 1

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey guys - just thought I would share a little something from my imagination, Its a favorite little fantasy of mine hope you enjoy.

This is a first ever go at a story so please be gentle this is just a quick intro if you guys like the premise and want more let me know

I text you at work. Your sitting at your desk as your read it Wearing the clothes I picked out for you to wear today. A tight high waist-ed pencil skirt, fitted blouse, stockings and heels. 'I want you waiting for me when I get home' Thats all it says - you already know what you have to do. You pack up and leave work, the thought of what is going to happen to you making you ache already. You arrive home 30mins before me and do exactly as you have been told. You climb onto the kitchen table and hitch up your skirt and begin stroking your clit slowly through your underwear as you watch yourself in the mirror I put up especially for this occasion. Your tight french knickers are already soaked as you begin to play, you look at yourself in the mirror, knowing how happy I will be with you when I get home. The thoughts of what I will be doing to you making you wetter and wetter.

After what feels like hours of watching and playing you hear my key in the door, your heart races as the door closes and I walk in. I am in my suit and tie after spending the day with a client. You love seeing me dressed so smart - the vision of me walking towards you making you hotter and wetter. You are on your knees one hand on the table the other reached back under your skirt just as you were instructed. I take a seat at the head of the table and undo my fly taking out my hard cock. Your not the only one who is excited.

I lean back and make you watch me stroke myself as you carry on playing with your hot wet pussy through the sheer fabric of your underwear. I tell you how good you look and how im going to enjoy dining on you tonight. The tone of my voice lets you know just how turned on I am and you shudder as you feel your clit pulsing.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More please ......

Thanks Estee - As long as someone is interested in more I will carry on...here you go

You cant take your eyes off the tip of my swollen prick as I stroke myself slowly. I sit back in my suit, the top button of my shirt undone my tie pulled a little loose. I watch you bite your lip as you focus on my cock, I know how much you enjoy me in your mouth so I know what your aching for right now, "Do you want to suck it?" I ask knowingly, you look me in the eye and simple nod, your bottom lip still bitten. I stand up and you shift closer, opening your mouth as if to be fed, I grab your hair and hold your head still, you continue pushing forward, straining to wrap your eager lips around the head of my cock as I look down at you. Your mouth is inches from the head of my cock as I tease you with it - stroking my hand slowly up and down the shaft, letting you see the precum pool at the tip as I slowly milk it. "Please" you beg, before I run the tip of my cock around your lips, letting you taste me for the first time. I hear your breath quicken and watch your body shift as you push your fingers into your underwear - aching to play with your soaking wet pussy. As soon as I realise your playing without permission I pull your head back and lower my face to yours. " ARE YOU PLAYING" I ask sternly - you nod and moan as your pussy twitches "TURN AROUND", I bark. You do as your told turning your lovely round ass to me still with one hand exploring your pussy. "Put your hands behind your back" I order as you kneel up and place both wrists together at the small of your back. I remove my tie and tightly bind your wrists together, making sure you cant move them. I order you to place your face down on the table and you do as your told - pushing your ass up into the air. I stroke my cock as I watch your tight skirt ride up the back of your thighs, reaching the top of your stockings and exposing a hint of your milky thighs.

I run my hands up the backs of your thighs, pushing your skirt up and exposing the thin strip of soaking wet material covering your throbbing pussy. You moan loudly as you feel me grazing my fingers over it, I tell you what a naughty little bitch you are getting yourself so fucking wet without me, you beg me to stroke your pussy more as you push back, i hook my fingers into the waistband of your knickers and pull them down to the backs of your thighs. Instantly the aroma of your freshly exposed pussy fills my nostrils, that heady scent of arousal that instantly makes me want to bury my face in you.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm asking nicely, lol... please finish the story! x

As you asked so nicely

I just sit back in the chair stroking my hard dick, watching you grind your aching cunt against thin air like the horny little slut you are.

You pant, you squirm you beg me to touch your exposed vulnerable little pussy but I just sit back and begin stroking my cock, you can do nothing but watch as you see me getting more and more turned on at your desperation.

Your moaning and begging begins to annoy me so i pull your soaking wet panties off you completely and stuff them into you mouth. Instantly you can smell and taste nothing but your cunt, you also taste some of my cum that has leaked from your pussy and soaked into your underwear earlier in the day.

I pull you from the table and bend you over - opening your ass to inspect you as i slip a finger into your pussy and then your tight asshole - your back arches and you let out a loud moan as I roughly push 2 fingers up your ass 'shut the fuck up' I tell you as I carry on - Like an obedient little whore you do as your told, accepting my fingers as I push them deeper into you even starting to push back against them.

By *aughtynipplesukCouple  over a year ago

Crewe

Don't stop now

The next part of the story is actually going to be Co written with someone eyes peeled for an update soon

» Add a new message to this topic